Changelog

CHANGELOG – UPDATED MAY. 01 2019

UPDATE 1.14.1

NEW ANTI TANK WEAPONS

• US M18 Recoilless rifle
  • German Granatbücshe
  • Soviet PTRS 41

MATCHMAKER OPTIMIZATIONS

• Matchmaker now uses over pop max player difference considering the most populated faction for hosting centers
  • Fixed a bug in matchmaker when deciding hosting center based on population
  • Matchmaker now tries to populate missions based on most populated faction first while still considering waiting times
  • Multiple other Matchmaker optimizations

BATTLE EYE ANTI CHEAT FIXES

• Timeout error during game start was fixed
  • Multiple optimizations

START PROCESS OPTIMIZATION

• Multiple startup optimizations to improve stability

OTHER IMPROVEMENTS

• Lowered default sensitivity for new players to half (from .8 to .4)
  • Lock encounter battles vs. bots once the countdown is over. This ensures you can't join ongoing bot battles
  • Adjusted player level XP back to previous levels for low levels

Click to go back to the 1.14.1 Update announcement

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2019/05/changelog-1-14-1-new-anti-tank-weapons/

HorstVII    350
3 hours ago, Reto.Hades said:

MATCHMAKER OPTIMIZATIONS

• Matchmaker now uses over pop max player difference considering the most populated faction for hosting centers
  • Fixed a bug in matchmaker when deciding hosting center based on population
  • Matchmaker now tries to populate missions based on most populated faction first while still considering waiting times
  • Multiple other Matchmaker optimizations

Can someone explain what this means / what has changed? Dont understand what the changelog is trying to say...

OddBall06    679

i think there are more types of antitank now than there are types of tanks in this game.

And still old bugs are neglicted....

Darky23    7

HEY i have a big problem, im ribbon rank 12 and i can't buy the GB 39 because it is locked .. big problem

Rettotorder    44

useless bazuka , not penetrate tigers and not kill kubelwagen

special price for russian people for new ptrd  , why not million ?

Akinaba    461

@Reto.Hades Is that correct that PTRS only one of the new weapons that cost over 100 000 credits? Sorry but isn't 650 000 credits a bit too much??? O_o

Jonall    25

Why the hell is the over sized "sniper" 650k credits???? What????

You can't even hit the side of a 747 commercial airliner with those weapons...

Akinaba    461
5 minutes ago, Jonall said:

Why the hell is the over sized "sniper" 650k credits???? What????

You can't even hit the side of a 747 commercial airliner with those weapons...

It also has the worst model. :) I bet they accidently put an extra zero into the price. Have you bought it allready?

Edited

Newbie_    152

I just logged in, to check the new stuff, and i noticed that my US paras are able to be equipped with the new AT weapons but my SU and GE paras don't have that privilege.  

US bias confirmed !!!!!

Xeator    747
2 minutes ago, Newbie_ said:

I just logged in, to check the new stuff, and i noticed that my US paras are able to be equipped with the new AT weapons but my SU and GE paras don't have that privilege.  

US bias confirmed !!!!!

Just like with the Johnson. But really though, its just asymmetric balance which is absolutely fine.

650k for the PTRS seems like a lot, but again... its probably for the best. Do people really want to see these being everywhere? AT rifles already destroy planes easily so a semiauto one can easily break the balance.

And when it comes to price discrepancies, just look at GE camo vs all other camos. Sure its cosmetic only, but still.

Reto.Hades    3,436
1 hour ago, HorstVII said:

Can someone explain what this means / what has changed? Dont understand what the changelog is trying to say...

Had to ask about this myself as well.

Simply put, it means that if there are 100 germans, 80 americans and 60 soviets queuing for battles, it will try to start battles for the German faction first.

This should decrease the overall time players spend in queue.

Rettotorder    44
34 minutes ago, Xeator said:

650k for the PTRS seems like a lot, but again... its probably for the best. Do people really want to see these being everywhere? AT rifles already destroy planes easily so a semiauto one can easily break the balance.

for this amount you can take two king tigers who kill the plane and everything else with one shot.

BrutePepper    76

I noticed yesterday that you fixed the tank obstacles too. When did that happen? Huge thanks!

voldarion    1

there is no balance anymore... 650 for soviet ? ok you missclicked one zero. Adding thinks to destroy tank wont balance them. German planes again too strong. Not adding a new plane category ? or if we want to be historically correct make less german op tanks not in armor but in numbers.

Played few matches with m18, not sure how useful against tanks it is yet but looks like what we save on the gun price compared to other factions we'll spend on ammo refills.

7-9k per match, how is it on SU/GE?

J3553x    164

@Reto.Hades  Hey Bossman, Could you ask someone to update the Development overview for us?

Or well. for me... Thats my go to before hitting the forums.

themackerel    118
14 minutes ago, J3553x said:

@Reto.Hades  Hey Bossman, Could you ask someone to update the Development overview for us?

Or well. for me... Thats my go to before hitting the forums.

The person responsible was sick for a while, he also doesn't know when the overview will be updated. Though he has stated it would probably not change that much and they are in process of reprioritising.

evil_mr_alex    11

That PTRS is so Beast.. im kinda scared lol... might just have to lay low on the soviet faction for awhile 

Limecat69    102

I really don't understand the price structure or ribbon rankings of the at propelled weapons now, how are the starter bolt action AT rifles so expensive when they have so much sway and barely do any damage to tanks compared to all the tier two varients... which cost like 40k... its also a ribbon that also takes a very long time to accomplish and I think the m18 should be tier2 and not 3 as it has a lot less penetration than the m9a1 which should be tier 3, the price of the ptrs is also just crazy you could buy two tier 2 heavy tanks with that and still have plenty of spare credits...