Reto.Robotron3000

Changelog 1.11 'Skirmish at Khutor'

Reto.Robotron3000    1,118

Changelog 1.11

Maps & Vehicles

• New Skirmish map 'Khutor'
    (a big thank you to everybody who gave it a spin on prototype and gave us awesome feedback!)
    • New Eastern European Setting
      • New Eastern European buildings
      • New Eastern European props and other assets
      • New Eastern European vegetation
      • New Eastern European chapel
  • New Eastern European setting civilian vehicle: Universal-1 Tractor

Known Issues

• Minor graphic issues on Khutor map; small gaps in chapel, some small props stay visible at long distance, a few props need minor texture realignment.
  • A few fence end-posts missing.
  • With all maps selected for 'war', the amount of maps the matchmaker is able to select from is shown to exceed the window layout.

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2018/06/changelog-1-11-skirmish-at-khutor/

Khutor Map Feedback

Please provide feedback on the new Khutor map here:

https://heroesandgenerals.com/forums/topic/90337-official-khutor-skirmish-map-feedback-topic/

RedComm    107

So that was what the server shutdown today was all about!

Time to run over some helpless Krauts in my new tractor.

Laughs in Molotov

Edited

flakpanzer    224

So instead of working on known problems that are killing the game they work on another skirm map that no one cares about considering most skirm maps in war don't play.  Yeah they listen to their community a lot. (joking).... Great map...WE  DIDN"T NEED IT NOW!  Fix the game or this map is useless!  You will have no community to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, flakpanzer said:

So instead of working on known problems that are killing the game they work on another skirm map that no one cares about considering most skirm maps in war don't play.  Yeah they listen to their community a lot. (joking).... Great map...WE  DIDN"T NEED IT NOW!  Fix the game or this map is useless!  You will have no community to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MAIN request from the community is "NEW MAPS!" So you are in the minority here. 

This is the first map built on the new pipeline, with improved graphics, faster turnaround time for level designers and a bunch of other things that we need. Skirmish maps are the best place to start up a new map pipeline, as they contain the elements of Assault Maps without the large complexity of them. 

flakpanzer    224
3 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

The MAIN request from the community is "NEW MAPS!" So you are in the minority here. 

This is the first map built on the new pipeline, with improved graphics, faster turnaround time for level designers and a bunch of other things that we need. Skirmish maps are the best place to start up a new map pipeline, as they contain the elements of Assault Maps without the large complexity of them. 

OK so people have to spell it out for you when they ask for new maps.  I got it... OK community is asking now to tell you is new Assault maps.  WE have been playing the same assault maps for 5 years now expect the forward airfield that came out prolly 2 years ago.  If you want the maps idea.  But if you don't fix the warfund issues you won't have a game left because a lot of people have stopped playin the wars and the wars are going to end soon in hours not days anymore.  You will have another problem if servers ending quickly.  Your choice how much more you want to screw over your community of players.  

doucheffect    115
4 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

Does this cover improved optimization with the new pipeline?  Meaning better graphic card utilization and not such high CPU usage?  The last few months the game has not been running as good as it used to for me on my gaming pc.

bocaz    682

so far so good!!

60 FPS SOLID, how did you manage this! =)

Damn GE tryhards lol (made the map finish to early!)

Edited

2 minutes ago, flakpanzer said:

OK so people have to spell it out for you when they ask for new maps.  I got it... OK community is asking now to tell you is new Assault maps.  WE have been playing the same assault maps for 5 years now expect the forward airfield that came out prolly 2 years ago.  If you want the maps idea.  But if you don't fix the warfund issues you won't have a game left because a lot of people have stopped playin the wars and the wars are going to end soon in hours not days anymore.  You will have another problem if servers ending quickly.  Your choice how much more you want to screw over your community of players.  

Skirmish maps are the best place to start up a new map pipeline, as they contain the elements of Assault Maps without the large complexity of them. So no new assault maps without Skirmish and we'd rather release the Skirmish now, than sit on it until the Eastern European Setting Assault  Map is ready. Nobody is screwing anyone and please tone down the language a bit. 

BTW trust me, you DO NOT want people building levels to start tinkering with how warfunds are earned. The next task on my desk is taking the complete setup of how WF earnings work and write that up, go through it with QA and devs to ensure everything is correct and publish it. 

4 minutes ago, doucheffect said:

Does this cover improved optimization with the new pipeline?  Meaning better graphic card utilization and not such high CPU usage?  The last few months the game has not been running as good as it used to for me on my gaming pc.

Currently the new map runs faster than the maps on the old pipeline, and the overall goal is that everything should run par or better while improving the graphics.

fd_gede    16

dont listen to this guy, GOOD loving JOB ON THE NEW MAP. looking forward to see more stuff like this, keep up the nice work, keep the hype going

bocaz    682
19 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

BTW trust me, you DO NOT want people building levels to start tinkering with how warfunds are earned. The next task on my desk is taking the complete setup of how WF earnings work and write that up, go through it with QA and devs to ensure everything is correct and publish it. 

Thank you for doing this specific task. It will sort out a lot of confusion from our side and help us to start moving towards more positive contributions for the game development.

flakpanzer    224
7 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

Skirmish maps are the best place to start up a new map pipeline, as they contain the elements of Assault Maps without the large complexity of them. So no new assault maps without Skirmish and we'd rather release the Skirmish now, than sit on it until the Eastern European Setting Assault  Map is ready. Nobody is screwing anyone and please tone down the language a bit. 

Currently the new map runs faster than the maps on the old pipeline, and the overall goal is that everything should run par or better while improving the graphics.

