41  - victories for the Americans (51%)
2  - victories for the Germans (2%)
38  - victories for the Soviets (47%)

Overall based on the video @Reto.Circinus the numbers do not add up
138 - victories for the Americans (29%) [30 missing wars]
197 - victories for the Germans (41%) [92 missing wars]
141 - victories for the Soviets (30%) 
476 Total [122 missing wars]

If the numbers are added up for the Americans for each year, the total is 108 instead of 138.
If the numbers are added up for the Germans for each year, the total is 105 instead of 197.

Overall based on the numbers for each year above 2015-2017
108 - victories for the Americans (30%) 
105 - victories for the Germans (30%) 
141 - victories for the Soviets (40%) 
354 Total

@Reto.Circinus Could you please investigate to determine the correct numbers?  Thanks!

HnG_War-Time.jpg

Average number of days for each War for 2015 was 1.8 real days in duration.  (7.2 in-game War-days)
Average number of days for each War for 2016 was 5.2 real days in duration.  (20.8 in-game War-days)
Average number of days for each War for a portion of 2017 was 4.0 real days in duration.  (16 in-game War-days)
Average number of days for each War for all 3 years (2015-2017) was 3.0 real days in duration.  (12 in-game War-days)

One real-day equals four H&G War-days.  Thanks @geschlittert

The official Launch of 'Heroes and Generals' was on 23 SEP 2016.

Source set to start at the beginning of the run down of War Victories.
Spoiler

A Roll-up of threads relating to improving the RTS/Campaign map/War.

Currently, there are not enough active action battles on the Campaign Map that are being fought at any given time.  Reto should have the ability to expand and contract the conflict with more or less action battle nodes and battlelines.

Encouraging Campaign Map Activity

Edited

Thiebout    45

when did the game launch, because before the lauch everything was in development and not yet working properly.

but after the launch a game has to work and be balanced!

sfscriv    1,386
1 hour ago, Thiebout said:

when did the game launch, because before the lauch everything was in development and not yet working properly.

but after the launch a game has to work and be balanced!

The official Launch of 'Heroes and Generals' was on 23 SEP 2016.

Phi1anthr0p    228

I'm not tired to repost...

proofzakk8.png

The result ...2 % in 2017...well done RETO...you fulfilled the MAIN community request and much more....for more than 2 years now...

If we forget everything before the official RELEASE of the game.....you can no player advice to choose GE, because they will get loved up by intention....

Edited

Juggernaut9631    811
26 minutes ago, BrandonSolo10 said:

Ouch, Germany is definitely not chugging along very well.

overall GE is doing just fine they won shirt ton of wars in 2014/15 and they lost alot in 16 but mainly in 17 so it balances out

2 hours ago, Hüfchen said:

I'm not tired to repost...

proofzakk8.png

The result ...2 % in 2017...well done RETO...you fulfilled the MAIN community request and much more....for more than 2 years now...

If we forget everything before the official RELEASE of the game.....you can no player advice to choose GE, because they will get loved up by intention....

304669216e9c49ac00ed06aa7afc1bbd.png

i underlined everything since they LITERALLY WON EVERY WAR  you are the reason reto doesnt listen to GE community people like you ruin everything

Dimis1987    375
2 hours ago, Hüfchen said:

Yet GE is still the most populated faction.

ValorousTF    275

So a faction does too well and the immediate reaction is to nerf it into the ground so that it will never be able to perform again?

figures.

Juggernaut9631    811
Just now, ValorousTF said:

So a faction does too well and the immediate reaction is to nerf it into the ground so that it will never be able to perform again?

figures.

open up your eyes deaf n00b GE never got nerfed into ground what can you do when GE players live in their own imaginary world where everything is against them.....

AxeHeadSlam    1,384

So 2015, the year when we were supposedly winning everything, the year when we were supposedly all overpowered and broken and victories supposedly came free, turns out to actually be the most balanced year of all of them.

I can tell you that those victories, in 2015, already required an effort of 100 hours per week on my part to make them happen. And what did Reto do? ''Germany OP, nerf''.

We weren't overpowered, we were simply coordinated and organized when our opponents were not. @Reto.RedBjarne This is what happens when certain Retos forward information selectively.

Edited

fatal-is    716
2 minutes ago, Dimis1987 said:

Yet GE is still the most populated faction.

By counting those players who click on join faction then never log back until a new war?

ValorousTF    275
2 minutes ago, Juggernaut9631 said:

open up your eyes deaf n00b GE never got nerfed into ground what can you do when GE players live in their own imaginary world where everything is against them.....

Fighting a two front war

No underdog bonus (Can't deploy AT's when you're out of WF...)

