BroskyBro

Soviets are OP

Recommended Posts

BroskyBro    2,684

The Soviets are actually more OP than the Germans. I forgot how broken they were.

 

1. PPSh

This gun has more than 2x as much ammo as the US and GE SMGs and shoots too fast. Reduce the magazine size to 30.

 

2. PPS-43

It's basically an OP40 but with more bullets. It is too strong. Nerf the damage by 5 points.

 

3. PTRD

It's laser accurate and has no recoil. It should only be used with a bipod deployed.

 

4. DP28

It's like a MG34 except 2x as good. It has no recoil and super high damage. Decrease the ROF.

 

5. SVT-40

It has a 3x snipers scope and shoots way too fast and has 10 bullets. Reduce the magazine to 8 and take away the sniper scope.

 

6. PPD-40

It is so OP that you literally don't have to even aim at the enemy to kill them. You can miss and still get a headshot. Nerf this gun.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerrit.    1,050
3 minutes ago, BroskyBro said:

The only thing funnier than the memes is the fact that you think this is bait.

 

More bait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerrit.    1,050
2 minutes ago, BroskyBro said:

Disprove any of my points.

 

They're all rubbish. And I won't go any more serious into this bait post.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newbie_    152
36 minutes ago, Thisbirdisonfiya said:

PTRD was Adam conefired so hard havnt hit a single jeep since

 

Git gud mate i headshooting pilots every time when i shoot with PTRD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, @BroskyBro If he won't then I will.

 

1. PPSH. Have you ever tried to control the recoil on this thing? The ROF is too fast to control. By the time you get the kill you've already exhausted all the rounds out of the magazine. PPSH is fine as is IMO.

 

2. PPS. It's FIVE BULLETS. It doesn't make ANY difference in gameplay as the MP40. Even if there was actual grounds for accusing the PPS as being better, it costs $225k instead of $158k. It's also a much higher rank to unlock it. It's also fine as is IMO, if anything needs changed reduce the cost to $200k.

 

3. PTRD. You clearly have absolutely NO idea about what they've done to the PTRD. "It's Lazer Accurate", if your target is the hangar on Airfield. I've watched the tracer rounds miss by 30 degrees or more. The sway on this gun is also stupidly hard to operate, and you can't use it at all unless you're prone or crouched with full breath. This argument is complete and total BullS**t. End of discussion.

 

4. DP28. "Just like the MG34 except 2x as good". bullsh*t as well. DP28 needs heavy modification to be lethal in a real game scenario, and after you apply the necessary mods, the recoil becomes difficult, but not unmanageable to control. DP28 also perfectly fair IMO.

 

5. SVT-40

"It has a 3x snipers scope and shoots way too fast and has 10 bullets. Reduce the magazine to 8 and take away the sniper scope." 

 

 

What kind of drugs are you taking to come up with this idea? All the Semi Auto rifles have almost IDENTICAL STATS, the Modifications are also available to all factions, INCLUDING your precious "Sniper Scope" which is actually bulls***, it's more like a modern ACOG than a Sniper scope, and that's how I use it when im running my SVT character. And as far as magazine size is concerned, the M1 deals slightly higher damage which is compensation for it's 8 rounds instead of 10, plus the M1 Garand is such an Iconic rifle (That even F***** COD keeps remaking and putting into their space games), that to give it 10 rounds for "Fairness" would tick off everyone who loves the M1 because it only had 8 rounds irl. If you reduce the SVT mag count then guess what, Reduce the G43 as well which IMO, is just as "OP" as the SVT is. which in reality, Is NOT OP AT ALL.

 

Clearly, you have expressed that you are simply mad that a few soviet players were better than you using equipment that is equal to your own, and you probably joined the German faction because Germany has all the OP sh*t. You want more proof that the soviets aren't overpowered at all?

 

Worst Recon plane

The devs had to make our starter tank FLOAT in order for it to be useful.

Worst high-tier medium tank

Worst first-tier heavy tank (made up for with best 2nd tier heavy tank, but i'm making a point)

Worst tank destroyers

Worst "Elite Rifle"

Lowest damage SMGs (ignoring the PPS-43 which is equal to all others in damage)

Mosin is the least accurate sniper (which is irl realistic)

Soviet Paratroopers have only one option for rifle... SVT.

 

Should I continue or you satisfied???

 

(I love how Reto censors my words so i have to go back and put stars in)

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoko90    367
55 minutes ago, BroskyBro said:

-snip-

Congratulation..............you baited only three atm.:D

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GaiusBaltar said:

They must be OP! what other faction can end war in like 1 day?

