SirHeresy

Fallen H&G Friends

SirHeresy    545

This is a thread to honor the friends we have lost that no longer play the game. 

Please only post one person at a time.  A site like http://www.tombstonebuilder.com can be used or memorial message can just type your message in.

xJc8AVV.png

CAPTBRODY

I brought him in the game after I started playing.  We had fun but there were too many detrimental changes in the end (Adams).

Edited
Added caption

GaiusBaltar    3,617

BFnZzu3.jpg

Kesselring along with Baskerville were valued members of my Axis Troll squad.

Edited

SirHeresy    545

S94rZky.png

Terminally_Chill

Was all over the forums and was very supportive of H&G.  TC had bought so many Steam Generals Packs when they were available that I wouldn't be surprised if the veteran membership is still active on the account. 

GaiusBaltar    3,617
8 hours ago, PrivateMarkosL said:

generate.php?top1=GAIUSkiBALTARovski&top

Yes I remember him, he was about recently actually. He said he tried to use my name but it was already taken obviously and a big fan of BSG. Many people thought that was my alt account because of the name he chose.

SirHeresy    545
30 minutes ago, AngryPixelHunter said:

BroskyBro still plays? 

Last post was on December 4th. Last visited on December 15th. I would say on life support. 

starkdog    532

JoeWar,  SgtBishop and Meowzers

we had fun times together

best friends

2015 2016

BroskyBro    2,684
On 2/5/2019 at 8:49 AM, AngryPixelHunter said:

BroskyBro still plays? 

I dont play but as I await my medical and ship out dates i might as well make a few more shetpost before being cut off from the world for a few months. Last time I played was probably sometime in 2017, but these forums man, they're easily 10x more enjoyable than the game itself. 

Edited

On 2/8/2019 at 3:52 PM, BroskyBro said:

I dont play but as I await my medical and ship out dates i might as well make a few more shetpost before being cut off from the world for a few months. Last time I played was probably sometime in 2017, but these forums man, they're easily 10x more enjoyable than the game itself. 

2gt2m1h.jpg

_Hauptmann_    22

Wasn´t Terminally_Chill terminally ill? I remember reading a post of his years ago, going into detail, he might have died for real.