My tone of voice has nothing to do with the fact that your game is dying because things you should be working on first. You are pushing it to the side and developing things that people really don't care for.  A New skirmish map?  REALLY????? This is just another place for the vet players to roffle stomp all the dam noobs in the game.  Come on think about it.  IF this happens what game are you going to have left?  Also how much do you guys actually look at your forums?  I am mean there is only like 20 pages of people complaining about the warfunds.  If people run out of warfunds then what... What war are you going to have left?  UNLESS you plan on giving ever account in the game a 10-50M warfund package.  Or do you want to have another free deploy month to get people to have warfunds again.  Don't get me wrong the new map is fun and all... But how about a tier system to work the way it was designed.  Like if you spawn in a game with bronze level weapons you should only face bronze level players on the other side and not be able to switch to other characters that are gold level.  Making all the vets be on the same player level.  Real fun to join a battle with a basic starter rifle with no mods and the guy on the other end has an stg or johnson.  What noob player that comes in the game is going to stay?  You have real problems on your hand and you don't listen to your community.  You put out the updates once every 6 months.

I can go on and on about all the problems you have with your game and what needs to be fixed.  My suggestion is to meet with your community and actually listen to the players that play the game everyday and see what people want instead of having your own agenda and following that.  You should meet with these people on a regular basis as well.

Galinet    69

It makes total sense to try out the new pipeline on a small size map.  Will there be a post about the time it took to make the other skirmish (Colmar Hamlet) map and this one?

bocaz    682
6 minutes ago, flakpanzer said:

My tone of voice has nothing to do with the fact that your game is dying because things you should be working on first. You are pushing it to the side and developing things that people really don't care for.  A New skirmish map?  REALLY????? This is just another place for the vet players to roffle stomp all the dam noobs in the game.  Come on think about it.  IF this happens what game are you going to have left?  Also how much do you guys actually look at your forums?  I am mean there is only like 20 pages of people complaining about the warfunds.  If people run out of warfunds then what... What war are you going to have left?  UNLESS you plan on giving ever account in the game a 10-50M warfund package.  Or do you want to have another free deploy month to get people to have warfunds again.  Don't get me wrong the new map is fun and all... But how about a tier system to work the way it was designed.  Like if you spawn in a game with bronze level weapons you should only face bronze level players on the other side and not be able to switch to other characters that are gold level.  Making all the vets be on the same player level.  Real fun to join a battle with a basic starter rifle with no mods and the guy on the other end has an stg or johnson.  What noob player that comes in the game is going to stay?  You have real problems on your hand and you don't listen to your community.  You put out the updates once every 6 months.

I can go on and on about all the problems you have with your game and what needs to be fixed.  My suggestion is to meet with your community and actually listen to the players that play the game everyday and see what people want instead of having your own agenda and following that.  You should meet with these people on a regular basis as well.

Flak is also right. War is very important and needs better caring. You should invest time in talking about war with us and fixing the bugs/rules, etc. I mean, atm every war is worst than the previous, with smaller and smaller deployments :\\\

The game won't work without "war" :'( 

dadeoplanets    127
17 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

The next task on my desk is taking the complete setup of how WF earnings work and write that up, go through it with QA and devs to ensure everything is correct and publish it. 

Hi Robotron - the latter task is *very* important, I'm glad you mentioned it - looking forward to seeing the summary.

Thanks for getting the release out late despite it being late in the week.  I agree with Flak and others that explaining the WF story and new assault maps are critical, but I understand you're guys pipeline... and being an engineer, I totally get that releasing new functionality in smaller bite size chunks (skirmish map) than a new assault map is the smarter way to go.  Looking forward to checking out the new map this week.

I think one of the other things frustrating the player base right now is that you guys have gone kind of radio silent from an "official" communications perspective... though I recognize that there are individual forum responses and the trello boards are still getting updated 1/month.  It would be useful for McFly or you to post a news update on the updated "communications plan" from Reto addressing the following:

- roughly when might we see dev streams again and what format(s)

- when are intelligence bulletins and other semi-official status updates coming back?

- general status on vehicle 2.0 and when we might see it on prototype

I say news update for the latter because they are easier to find for most folks - not everyone uses the "staff post tracker" function on the forum.

edgsyd    66

Monthes of waiting.... for just one map... sad to say it, but guys, wake up, game is gonna die... (will at least try the map... meanwhile I do that, I suggest you wake up.)

Indeed it feels fresh, but why are textures so... bad ? or cartoon like ?

Edited

Galinet    69

Technically, it is NOT "just one map".  It's a rework of the way they make maps and once that was done, they did make one map to test it out.  What will be more interesting to see is when the NEXT map is created.

It's also a new environment, new buildings and flora.

Finally, no, I am not a fanboy.  Just stating facts as I see them.

ksmit    159

@Reto.Robotron3000

I don't even know what to say anymore. Desspite @Reto.JM having a push for transparency, the game's development is still a mystery to me. I see the trello page and everything listed on it and I see a lot of things missing. 

First is that reto doesn't want to cater to new players. There is no mention of a tutorial, tooltips, rts explanation or anything at all to teach players what is going on. @flakpanzer brought up the mm disparity issue and the fact that starter sa rifles have to square off against fully modded endgame weapons. Nothing causes people to lose interest in the game faster than to have to try and contend with op weapons.

Second is that the rts issues, the war economy, the queues, etc. are nowhere to be found on the trello page. The only thing on there is cosmetic items to try and make money, random things that only a select few individuals are asking for, and bits and pieces of the larger vehicle roadmaps that have been teased in the devstreams. This means that the economy issues are not even being considered for development, or reto doesn't want us to know what they are doing so they can take as long as they need to in order to fix them. 

Third is a timeline, timetable, estimated worktime, or anything dealing with when we as the players can expect any kind of an update or something to go live. Instead it is merely what phase is it in. No accountability at all results in slow development and release times. 

Simply put, the only thing you are accomplishing now is purging the playerbase and preventing a new one from being formed. Taking too long and not saying when certain things are to be expected is going to kill the game, unless that is your intent. If you are indeed fixing things and are going to have some next gen engine with NVidia toys and a bunch of cool features, awesome. But right now all we have to go on is your word. There is nothing set in stone. The trello page was a good start but it almost seems like a troll page. No real issues are even on there, the new engine with all of the fancy features is not on there, and all we have is word of mouth from devstreams about what is coming, and certainly not when. 

