Sign in to follow this  
dexter1984

STEAM problem H&G

dexter1984    675

This is really annoying thing, I dont know what is source of problem did some exploring but no clue what is wrong with my H&G on Steam.

Every day when I come I go to Validate Heroes & Generals on Steam after validate all files I get message 6210 files failed to Validate and will reacquired. And need to update this trash for like 10 minutes.

Reinstall does not help same as clearing Steam files on H&G.

Baskerville    865

personally stopped using steam because for some reason the install would corrupt (could not find H&G.exe) and as you say when you verify it simply grabs all the files again, essentially reinstalling the whole game, but keeps screwing up later on

maybe consider the standalone install, http://game.heroesandgenerals.com/

dexter1984    675

I was using stand alone client for years but now I download on Steam bcs of my personal things, and I discover so many problems. I fix most of them but I cant fix this one, every time same exact number of files to download.

Edited

ismadi    0

Hi i tried it for a few days earlier since monday but i can't log in - it gave me a blank update with the heroes background pictures. So what i do was to uninstall the game including the new heroes and general prototype client. When i reinstall the game directly from the www.heroesandgenerals.com website it works hope it helps.

Sign in to follow this