Weapons nerfed beyond practical usage

Community of randoms who are unbelievably apathetic towards clans

The most I could list in less than a minute...

Juggernaut9631    811
Just now, ValorousTF said:

Fighting a two front war

every faction fights 2 fronts. this shows you are another staged noob that has no clue about anything

1 minute ago, ValorousTF said:

neither can US or SU deploy when they're out of wf's

1 minute ago, ValorousTF said:

name 3 examples only one i can think of was MG

2 minutes ago, ValorousTF said:

you think US randoms are any better?

Dimis1987    375
1 minute ago, fatal-is said:

By counting those players who click on join faction then never log back until a new war?

By counting everything.

Staged battles SU vs US are so rare that half the game's playerbase must play for GE during EU-RUS peak times.

Same goes for war battles. Join randomly in a war battle as SU or US and 2/3 times you will face GE.

8 minutes ago, AxeHeadSlam said:

So 2015, the year when we were supposedly winning everything, the year when we were supposedly all overpowered and broken and victories supposedly came free, turns out to actually be the most balanced year of all of them.

I can tell you that those victories, in 2015, already required an effort of 100 hours per week on my part to make them happen. And what did Reto do? ''Germany OP, nerf''.

We weren't overpowered, we were simply coordinated and organized when our opponents were not. @Reto.RedBjarne This is what happens when certain Retos forward information selectively.

you forgot to quote @Reto.Robotron3000

AxeHeadSlam    1,384
3 minutes ago, ValorousTF said:

Fighting a two front war

The most I could list in less than a minute...

I have a few to add;

Large queues for resources will bleed out any coordinated offensive

Excessive amounts of defensive chokepoints protecting the Soviet Union from ever being invaded from the south

The far majority of Town map A-lines favouring the Soviet Union (and to a lesser extend the USA as well)

Longer spawn times for all commonly used equipment in the FPS game (that's right, Soviets enjoy a quicker respawn).

Underdog bonus allowing opponent generals to far outgrow their German counterparts

Juggernaut9631    811
1 minute ago, AxeHeadSlam said:

I have a few to add;

Large queues for resources will bleed out any coordinated offensive

Excessive amounts of defensive chokepoints protecting the Soviet Union from ever being invaded from the south

The far majority of Town map A-lines favouring the Soviet Union (and to a lesser extend the USA as well)

Longer spawn times for all commonly used equipment in the FPS game (that's right, Soviets enjoy a quicker respawn).

Underdog bonus allowing opponent generals to far outgrow their German counterparts

oh cmon as a clan player you'd think you would know more than a staged noob you are better than this (hopefully)

ValorousTF    275
9 minutes ago, Juggernaut9631 said:

every faction fights 2 fronts. this shows you are another staged noob that has no clue about anything

neither can US or SU deploy when they're out of wf's

name 3 examples only one i can think of was MG

you think US randoms are any better?

You really are a mature one aren't you?

If you have looked at the general map at some point, you will notice that Germany fights a larger border of towns than any other faction, from france, to germany, to poland and to the balkans, also i'll enlighten you with the knowledge that i've played both in GE clans and US clans (sometimes with different names to avoid muh leaving drama) 

I haven't seen you play but I truly doubt that you're a veteran given some of your toxic past posts which I find quite fun to go through...

And did you even read the second point? thanks to warfund bonuses the US and SU don't have to worry about losing WF's because of the bonuses they get, with GE we get no bonus which means that our generals lose significantly more WF's than any other faction.

Have you even used a german gun before? the STG has extremely high recoil considering how much it lacks in damage, effective range and accuracy, the MG42 is nowhere near as strong as it used to be and has a stupid amount of sway and recoil, the g43 has worse muzzle velocity than other faction semi autos as well as a lower fire rate, even though your demanded 3 list is over, I could state ANOTHER weapon flaw which would be the k98k having a stupidly thin ironsight which often makes it much more difficult to aim than it needs to be.

Admittedly it was a rather wild statement to say that GE randoms were the worst, but given some of the sights i've seen in some games it is hard to say otherwise.

EDIT: Funnily enough when I finished posting this I saw that you figured you would try and troll me in another thread.

https://imgur.com/uTiGSZR

Edited

AxeHeadSlam    1,384
Just now, Juggernaut9631 said:

oh cmon as a clan player you'd think you would know more than a staged noob you are better than this (hopefully)

As a clan player? Try as a leader of the German faction, coordinating hundreds, if not thousands, of players?

Basic logic would imply that if your knowledge contradicts mine, yours is by far the most likely to be faulty.

If calling me a staged noob sums up the entirety of your contribution here, you're barking up the wrong tree.