This is one of the most dedicated playerbases out there. We keep a broken game alive as best as we can. We deserve better than smoke and mirrors and promises for things but not being told when to expect them. If the marketing strategy is to gut the playerbase and start over... Thank you for rewarding our loyalty with it...

If that isn't your goal then give us something. Do a stream showing the state of the dev build and what features are in, what bugs are there, and at least show us what you are working on. Anything at all to restore my faith, and probably the majority of the playerbase that you are actually working on something.

It feels like you are simply giving us eye candy to throw our money at so you can milk the cash cow until it is dry, when the game finally dies. You are asking us to trust you that good things are coming but after years and years, the original alpha build still has better graphics than what you do now....

Xeator    747

So much hate going on here.

The update was quite small Ill say that much, but at least now there is something new to play. I wonder how long it will take to push out the encounter map? I mean we did try that a long time ago as well on the prototype so.

Vudu_guy    1,545

I sended my feedback on prototype about getting an error on this map, no fixes from your part 3 different proto versions the same and now for my NOT surprise i got the same error on live, GG Reto.

error info text:

Spoiler

<Exception><Version>147366&#13;&#10;QQ&#13;&#10;</Version>
<ExceptionAddress>1458539358</ExceptionAddress>
<Description>BREAKPOINT</Description>
<HumanReadable><![CDATA[----- Exception -------------------------------------------------------

Version 147366
QQ

Exception at 56EF8B5E: BREAKPOINT 
          player: 56EF8B5E CreateAirInterface() 
Computer name: DESKTOP-RQMSA5B
Command line: "D:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live\hng.exe" /M 7444592382559442454 /P 1941149311908490504 /W 37.48.111.80:15170 /lang en /NOSERVER  /H 0 /PS 6428206230635133017 /V 147366 /R "ircserver=37.48.111.70:16667"  /R "chatp=6428206230635133017::ArP7uSfBtBcJImovf31V9MLJ+y8"  /R "sync.delayShow=1"  /R "actionhost=107.23.188.79:16051"  /R "useDX12=0"  /R "render.enable_pbr=1" 
Time (UTC): Thu Jun 21 17:03:52 2018

The last lines from C:\Users\oseds\AppData\LocalLow\Heroes and Generals\player-live.log:

