Reto.Robotron3000

Changelog 1.12.1 Deploy! Drive! Destroy!

Reto.Robotron3000    1,118

Update 1.12.1

General Game Changes

• Daily Bonus + 50% rank xp for the first battle of the day for each of your soldiers!
  • Added an extra filter option for Soldier selection, giving you an overview of your soldiers across all three factions.
  • Encounter battles for players below level 2 now have PVE fighter planes battling it out in the sky.

Bug Fixes

• Various timeout values adjusted to help players who had issues joining battles.
  • In game settings the language selection menu now shows the current language correctly.

Other Changes

• After logging in, you now start on the Heroes screen instead of the news bulletin screen decreasing the time to action. Removed due to last-minute bugs.
  • Enable FPS graph in console for all player accounts (render.show_fps_graph=1)

Known Issues

• The updated sound engine (FMOD) may still cause issues related to volume over distance (attenuation) for vehicles and weapons on some sound cards. We are keeping an eye/ear on this.
  • AsusTek Sonic Studio 2 OSD (SS2OSD.dll) can cause crashes. We recommend you disable it if you encounter crashes.
  • Nahimic OSD (Nahimic2OSD.DLL) can cause crashes. We recommend you disable it if you encounter crashes.

So what are you waiting for soldier
– grab your gear and enter combat!

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2018/11/changelog-1-12-1/

17 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

Encounter battles for players below level 2 now have PVE fighter planes battling it out in the sky

what?

also

e445863c7ed087acc9dfdd1ca88c7591.png

i just logged in and the first thing I saw was the bulletin

Edited

22 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

what?

also

e445863c7ed087acc9dfdd1ca88c7591.png

i just logged in and the first thing I saw was the bulletin

21 minutes ago, Trollfaktor said:

game say me download error! can´t log in and say me i Need admin Rights!?!?!?!

Investigating! Thanks for the headsup. 

@Lycrist_Katkiller @Trollfaktor 

Did the game write anything in the H&G Sync window?

If you type debugwindow (or hit ctrl+½) you get a debuglog in the client, if the error appears again please try that and send the output to support so we can nail that bug!!

Does it fix itself after a game restart?

Does it fix itself after a computer reboot (could be some other program, AV, search indexer etc. having a file lock on the files, and a reboot should fix that)?

4 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

Investigating! Thanks for the headsup. 

I relogged, steam updated and it's working now

However I don't see the Heroic tab first

reto.malk    51
39 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

However I don't see the Heroic tab first

I reported it to the devs, thanks!

Glatze43    1

Same here, did reboot, no change. Did reinstall, no change, did reinstall second time , still no change.

Im not using steam. Fix this, my dear....

Edit: This is what sync is saying:

"

Done downloading 3326 files, with errors
Done downloading
Transfer start: 2018-11-14 09:16:58
Transfer end: 2018-11-14 09:19:36
Transfer bytes: 27550785 / 808196921, files: 61 / 3326
kb/s: 170.276569
Successfully backed up C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live\synccache/currentfiles.txt
Successfully moved C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live\synccache/currentfiles.txt.new to C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live\synccache/currentfiles.txt
DownloadFiles success: 0

Failure 3"

Edited

Trollfaktor    400

i try deinstall and install new (the Client), couldnt download over your Homepage, it is a bit laggay and slow in Moment. so i installed it over steam now and it works.  problem with the Client i think.

I'm working with the devs trying to figure out what information we need to ID the bug. More info as soon as I get it. 

Again sorry for the inconvenience. 

6 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

I'm working with the devs trying to figure out what information we need to ID the bug. More info as soon as I get it. 

Again sorry for the inconvenience. 

are you kids being DDOSed right? Forum super slow, launching game gives me only black screen

zaerius    1,770
2 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

are you kids being DDOSed right?

Whats up with you calling everyone, including the devs kids? It kinda annoys me, it is the most imature insults used only by kids who think they are adults. Everyone who has different opinion or experience than you is a kid. This just shows your maturity level

5 minutes ago, zaerius said:

Whats up with you calling everyone, including the devs kids? It kinda annoys me, it is the most imature insults used only by kids who think they are adults. Everyone who has different opinion or experience than you is a kid. This just shows your maturity level

I turned 30 recently. Ye are all kids to me now, cuz i am old (it's not meant in any offensive way)

b25324d53552b3d0221b9510f3fa56aa.png

please

I need daily bonus

(already tried verifying data using steam)

Edited

zaerius    1,770
13 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

I turned 30 recently. Ye are all kids to me now, cuz i am old (it's not meant in any offensive way) 

You are then younger than me, and younger than robotron. By your logic Ye are kid to us, so give respect to your elders kid, and call us mister :P

22 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

are you kids being DDOSed right? Forum super slow, launching game gives me only black screen

no, son (anyone below 40 is called son 😉) But we are seeing increased traffic and load. 

We replaced one of the backend servers this morning due to a hardware error, but it shouldn't impact anything. Might be some DNS caching somewhere. 

UPDATE: This is fixed

Updated Known Issues in linked post: 

• "Administrator Rights Needed" error. This is due to an error at our CDN provider (the servers handing you the actual files), resulting in this weird message. Workaround - try again it is a periodic error so a lot of files do get delivered.

We're working with them as fast as we can to figure out what is wrong on the setup and get it fixed. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Ivanqff    626
6 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

Calling people "kids" is pretty acknowledged to be symbolized as an insult or that it's been used when the argument is very weak and the person feels the need to use master suppression techniques. Mostly used by unmature people to tell their opponent is a kid "with a kids mind" and that themself is an adult with an "adult mind". Since behaving or thinking like a kid is not desirable. The "acceptable" term would be son, but to use that you should be atleast 45+.

sayukta    112
42 minutes ago, Lycrist_Katkiller said:

are you kids being DDOSed right?

i am kid master.....just 19