FTG_Bayonetta

☠The Last Battalion☠

Recommended Posts

FTG_Bayonetta    328

ogLxpE0.pngZh3LPjs.pngogLxpE0.png

 

The Last Battalion is an Active Gaming Community Who Is Seeking Germany Recruits for our Army!

-The Last Battalion- Seeks Active Players who want to be part of a larger community as a whole.

Clan is Friendly and Operates a great system of leadership so you can actually Rank Up within the Clan!

Do you want to be a part of a Growing Community? and Not only Play HnG? And other games with players?

Communication, Coordination & Teamplay will be the goal regardless of your skill or play level!

JOIN LZB TODAY! And Let's Bring the battle to the Enemy!

 

 

TO APPLY PLEASE FILL IN THIS BELOW OR GO TO OUR DISCORD AND APPLY DIRECTLY.

Age:

Country:

Reason For Joining:

Time-Zone:

Ingame UN:

Discord UN:

Mic?:

Do you Have Assault Teams?:

If so how many and what are they:

 

Discord Invite: KK72Q7z

Steam-Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/LZBHG#

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1Ji8x01GjkNCPx_KBg2pA?view_as=subscriber

 

---------------------------------------------------------

The Minimum Requirements to become an LZB member are:

You need to be at least 16 years or older of age. 

Mic isn't needed, but recommended, Discord is Required!

Having at least one Assault Team is Recommended, but is not required.

By applying to Join LZB Gaming, you must be willing to play Germany 

Must also be willing to change your Squads to -LZB-

[LZB] Tags will be given on Discord when Approved.

Once Application is accepted, Feel free to call yourself an official member! Easy & Simple!

LETS GET GAMING!!

clan_poster_2_by_edd000-dcpbem2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited
Updated Application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
On 9/24/2018 at 7:30 PM, RussianSniper01 said:

jesus Christ how many clans from H&G have come from Orb

 

Correction. No idea how many Clans came from ORB, considering ORB came from a splintered clan called "The Hopeless"  from RSU. 2-3 Years ago. But ORB was more successful because i was in charge of it before the politics got a hold of it and somebody turned it into crap, and booted me. 

 

-LZB- is from how i see it, is a undiluted GE version of ORB. Built from ground up with the same principles that ORB once had. And as it's origination creator & Clan Leader. Anyone who is on ORB still is welcome to join.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GRINGOJS    346

CORRECTION RSU IS BACK 

But seriously, gl on your clan. 
6BEC3C6C268E42BE30CC2E76E9E963DB2A61E9AD

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GRINGOJS    346
19 hours ago, FTG_Bayonetta said:

but ORB was more successful because i was in charge of it before the politics got a hold of it.

When you betrayed RSU years ago, thats how I felt.  And you felt the same pain when ORB betrayed you. We all have lessons learned. Hopefully your clan and mine can get back to whats important. Fraternity.

 

We have put the past behind us and you came on our discord and hanged with the old crew. If you ever play o.k. Soviets again, you have an ally.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
On 9/29/2018 at 11:03 PM, GRINGOJS said:

When you betrayed RSU years ago, thats how I felt.  And you felt the same pain when ORB betrayed you. We all have lessons learned. Hopefully your clan and mine can get back to whats important. Fraternity.

 

We have put the past behind us and you came on our discord and hanged with the old crew. If you ever play o.k. Soviets again, you have an ally.

 

Yeah, it sucks lol, But you rebuilt RSU, and i suppose i'm kinda trying to rebuild ORB(Well not ORB but make a new clan up) But you get the drift. And sure. I'll don't mind derping around on soviets every-now and then, i don't really harbor any bad feelings or anything towards you or anyone from RSU or most of the people from ORB, apart from 1-2 people.

 

It was good to talk to you on discord.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreakyTikki    1

Age: 25

Country: US (Pacific Northwest)

Reason for Joining: I want to play with squads that communicate.