06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 05:17:04  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 05:17:05 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_Background[0x0].gotoAndStop
06/21/18 05:17:05 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_Background[0x0].gotoAndStop
06/21/18 05:17:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_XpBar[0x328D9160, _name='m_XpBar'].SetProgress
06/21/18 05:17:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Update Legend Index: 0 sIcon: Player Frame: 6 String: @ActionHUD/MapLegend/PlayerFriendly
06/21/18 05:17:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Update Legend Index: 1 sIcon: Vehicle Frame: 7 String: undefined
06/21/18 05:17:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Update Legend Index: 2 sIcon: AccesspointNew Frame: 3 String: @ActionHUD/MapLegend/CapturePointNeutral
06/21/18 05:17:14 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 2055Kb GPU Pos 4cde000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 05:17:14 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 3083Kb GPU Pos 4cdf000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 05:17:14 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 2156Kb GPU Pos 4cdd000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 05:17:14 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 3234Kb GPU Pos 4ce0000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 05:17:28 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 2304Kb GPU Pos 4d9c000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 05:17:56 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 3456Kb GPU Pos 4fc8000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 05:19:58 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 5184Kb GPU Pos 4f03000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 05:20:22 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 3456Kb GPU Pos 4cbe000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 05:24:40 WorkQueue thread #1 player.render: Allocate buffer 5184Kb GPU Pos 4cbb000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 05:34:20 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: ZWarDataComm::Unhandled protobuf message type 'keepaliverequest'
06/21/18 05:34:39 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_XpBar[0x328D9160, _name='m_XpBar'].SetProgress
06/21/18 05:34:41 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: SpawnMenuViewCharacter within: false
06/21/18 05:39:20 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: ZWarDataComm::Unhandled protobuf message type 'keepaliverequest'
06/21/18 05:44:20 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: ZWarDataComm::Unhandled protobuf message type 'keepaliverequest'
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: Match Score: 0
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: RequestQuit: Flash says OnSubmitScoreAndQuit ExitCode: 0
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input player.application: Entering ZApplicationPlayer::PerformShutDown()
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input player.render: Entering ZRenderManager::ShutdownRenderer
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input player.render: Waiting for renderer to be idle
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input player.render: Renderer idle in 3 ticks
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 05:45:15  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input common.system: Thread RM_ClientReceive (9732) is being killed at eip 0x7727F5BC
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input common.system: Thread RM_ClientSend (5372) is being killed at eip 0x7727F8DC
06/21/18 05:45:15 RM_Input common.net: terminating GameMetrics
06/21/18 05:45:16  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 05:45:16  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 05:45:16  common.net: Metrics: Thread terminating
06/21/18 05:45:16 RM_Input common.net: GameMetrics terminated
06/21/18 16:43:01  player.application: Hng version: 147366
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading weapontemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading WeaponModifierTemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading ExperienceLevels from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading factiontemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading armyresourcecategory from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading accesspointtemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading charactertemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading gamemap from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:01  resources.main: Loading missiontype from StaticDB
06/21/18 16:43:02  player.render: NVAPI initialized.
06/21/18 16:43:02  player.render: NVidia Driver Version: 342.01 - r340_00
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, DedVidMem 873Mb, DedSysMem 0Mb, ShrSysMem 1978Mb 
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Adapter 1: Microsoft Basic Render Driver, DedVidMem 0Mb, DedSysMem 0Mb, ShrSysMem 1978Mb 
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Waiting for non-disjoint result from GPU
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: [render] Device created: Type DX11, Feature Level FL_10_0, Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: GPU: VendorId 10de, DeviceId 5e2, Memory GPU Dedicated 873Mb, CPU Shared 1978Mb, CPU Available Virtual 3782Mb, CPU Physical 3957Mb, Count Logical/Physical 1/1, Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0001000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0002000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0003000000000000: MappingBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0004000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0005000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0006000000000000: MappingBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.render: Allocate buffer 16Kb GPU Pos 0007000000000000: StaticConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.resourcev2: Setting available texture memory to 990Mb
06/21/18 16:43:03  player.resourcev2: Setting maximum texture size to 1024
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: COMMANDLINE "D:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live\hng.exe" /M 8669507741623061122 /P 4334482732964465991 /W 37.48.111.80:15170 /lang en /NOSERVER /H 0 /PS 6428206230635133017 /V 147366 /R ircserver=37.48.111.70:16667 /R chatp=6428206230635133017::ArP7uSfBtBcJImovf31V9MLJ+y8 /R sync.delayShow=1 /R actionhost=34.193.185.61:16123 /R useDX12=0 /R render.enable_pbr=0
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: Current path \\?\D:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:  DisplayMode 1280x1024
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:  RenderType LIGHTPREPASS_RENDERER
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: OS Version: Windows 10 Pro - x64
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:  Quality custom
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Resolution scale: 1.000000
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: CPU is 'GenuineIntel' features (MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,SSE41,SSE42,SSSE3) CLS=64 cores=4
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   LODDistanceMultiplier: 1.250000
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: Memory information:  Available  Total
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   HDR Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: Physical:            1065.18mb, 3957.39mb
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   FXAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: Pagefile:            3979.54mb, 7413.39mb
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   TAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_Input player.main: Virtual:             3740.29mb, 4095.88mb
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   VSync Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Reflections Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Screenspace Reflections Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Tessellation Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   LowRes particles: true
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Brightness: 1.440000
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Shadows quality: medium
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_ZWarDataComm player.servercomm: Webentrance set to : 37.48.111.80:15170
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Clouds quality: medium
