Tricksho[T]

H&G Asia [Germany]

Tricksho[T]    151

HG_Asia.png

H&G Asia

[Germany]

Description:

H&G Asia [Germany] Is a group of like-minded GE War players that play on the Asian server with 1 goal, to win. If you aren't aware, currently in the Asian war scene USA Dominates 80% of battles, reason being there are 4-5 Active US Clans sealclubbing new players. These new players ofcourse don't enjoy playing against the 18 man stacks and either leave the game completely or resort to playing staged. Then a new batch of new GE players come in, and the cycle repeats. This means there are little to no GE Asian vets, and the ones that were around have either left the game, or again play staged. This has been going on for years now, and it needs to stop. 

I am not from Asia, nor do i speak any other language than english, but i will do my best to help restore some power in the Asian server. In Australia we don't get good ping war matches because of the low playerbase in our region. So i've been a regular on the Asian servers for years in war. There used to be 1 Chinese GE clan. N.R.A Was their name, but after squad 2.0 many of their members left the game, making new GE players an easy target with the low queue times and low skill cap. 

So if you are reading this and you play as German in the asian servers feel free to join H&G Asia [Germany] , i welcome you. I will be making many Guide rooms in the text channels for newer players, to help you understand the game more. If you have any questions feel free to ask in any of the chats and i'll do my best to answer it ASAP!

We are not a clan, just a GROUP of players

Here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/RmP8Jdz

Requirements to join:

- From the Asian region OR play regularly on the Asia server

- German for war

- Minimum age of 14

Kind regards,

Tricksho[T]

Edited
Format improvements

r2gy    470

An example of clan which should be executed (unless they are playing GE), they are legally exploiting the game

Smiffweez    50
On 4/18/2019 at 10:28 PM, JustWeekendWar said:

Can i join???

On 6/15/2019 at 5:09 AM, knight_templars said:

Want to join. Is there any place available?

go to their discord and find out

Hitakee    4
On 3/23/2019 at 11:42 AM, r2gy said:

An example of clan which should be executed (unless they are playing GE), they are legally exploiting the game

What are they doing that's exploiting the game? Server jumping?