In-game UN: FreakyTikki

Mic?: Yup

Do you have Assault teams? Nope

 

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328

Sounds Good. Discord Channel link https://discord.gg/2SMWVsP

 

Get in when you get the chance,  Invite your friends all a welcome. I'll assign your role when i get the chance, add me on your friendlist(i tried adding you but game can't find your UN. Going to a birthday party today so i won't be able to get on until later.

 

Welcome to the clan!

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
g397    69

Age: 22

Country: Germany

Reason for Joining: I want to play in an organized group again.

In-game UN: g397

Mic?: yes

Do you have Assault teams? yes

If so how many?
Infantry troops: 17 (1k deployable inf)
Rest: 9, all classes covered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
1 hour ago, g397 said:

Age: 22

Country: Germany

Reason for Joining: I want to play in an organized group again.

In-game UN: g397

Mic?: yes

Do you have Assault teams? yes

If so how many?
Infantry troops: 17 (1k deployable inf)
Rest: 9, all classes covered

 

Sounds good, Accepted your application. Feel free to Join discord and play :) I'll be on for a few hours.

 

Join the Discord. https://discord.gg/2SMWVsP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 25

Country: Poland

Reason for Joining: I have many chars, some almost maxed out (recon for example), but lack of experience and lack of team makes me worried and bored.

In-game UN: IgorWasiliewiczKirylow (sorry I started with SU and now cannot change UN)

Mic?: Yes.

Do you have Assault teams? I don't think so.

If so how many?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
9 hours ago, IgorWasiliewiczKirylow said:

Age: 25

Country: Poland

Reason for Joining: I have many chars, some almost maxed out (recon for example), but lack of experience and lack of team makes me worried and bored.

In-game UN: IgorWasiliewiczKirylow (sorry I started with SU and now cannot change UN)

Mic?: Yes.

Do you have Assault teams? I don't think so.

If so how many?

 

Good good. https://discord.gg/2SMWVsP get on when you get chance to :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 19

Country: America

Reason for Joining: Want to kill more Bolshelviks

In-game UN: DerPanzerLeader

Mic?: Yes

Do you have Assault teams? Yes

If so how many? 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
17 hours ago, DerPanzerLeader said:

Age: 19

Country: America

Reason for Joining: Want to kill more Bolshelviks

In-game UN: DerPanzerLeader

Mic?: Yes

Do you have Assault teams? Yes

If so how many? 6

 

I added you in-game on my friendlist, once i get onto Discord i'll assign you your clan tag. Feel free to rename any of your Squads to -LZB- too.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smiffweez    50

Age: 16

Country: Australia

Reason for Joining: Well i want more from playing H & G and i was part of a squad about a year ago and i was with total axis and i made some great friends so i would love to do that again. 

In-game UN: Smiffweez

Mic?: yes

Do you have Assault teams? yes

If so how many? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
5 hours ago, Smiffweez said:

Age: 16

Country: Australia

Reason for Joining: Well i want more from playing H & G and i was part of a squad about a year ago and i was with total axis and i made some great friends so i would love to do that again. 

In-game UN: Smiffweez

Mic?: yes

Do you have Assault teams? yes

If so how many? 1

 

Approved! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 29

Country: Canada

Reason for Joining: looking for people to play with

Time-Zone: Newfoundland

In-game UN: BunnySinclair

Mic?: yep

Do you have Assault teams? yep

If so how many and what type are they?

one light armor, honestly I don't know much about the strategy game but I'd love to learn how to properly contribute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTG_Bayonetta    328
5 minutes ago, BunnySinclair said:

Age: 29

Country: Canada

Reason for Joining: looking for people to play with

Time-Zone: Newfoundland

In-game UN: BunnySinclair

Mic?: yep

Do you have Assault teams? yep

If so how many and what type are they?

one light armor, honestly I don't know much about the strategy game but I'd love to learn how to properly contribute

 

Approved. Hop on discord!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taremar    1

Age: 25

Country: Serbia

Reason for Joining: Looking for a team to play with

Time-Zone: CET

In-game UN: Taremar

Mic?: Yes

Do you have Assault teams? Yes

If so how many and what type are they? Light armor and Motorized Recon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites