obatkanjut

Mod for MG34

obatkanjut    0

i've bought mg34 and put some mod like trigger, stainlessteel barrel, stock ammo. and in future maybe im gonna put lightened spring

any suggest?

Mobster01    710
2 hours ago, obatkanjut said:

i've bought mg34 and put some mod like trigger, stainlessteel barrel, stock ammo. and in future maybe im gonna put lightened spring

any suggest?

Get the Mg42.

flex18    125

Its a good normal gun with trigger and lightened spring. Field adjusted sights and stainless steel barrel are optional. To 3 hk any heavy set, you should add the Anschusspatrone ss, but be aware of the recoil gain.

A cheap good MG 34 is also Anschusspatrone ss and lightened spring.

You should prefer this if you play war and want a rather cheap gun, in staged I would go for the other setups without Anschusspatrone ss.

A laser MG 34 is sights, trigger, lightened spring, stainless steel barrel and tight grip gold equipped. The Anschusspatrone ss is here again optional to 3 hk any heavy set, but it gives a lot of recoil. (same build as first one but with tight grip gold - be aware you cant equip heavy set with this build if you dont have the veteran membership.)

AdrianVictus    950

Full rof with adjusted sight and still barrel.

On 29/06/2017 at 5:13 PM, Mobster01 said:

Get the Mg42.

Yes for more recoil ofc...

obatkanjut    0
On 7/5/2017 at 4:07 PM, flex18 said:

Its a good normal gun with trigger and lightened spring. Field adjusted sights and stainless steel barrel are optional. To 3 hk any heavy set, you should add the Anschusspatrone ss, but be aware of the recoil gain.

A cheap good MG 34 is also Anschusspatrone ss and lightened spring.

You should prefer this if you play war and want a rather cheap gun, in staged I would go for the other setups without Anschusspatrone ss.

A laser MG 34 is sights, trigger, lightened spring, stainless steel barrel and tight grip gold equipped. The Anschusspatrone ss is here again optional to 3 hk any heavy set, but it gives a lot of recoil. (same build as first one but with tight grip gold - be aware you cant equip heavy set with this build if you dont have the veteran membership.)

thanks sir for the suggest ill try the cheap one

RGplays    1
On 6/29/2017 at 8:13 AM, Mobster01 said:

Get the Mg42.

Although the mg42 is good in many ways. The sway and recoil makes it unusable as a mobile weapon. The mg34 can be used effectively as a smg with better range. 

SJGunn    323

I like the MG42 over the MG34.  I just seem to do better with it.  To me it seems a little less "clunky" and has better sights than the MG34.  I did add the heavy spring to my MG42 as my only mod.  Easier to control and ROF still higher than other MGs.

I use my MG34 to fight soft vehicles (jeeps, M2s, APCs and planes).

For that I use the armor penetrating ammo, sight, heavy spring and stainless.

Edited

skanki    53
On 8/10/2020 at 5:09 AM, RGplays said:

The sway and recoil makes it unusable as a mobile weapon.

Huh?

RGplays    1
On 9/26/2020 at 5:16 PM, skanki said:

Huh?

Sorry, let me rephrase, the mg42 is great for mg roles like area suppression, stairwell camping etc. Although it can also be used effectively in cqb, it has a lot of sway and recoil making it difficult to hit medium or long range targets without going prone, even couching is a but uncontrollable in my opinion.

Tete_Brulee    28

In my opinion :

The Mg13 is a great not-like-machinegun-more-like-assault-rifle weapon. It is somewhat light and easy to handle. 25 bullets mag is enough to get the job done in most situations. But deploying it feel meaningless, since the accuracy and recoil gain is not that important. And you won't be able to suppress ennemy long with 25 bullets. At best you can kill 3 ennemy and eventualy wound a 4rth (at best!).

Mg42 is its polar opposite. This Mg is clearly awsome, when depoyed, at suppressing an entire area. With 100 bullets mag, it can kill dozen of infantry each time you deploy somewhere they don't expect you to be. But on the other hand, handling it undeploy is painfull and demand a lot of efforts.

Mg34 is somewhat inbetween... It does not have the raw stoping power of the mg42, nor the flexibility of the mg13.

So it really depend on what you plan to do with it.

I'v never consider equiping the stainless barrrel. I will give it a go after reading you guys.

My personnal preference is to put heavy bolt (spring), chrome lined barrel, and anschusspatrone when I feel like burning some more credits. Additionaly, I equip the sight (optional) and I don't use the trigger (but it can be mounted. Just be awar, the recoil will be crazy if you also equip the bullet mod)

Reason for this is I like this mg to feel heavy. I increase the damage as much as possible to garantie 3hk, even on heavy set. It basically feels like a mini canon (which is why I don't use trigger).

I don't like building rpm, nor stability, since it would feels like the mg34 would be either an mg13 or an mg42 wannabe. With this mods, my mh34 got a personality, and I enjoy deploying her from time to time. But i'll fully admit, it's by far not the most competitiv mg out there!

Of course, it perform best while deployed, and can do the trick on very cqc like inside buildings. It's weakest aspect appear arrond 20-50 meters engagement, when you can't hipfire blast your opponent away, nor confortably deploy. (it is still not the best option when deployed... Hiting target at range is easy, you killing them is harder and harder the farest they are. Longer than 100 meters, your target usualy got enough time to find cover before you kill them.)

Tight grip is really recommanded. That's the main reason why this mg is enjoyable to me.

I also recommand a medic pouch (very usefull) and I like bringing a wrench.

Edited