Reto.Hades

Official Heroes & Generals Discord!

Reto.Hades    3,438

Today we are soft-launching our official discord server!

The channel can be found through https://discord.gg/heroesandgenerals

For quite some time now, I have wanted to launch a discord for easier communication between community members, as well as with RETO.

We hope the discord presents a lower entry level than our forums, which allows more players to join this new form of communication.

We are for now soft-launching the channel, which means that we will not actively advertise the server and this announcement here will for now be the only announcement for the discord. This to make sure only a limited amount of people join the discord for now, so we can adjust things based on your feedback. Over time we will (most likely) increase our advertising regarding the discord. You are of course allowed to share the discord with everyone you wish to share it with!

The forums will remain the go-to place for feedback and suggestions, while the intention for the discord is much more to be a hang-out place for our community. Meet new people, form squads and play the game together. This does mean, that we will be a bit more strict in terms on moderation than on the forums, to make sure everyone feels welcomed.

We are looking for more moderators, if you are interested to become a moderator on our discord, please send a PM (on the forums) to me including:

- Your age

- Your timezone

- If you wish to moderate globally, or only for a specific language channel

I hope to see all of you on our brand new official Heroes & Generals discord!

Reto.Hades    3,438
On 1/30/2019 at 5:09 PM, lecerclenoir said:

Please give the server link

i dont use the online discord

I have edited the link, does it work now for you?

f1demon    1

I love playing the game but I have the following problems with the game. I mostly play as a tanker::

-Takes too long to setup games. Get fed up waiting.

-Takes too long to spawn tanks

-Finding a war game has become quicker but still takes too long. 

These factors prevent one from wanting to play. PLS FIX it.

Juggernaut9631    811
1 hour ago, f1demon said:

I mostly play as a tanker

thats your problem... play inf and all your problems are solved

Jonas010    857
10 minutes ago, Juggernaut9631 said:

thats your problem... play inf and all your problems are solved

This or don't die fast as Tanker and go with Infantry. They will kill nasty AT Rambos.