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Postfilter:
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:    quality: medium
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_ZWarDataComm player.servercomm: Attempting to connect to: 37.48.111.80 Port: 15170
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:    glare: true
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:    dof: true
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:    subsurf: false
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   Fullscreen Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:43:07  player.render:   True Fullscreen Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:43:07 RM_ZWarDataComm player.servercomm: Connected to WarServer at : 37.48.111.80:15170
06/21/18 16:43:08 RM_Input player.audio: 1 : Altavoces (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio)
06/21/18 16:43:08 RM_Input player.audio: 2 : Auriculares (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio)
06/21/18 16:43:08 RM_Input player.audio: 3 : Audio digital (S/PDIF) (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio)
06/21/18 16:43:08 RM_Input player.audio: 4 : Altavoces (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio)
06/21/18 16:43:08 RM_Input player.audio: Record driver Micr fono (Dispositivo de High 
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_Input player.audio: FMod initialization ok - version : 4.52.6
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_Input player.application: MissionSession: 4334482732964465991, LoginSession: 6428206230635133017
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: GAMESERVERID 1
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: Pre Init - client
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: Action host: 34.193.185.61:16123
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: ZWarDataComm::RequestPlayerData 4334482732964465991 == 4334482732964465991
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: Starting client 34.193.185.61:16123
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.system: ---- Timers RM_FrameUpdate (7480) -------
06/21/18 16:43:09 RM_FrameUpdate player.system: Timer RM_FrameUpdate scope error
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Bow-chicka-bow-wow - 10 - 4 - 1826029570604179111 - 1.000000 W(67,6142733823524169014,7)WA(7296706261894609518,13,828.000000)WM(7814036142468737703,31,1.000000)WM(511373548933756739,24,1.000000)WM(6484587630275714907,21,1.000000) W(98,2457959332592789147,1) W(73,562724410120853376,1)WA(5583382540680527999,144,371.000000) W(102,5640587570626511913,0) V(86,2240061956059948621,40.000000)VA(7608374498188462766,81,111,800.000000,32,1)VA(1482064081557427645,81,112,800.000000,32,2) V(162,7548608496546602029,65.000000)VA(6899938524979436860,86,72,400.000000,79,2)VA(542737846257901202,86,71,400.000000,79,1) V(110,6143990055733221653,55.000000)VM(5924650947787606372,72,39.000000)VA(7807427856389317065,26,73,400.000000,92,1)VA(1647934196251917537,26,16,400.000000,92,2) V(118,4970402014168593829,55.000000)VM(3201877064148059861,21,62.000000)VA(1576454768229635899,37,20,214.000000,44,2)VA(1179753354161761715,37,116,96.000000,44,1)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Hans "Bubi" Winkle - 10 - 1 - 4350682855844031660 - 1.000000 W(73,7284607004215849942,1)WA(8603294235353524068,144,387.000000) W(77,5576508198620314381,5)WA(7074515861116360823,149,703.000000)WM(1212437293467977276,20,0.581256)WM(467757364370773082,31,0.602089) W(98,6274310423416441536,1) W(102,1091159197908401155,0) V(16,2242547018894711540,25.000000)VA(4351638426273361463,2,109,5000.000000,12,2)VA(9063901278890235041,2,1,5000.000000,12,1)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Ingomar Saller - 2 - 36 - 5500201868141230105 - 1.000000 W(63,4977852224351548121,3)WA(4142679232925512043,23,727.000000)WM(4426572490725341041,90,0.210884) W(73,579551534082226678,1)WA(3585218341357917010,144,347.000000) W(84,6285408076680100507,3)WA(7180762337805798520,43,7.000000) V(35,4699474789840996961,45.000000) V(100,4449441320940033246,50.000000)VM(594686219726341768,134,100.000000)VM(4683487564972361447,132,100.000000) V(2,1232860876297094976,60.000000)VM(4907323561527522632,35,0.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Bastian Baasch - 11 - 22 - 2751944325698509419 - 1.000000 W(84,6993062167747740965,3)WA(8101048008101305580,43,36.000000) W(102,8222128213817204643,0) W(21,8283922191729749167,7)WA(620718956144390083,13,857.000000)WM(5132611954572748061,23,0.602772) V(204,7547957473050915198,50.000000)VA(4406725179907826842,110,109,5000.000000,1,1) V(212,7146259438464770838,45.000000)VA(5835486767512701431,122,105,2000.000000,1,1) V(213,4339907537990928158,50.000000)VA(1296105924451917441,1,106,2000.000000,1,1)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Mr Bean INF - 2 - 53 - 2348303797911926165 - 1.000000 W(31,3816158095517270571,4)WA(5206386840894262185,45,1000.000000)WM(2423391515641027962,41,1.000000)WM(395835787028261184,36,0.000000)WM(6068054974017083189,37,0.000000) W(15,2008746091975214808,4)WA(7201455282710452995,95,60.000000) W(84,8560463258204104589,3)WA(8916086757166635174,43,5.000000) V(106,8839611230727967397,50.000000) V(4,2888274643422736972,45.000000) V(61,6906276765259858055,45.000000)VM(6746546554125252699,14,100.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Hilbert Schultz PARA - 7 - 60 - 7290096215383315879 - 1.000000 W(47,6139162017333794230,6)WA(8253012462775141909,23,1067.000000)WM(8087044334112363459,84,0.856023)WM(3125614468380101971,89,0.820042)WM(2977569024701810978,90,0.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Alfred Baasch PILOT - 2 - 55 - 6638891988001464127 - 1.000000 W(31,2264473004932995561,1)WA(6084559453034343168,45,1000.000000)WM(4486835901724388831,37,0.977678) W(43,9054259749253989971,10)WA(2011016799277902131,26,500.000000)WM(9170480160692195254,56,1.000000)WM(4323612579622301255,61,1.000000)WM(9021272726612447492,107,1.000000)WM(6701575272397971432,50,1.000000) V(73,309991839142031272,60.000000)VM(2471089396058786835,12,100.000000) V(4,4580836390675370475,45.000000) V(61,8560398750843057968,45.000000)VM(8214453370572002174,78,79.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Cpt Barbaburguer - 2 - 54 - 819919408809802314 - 1.000000 W(31,3644688003288872920,1)WA(5374781085605576314,45,1000.000000) W(53,2088020204720484265,4)WA(1799657182959146099,68,100.000000) V(200,5868849588232044053,60.000000)VM(8608199519630491571,35,100.000000) V(79,558685332922756432,45.000000)VM(4082470379872498731,98,100.000000) V(87,3764490040361058259,35.000000)VM(4379929160308573377,111,100.000000)UP(20)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Dr. King Schultz - 2 - 57 - 3667961904107188589 - 1.000000 W(15,8633698637713277388,4)WA(8139942008889220035,95,17.000000) W(89,7569411460385086230,3)WA(3414534008396160305,147,1100.000000) W(31,8065182471926495435,4)WA(591418679483679532,45,877.000000)WM(388037811161218051,41,0.930051)WM(7244627437511319625,38,0.860103) V(2,6624661211527816179,60.000000) V(4,4907137817733905200,24.000000) V(100,14419393886976368,38.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Dukem Paranukem - 7 - 8 - 765512434932042611 - 1.000000 W(21,2277393570743639728,4)WA(1663187302556854691,13,1000.000000)WM(1904343413762990498,26,1.000000)WM(2392825978962882388,20,1.000000) W(82,254411244612512587,2)WA(2401773093694892255,60,60.000000) W(73,7437067782137304749,1)WA(1088000973013346383,144,394.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Bastian Lawerenz - 2 - 56 - 1044462220909933690 - 1.000000 W(31,5644887800768959764,7)WA(2173518750234882487,13,651.000000)WM(5201229987769427529,37,0.928570) W(73,964919954447994428,1)WA(7919516627423986618,144,295.000000) W(84,2766718485672782913,3)WA(8651544319057085264,43,26.000000) V(4,9171526637056708735,43.000000) V(100,3233876091664845765,50.000000)VM(4907860164140979753,134,100.000000) V(2,3986893739863651053,60.000000)VM(4298206171716365859,12,100.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Edmund Eichel - 2 - 35 - 2603161753316229162 - 1.000000 W(4,6319894287822175859,0) W(44,702536701288925562,15)WA(5163322632831937923,23,1879.000000) W(77,4963959071654937705,5)WA(3947087448347714071,151,1000.000000) V(2,8900039606988154827,59.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Edmund Lawerenz - 2 - 52 - 5349782718242508408 - 1.000000 W(44,9083678596818415552,15)WA(3846299069886821544,26,418.000000) W(77,4322412685971835219,5)WA(115103533016000747,151,975.000000) W(4,2036028414218801228,0) V(2,4498797829069330711,53.