 

A faction that all the best players switch to playing because there was "Free redeploy" and desire to make as many warfunds as possible to abuse the free deploy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karenin    216

Comrady Brosky. You are my hero!

 

9af71b9c0749cab6d06e80138d3f1a0a--dead-p

 

Edit: on a second thought, you didnt use any typical soviet terms (like cyka blyat, vodka etc), so im not sure if i can approve this topic. Let me drink over it.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newbie_    152
23 minutes ago, BassFishin243 said:

Ok, @BroskyBro If he won't then I will.

 

1. PPSH. Have you ever tried to control the recoil on this thing? The ROF is too fast to control. By the time you get the kill you've already exhausted all the rounds out of the magazine. PPSH is fine as is IMO.

 

2. PPS. It's FIVE BULLETS. It doesn't make ANY difference in gameplay as the MP40. Even if there was actual grounds for accusing the PPS as being better, it costs $225k instead of $158k. It's also a much higher rank to unlock it. It's also fine as is IMO, if anything needs changed reduce the cost to $200k.

 

3. PTRD. You clearly have absolutely NO idea about what they've done to the PTRD. "It's Lazer Accurate", if your target is the hangar on Airfield. I've watched the tracer rounds miss by 30 degrees or more. The sway on this gun is also stupidly hard to operate, and you can't use it at all unless you're prone or crouched with full breath. This argument is complete and total BullS**t. End of discussion.

 

4. DP28. "Just like the MG34 except 2x as good". bullsh*t as well. DP28 needs heavy modification to be lethal in a real game scenario, and after you apply the necessary mods, the recoil becomes difficult, but not unmanageable to control. DP28 also perfectly fair IMO.

 

5. SVT-40

"It has a 3x snipers scope and shoots way too fast and has 10 bullets. Reduce the magazine to 8 and take away the sniper scope." 

 

 

What kind of drugs are you taking to come up with this idea? All the Semi Auto rifles have almost IDENTICAL STATS, the Modifications are also available to all factions, INCLUDING your precious "Sniper Scope" which is actually bulls***, it's more like a modern ACOG than a Sniper scope, and that's how I use it when im running my SVT character. And as far as magazine size is concerned, the M1 deals slightly higher damage which is compensation for it's 8 rounds instead of 10, plus the M1 Garand is such an Iconic rifle (That even F***** COD keeps remaking and putting into their space games), that to give it 10 rounds for "Fairness" would tick off everyone who loves the M1 because it only had 8 rounds irl. If you reduce the SVT mag count then guess what, Reduce the G43 as well which IMO, is just as "OP" as the SVT is. which in reality, Is NOT OP AT ALL.

 

Clearly, you have expressed that you are simply mad that a few soviet players were better than you using equipment that is equal to your own, and you probably joined the German faction because Germany has all the OP sh*t. You want more proof that the soviets aren't overpowered at all?

 

Worst Recon plane

The devs had to make our starter tank FLOAT in order for it to be useful.

Worst high-tier medium tank

Worst first-tier heavy tank (made up for with best 2nd tier heavy tank, but i'm making a point)

Worst tank destroyers

Worst "Elite Rifle"

Lowest damage SMGs (ignoring the PPS-43 which is equal to all others in damage)

Mosin is the least accurate sniper (which is irl realistic)

Soviet Paratroopers have only one option for rifle... SVT.

 

Should I continue or you satisfied???

 

(I love how Reto censors my words so i have to go back and put stars in)

 

12 minutes ago, BassFishin243 said:

A faction that all the best players switch to playing because there was "Free redeploy" and desire to make as many warfunds as possible to abuse the free deploy.

 

Lol I hope that BassFishin243 is the alt account of BroskyBro .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Savland    90
1 hour ago, BroskyBro said:

The Soviets are actually more OP than the Germans. I forgot how broken they were.

 

1. PPSh

This gun has more than 2x as much ammo as the US and GE SMGs and shoots too fast. Reduce the magazine size to 30.

 

2. PPS-43

It's basically an OP40 but with more bullets. It is too strong. Nerf the damage by 5 points.

 

3. PTRD

It's laser accurate and has no recoil. It should only be used with a bipod deployed.

 

4. DP28

It's like a MG34 except 2x as good. It has no recoil and super high damage. Decrease the ROF.

 

5. SVT-40

It has a 3x snipers scope and shoots way too fast and has 10 bullets. Reduce the magazine to 8 and take away the sniper scope.

 PPS =MP40, Germans have 4.2x scope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GermanSoldier    3,795
2 hours ago, BroskyBro said:

The Soviets

 

you forgot sniper bullets from the 60s and uniforms from the late 80s/ early 90s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a free game account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now