Reto.Robotron3000

Bug in 'Cologne 2017' Promotional War bond

Reto.Robotron3000    1,118

We have identified an issue which affects players who have redeemed the "Cologne 2017" promotional War Bond on their account.
The promotional War Bond did not have a price value, which causes bugs.

If you view the Account tab (either by clicking on your player name or selection Options > Account), the game client will run into
an error when attempting to retrieve and display War Bond data. This will in turn cause various buttons and menus to become
unresponsive, and will prevent you from purchasing things like Veteran Membership. Any War Bonds you have will fail to display.

In short, don't click your name here:

What about a fix?

A fix has been prepared, which we plan to deploy during the next scheduled server maintenance.

In the mean time, we recommend that you avoid viewing the Account tab (you can buy Veteran Membership via the Store instead).
If you accidentally click on the Account tab, please close the game client window and re-launch the game.

A big thank you to 'axelan' and others who reported the bug to us.

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2018/06/bug-in-the-warbond-from-cologne-2017/

Shanock    5

Was wondering about that. I had assumed (and was hoping) it had something to do with work being done on making post-GDPR warbonds available again. Any status on that?

suong2017    0

You ask me why my account is played minus the credits without credits as before

Akinaba    461

Does that have anythibg to do with the fact that I can see no warbonds currently available at a time?

Second question would be: will there be any new sets of warbond promotion anytime or I would have other warbomds to expire?

What about providing a warbond exchange market for players willing to buy/sell those bonds?

Edited

flakpanzer    224

Great we found a useless bug to fix...Thumbs up.... Now can you fix the WARFUND issues... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!