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Edmund Saller - 2 - 33 - 715465579014743117 - 1.000000 W(44,1648882224984043975,15)WA(7796414256581256340,26,500.000000) W(4,2786331498297861388,0) W(77,8804466381794288283,3)WA(6122314027204612719,151,1000.000000) W(11,5703829551714232277,4)WA(8280573092847730905,42,60.000000) V(2,3045173794495718101,59.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Hilbert Schultz - 11 - 22 - 4514745469145928572 - 1.000000 W(21,4795754772035995597,7)WA(2862375651605044716,13,475.000000)WM(3366926844477273103,26,0.000000)WM(1789306012909838161,21,0.000000) W(102,5841849902918967416,0) W(59,4363134317274371229,3)WA(5895847740035349608,138,89.000000) V(212,4756629762335955844,30.000000)VA(7999345022689397976,122,33,740.000000,1,1) V(20,2217710763433769965,50.000000)VA(1568166024658543862,1,105,2000.000000,1,1) V(204,1242903753035956201,27.000000)VA(8037433306876763627,110,1,0.000000,1,1)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Edmund Eichel - 10 - 58 - 738017367678276922 - 1.000000 W(73,1322702717109430048,1)WA(3961381911670220559,144,390.000000) W(98,4214892381244076385,1) W(77,5401093748555143519,5)WA(8901863982718543361,149,760.000000)WM(8831294349178249818,20,0.466675)WM(3362128645402496696,31,0.500008) W(102,4100761598996194951,0) V(39,7275972299374293420,44.000000)VA(3780956911474814155,9,75,400.000000,42,2)VA(3232141444251094895,9,114,400.000000,42,1) V(51,3230820428816494538,75.000000)VA(6862843735688642150,28,76,305.000000,80,2)VA(7543992178419878154,28,69,191.000000,80,1) V(14,3225090917555480919,55.000000)VA(5906152614412316368,13,7,400.000000,99,2)VA(4820458563014174816,13,57,400.000000,99,1) V(50,965359023166630948,45.000000)VA(8086304661113958892,41,20,291.000000,41,2)VA(6982197426410336552,41,116,354.000000,41,1)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: I  m Over Here! - 6 - 13 - 3214172083436794276 - 1.000000 W(102,3804135284118846289,0) W(31,4686520306254249811,4)WA(6925280505183846185,45,1000.000000) V(74,3132074906138713525,45.000000)VM(127686838508068730,99,81.000000) V(71,1043681789550091459,40.000000)VM(5087340330745135849,3,100.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: Character name: Panzer Faust INF - 2 - 37 - 2808782130497265414 - 1.000000 W(31,6072366189384116439,7)WA(4512918683712796915,45,1000.000000)WM(4761503729867608189,38,1.000000)WM(2147902743116796019,41,1.000000) W(73,6369225772052681124,1)WA(8534221219961811329,144,356.000000) W(11,3441180256285168769,4)WA(8646116033083275825,42,51.000000) V(61,4937301923789882963,45.000000)VM(363827719324941385,14,100.000000) V(4,2583633628415653527,45.000000) V(2,2116187055199062315,60.000000)VM(2998972746822473730,12,100.000000)
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: Got player settings 1 playerid 5568571701215097679
06/21/18 16:43:10 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: Metrics set to User: d38dbae7-a3d3-48ed-9579-38564b6e9f48 Session: 6428206230635133017
06/21/18 16:43:11  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 16:43:11 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: Connect to server 34.193.185.61:16123
06/21/18 16:43:11 RM_ClientSend player.controllers: Connecting to server 34.193.185.61:16123...
06/21/18 16:43:11 RM_IRC_SessionClient player.controllers: Chat connected
06/21/18 16:43:11 RM_ClientReceive player.controllers: setting high mtu
06/21/18 16:43:11 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: Connect OK ClientId: 20
06/21/18 16:43:12 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: BattlEyeClient: Print: "Initialized (v1.245)"
06/21/18 16:43:13  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 16:43:13  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 16:43:13  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:43:13  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:43:14  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 16:43:15  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 16:43:15  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 16:43:17 WorkQueue thread #1 player.application: Installing soundbank
06/21/18 16:43:17 WorkQueue thread #1 player.audio: ZAudioFMod::InstallAudioBankData: preload 'demomap.fsb'
06/21/18 16:43:26 WorkQueue thread #1 player.audio: ZAudioFMod::InstallAudioBankData: preload 'CharacterSounds.fsb'
06/21/18 16:43:26 WorkQueue thread #1 player.audio: ZAudioFMod::InstallAudioBankData: preload 'BackgroundBank.fsb'
06/21/18 16:43:26 WorkQueue thread #1 player.audio: ZAudioFMod::InstallAudioBankData: preload 'nocompression.fsb'
06/21/18 16:43:26 WorkQueue thread #1 player.application: Unloading soundbank
06/21/18 16:44:13 RM_LoadThread player.resourcev2: The dustbin man removed 13.27 mb
06/21/18 16:44:13 RM_LoadThread player.resourcev2: Space used by 'Environments/Scenes/Gamemaps/T01M04_AdvanceAirfield.rsn' RO:240614052 bytes(229.47mb), RW:9741376 bytes(9.29mb)
06/21/18 16:44:15 Texture streamer player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_Overview[0x1918CF50, _name='m_Overview'].SetDisabledAlpha
06/21/18 16:44:15 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error in call_function: 'ScaleTankCrossHair' is not a function
06/21/18 16:44:15 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: MainMenu.LayoutonScreen(1280, 1024)
06/21/18 16:44:16 WorkQueue thread #1 player.physics: Installing physics scene 'effect' with 51041 scene nodes
06/21/18 16:44:16 WorkQueue thread #1 player.physics: physics scene instancing: TotalTerrainPassives 13037, TotalDestructionPassives 218
06/21/18 16:44:17 WorkQueue thread #1 player.physics: Physics scene: effect has 423 actors and 47950 shapes
06/21/18 16:44:17 WorkQueue thread #3 player.physics: Installing heightfield in physics scene 'effect'
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Projectile ID: 143 has no tracer SceneNode: Scene_Root.ALL_Weapons1.Melee.M-1910_Setup1.Ammo
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Projectile ID: 144 has no tracer SceneNode: Scene_Root.ALL_Weapons1.Melee.M-1910_Setup1.Ammo
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Projectile ID: 145 has no tracer SceneNode: Scene_Root.ALL_Weapons1.Melee.M-1910_Setup1.Ammo
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Projectile ID: 146 has no tracer SceneNode: Scene_Root.ALL_Weapons1.Melee.M-1910_Setup1.Ammo
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Projectile ID: 147 has no tracer SceneNode: Scene_Root.ALL_Weapons1.Melee.M-1910_Setup1.Ammo
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Projectile ID: 148 has no tracer SceneNode: Scene_Root.ALL_Weapons1.Melee.M-1910_Setup1.Ammo
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.physics: ** Warning: wrong cased animation name use 'ExitInside_Pas01_Heavy_tank_US_01A' instead of 'ExitInside_Pas01_Heavy_Tank_US_01A'
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.physics: same Hang_Parachute_AimPrecise_Optics_GM_02A
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.physics: same Hang_Parachute_AimPrecise_Optics_RU_02A
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.physics: same Hang_Parachute_Aim_Optics_US_02A
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.application: SceneBegin done
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.system: Allocated 0.00Mb Peak 0.00Mb
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.application: Nodeinit done
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\TankSights.swf - 9
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\ScoreBoard.swf - 2
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\Ingame_menu.swf - 0
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\Crosshair.swf - 3
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\IngameMap.swf - 7
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\ChatArea.swf - 4
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\Crosshair_mount.swf - 3
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\ToolTips.swf - 1
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\ProgressBar.swf - 4
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\SpawnMenu.swf - 3
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\Watermark.swf - 3
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\GameOverScreen.swf - 3
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\SquadLeader.swf - 6
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\TopLeft.swf - 4
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\BottomRight.swf - 5
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\BottomLeft.swf - 5
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\BottomMiddle.swf - 5
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\ImageContainer.swf - 10
06/21/18 16:44:18 WorkQueue thread #3 player.controllers: Q:\_Out\Flash\Ingame_Hud\IconHandler.swf - 8
06/21/18 16:44:18 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Map Corners: w: 2000 h: 2000
06/21/18 16:44:19 RM_LoadThread player.application: Load time 68.60 sec
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 16:44:25 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: Client: WeatherPreset = 11, Server = 11, Override = 0, 
06/21/18 16:44:25 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: BattlEyeClient: Print: "Server computed GUID: 78b86d15e49c9c88d6ffd24d00173049"
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:25  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 16:44:26 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: Spawnmenu state: 0
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:26  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 16:44:27 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Loading map file: file://Q:/_Out/Flash/Ingame_Hud/Images/T01M04_Ingamemap.0.png
06/21/18 16:44:27  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 16:44:27  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 16:44:27 WorkQueue thread #1 player.render: 10756: Rendering WorldShadowMap 2098 rendernodes, X -1163.322998 - 1163.322998, Y 613.198975 - -613.198975, Z - -1208.374878 1208.374878
06/21/18 16:44:27 WorkQueue thread #1 player.render: Allocate buffer 1536Kb GPU Pos 4713000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:27 WorkQueue thread #1 player.render: Allocate buffer 2304Kb GPU Pos 4714000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:27 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: Showing window
06/21/18 16:44:28 RM_FrameUpdate player.system: tweak Player/JumpSpeed already defined
06/21/18 16:44:28 RM_FrameUpdate player.system: tweak a/z already defined
06/21/18 16:44:28 RM_FrameUpdate player.system: tweak a/y already defined
06/21/18 16:44:28 RM_FrameUpdate player.system: tweak a/x already defined
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: RenderOptionsChanged Begin
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: RenderOptions:
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  Current:
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  DisplayMode 1280x1024
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  RenderType LIGHTPREPASS_RENDERER
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  Quality custom
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Resolution scale: 1.000000
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   LODDistanceMultiplier: 1.250000
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   HDR Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   FXAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   TAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   VSync Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Reflections Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Screenspace Reflections Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Tessellation Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   LowRes particles: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Brightness: 1.440000
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Shadows quality: medium
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Clouds quality: medium
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Postfilter:
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    quality: medium
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    glare: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    dof: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    subsurf: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Fullscreen Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   True Fullscreen Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  Wanted:
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  DisplayMode 1280x1024
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  RenderType LIGHTPREPASS_RENDERER
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:  Quality custom
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Resolution scale: 1.000000
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   LODDistanceMultiplier: 1.250000
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   HDR Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   FXAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   TAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   VSync Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Reflections Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Screenspace Reflections Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Tessellation Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   LowRes particles: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Brightness: 1.440000
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Shadows quality: medium
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Clouds quality: medium
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Postfilter:
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    quality: medium
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    glare: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    dof: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:    subsurf: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   Fullscreen Enabled: true
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render:   True Fullscreen Enabled: false
06/21/18 16:44:30 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: Render DX11 - Feature level FL_10_0
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: Present begin
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: Resizing swapchain: nBufferCount = 0, nWidth = 1280, nHeight = 1024, format = 0
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: Present end
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: FlashLoader::OnResolutionChange(screen 1280x1024 - surface 1280x1024 - viewport 0x0-1280x1024)
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.render: RenderOptionsChanged End
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error in call_function: 'ScaleTankCrossHair' is not a function
06/21/18 16:44:31 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: MainMenu.LayoutonScreen(1280, 1024)
06/21/18 16:44:31 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: 8616: Rendering WorldShadowMap 2098 rendernodes, X -1326.027832 - 1326.027832, Y 690.761169 - -690.761169, Z - -1364.429565 1364.429565
06/21/18 16:44:31 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 1536Kb GPU Pos 473d000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:31 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 2304Kb GPU Pos 473b000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:32 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: 10940: Rendering WorldShadowMap 2098 rendernodes, X -1326.027832 - 1326.027832, Y 690.761169 - -690.761169, Z - -1364.429565 1364.429565
06/21/18 16:44:32 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 3456Kb GPU Pos 0002000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:40  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 16:44:41  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 16:44:41  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 16:44:42  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 16:44:43  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 16:44:43  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 16:44:44 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_Background[0x0].gotoAndStop
06/21/18 16:44:44 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_Background[0x0].gotoAndStop
06/21/18 16:44:46 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: m_TeamContainer.onMouseDown: true
06/21/18 16:44:46 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: OnScoreboardSelectPlayer: 3
06/21/18 16:44:51 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Update Legend Index: 0 sIcon: Player Frame: 8 String: @ActionHUD/MapLegend/PlayerFriendly
06/21/18 16:44:51 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Update Legend Index: 1 sIcon: Vehicle Frame: 20 String: undefined
06/21/18 16:44:51 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: Update Legend Index: 2 sIcon: Objective Frame: 2 String: @ActionHUD/MapLegend/ObjectivePointNeutral
06/21/18 16:44:53 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 3456Kb GPU Pos 476e000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:53 WorkQueue thread #1 player.render: Allocate buffer 5184Kb GPU Pos 4778000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:57 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 1536Kb GPU Pos 4772000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 16:44:57 WorkQueue thread #2 player.render: Allocate buffer 1536Kb GPU Pos 47fb000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 16:45:05 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 5184Kb GPU Pos 487a000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 16:48:14 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 2304Kb GPU Pos 4949000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 16:48:14 WorkQueue thread #1 player.render: Allocate buffer 2304Kb GPU Pos 4944000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 16:48:15 WorkQueue thread #3 player.render: Allocate buffer 3456Kb GPU Pos 4c5c000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 17:01:55 RM_FrameUpdate player.servercomm: ZWarDataComm::Unhandled protobuf message type 'keepaliverequest'
06/21/18 17:02:03 RM_FrameUpdate player.gui: Flash: error: can't find m_XpBar[0x191A60F0, _name='m_XpBar'].SetProgress
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_FrameUpdate player.controllers: Match Score: 0
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_FrameUpdate player.application: RequestQuit: Flash says OnSubmitScoreAndQuit ExitCode: 0
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: Metrics: Connecting to rmhgcollect.gamesanalytics.net
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input player.application: Entering ZApplicationPlayer::PerformShutDown()
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input player.render: Entering ZRenderManager::ShutdownRenderer
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input player.render: Waiting for renderer to be idle
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input player.render: Renderer idle in 2 ticks
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input common.system: Thread RM_ClientReceive (9940) is being killed at eip 0x778FF5BC
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input common.system: Thread RM_ClientSend (9252) is being killed at eip 0x778FF8DC
06/21/18 17:02:06 RM_Input common.net: terminating GameMetrics
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: Metrics: Socket connected ok
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: Metrics: Connecting TLS
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls library
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: Deinitializing gnutls trusted certificates
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: gnutls deinitialization done
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: Initializing gnutls library
06/21/18 17:02:06  common.net: gnutls library initialized ok
06/21/18 17:02:07  common.net: gnutls socket initialization finished
06/21/18 17:02:07  common.net: Metrics: TLS connected ok: 1
06/21/18 17:02:07  common.net: Metrics: Thread terminating
06/21/18 17:02:07 RM_Input common.net: GameMetrics terminated
06/21/18 17:03:43  player.application: Hng version: 147366
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading weapontemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading WeaponModifierTemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading ExperienceLevels from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading factiontemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading armyresourcecategory from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading accesspointtemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading charactertemplate from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading gamemap from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:43  resources.main: Loading missiontype from StaticDB
06/21/18 17:03:44  player.render: NVAPI initialized.
06/21/18 17:03:44  player.render: NVidia Driver Version: 342.01 - r340_00
06/21/18 17:03:44  player.render: Adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, DedVidMem 873Mb, DedSysMem 0Mb, ShrSysMem 1978Mb 
06/21/18 17:03:44  player.render: Adapter 1: Microsoft Basic Render Driver, DedVidMem 0Mb, DedSysMem 0Mb, ShrSysMem 1978Mb 
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Waiting for non-disjoint result from GPU
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: [render] Device created: Type DX11, Feature Level FL_10_0, Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: GPU: VendorId 10de, DeviceId 5e2, Memory GPU Dedicated 873Mb, CPU Shared 1978Mb, CPU Available Virtual 3783Mb, CPU Physical 3957Mb, Count Logical/Physical 1/1, Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0001000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0002000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0003000000000000: MappingBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0004000000000000: VertexIndexBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0005000000000000: ConstantBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 1024Kb GPU Pos 0006000000000000: MappingBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.render: Allocate buffer 16Kb GPU Pos 0007000000000000: StaticConstantBuffer
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.resourcev2: Setting available texture memory to 990Mb
06/21/18 17:03:45  player.resourcev2: Setting maximum texture size to 1024
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: COMMANDLINE "D:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live\hng.exe" /M 7444592382559442454 /P 1941149311908490504 /W 37.48.111.80:15170 /lang en /NOSERVER /H 0 /PS 6428206230635133017 /V 147366 /R ircserver=37.48.111.70:16667 /R chatp=6428206230635133017::ArP7uSfBtBcJImovf31V9MLJ+y8 /R sync.delayShow=1 /R actionhost=107.23.188.79:16051 /R useDX12=0 /R render.enable_pbr=1
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: Current path \\?\D:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:  DisplayMode 1280x1024
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:  RenderType LIGHTPREPASS_RENDERER
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: OS Version: Windows 10 Pro - x64
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:  Quality custom
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Resolution scale: 1.000000
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: CPU is 'GenuineIntel' features (MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,SSE41,SSE42,SSSE3) CLS=64 cores=4
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   LODDistanceMultiplier: 1.250000
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: Memory information:  Available  Total
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   HDR Enabled: true
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: Physical:            1637.22mb, 3957.39mb
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   FXAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: Pagefile:            3950.07mb, 7413.39mb
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   TAA Enabled: false
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_Input player.main: Virtual:             3740.60mb, 4095.88mb
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   VSync Enabled: false
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Reflections Enabled: false
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Screenspace Reflections Enabled: true
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Tessellation Enabled: true
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   LowRes particles: true
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_ZWarDataComm player.servercomm: Webentrance set to : 37.48.111.80:15170
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Brightness: 1.440000
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Shadows quality: medium
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Clouds quality: medium
06/21/18 17:03:52 RM_ZWarDataComm player.servercomm: Attempting to connect to: 37.48.111.80 Port: 15170
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Postfilter:
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:    quality: medium
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:    glare: true
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:    dof: true
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:    subsurf: false
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   Fullscreen Enabled: true
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render:   True Fullscreen Enabled: false
06/21/18 17:03:52  player.render: FILE C:\WinBuildbot64bit\code\engine\player\render\_private\renderd3d11\renderresourcesd3d11.cpp LINE 746 : error D3DCALL : pD3D11Device->CreateShaderResourceView(m_pD3D11Resource, pDescSRV, &pSRV) - returned 80070057

]]></HumanReadable>
</Exception>