overlorCZE    12

Well, that could be bit tricky. As a bike is possible to use M-72 but that is german BMW R-71 from license. And about soviets APCs I read about some experiments with T-26 but that end as prototypes so during WWII most of APCs used by red army were from Land and lease(M2/M3 haftracks + universal carriers) and those which was captured from germans.

Flint74    604

The current Soviet Lend Lease paratroop transport would be a very easy fix, all it actually requires is to be renamed in-game to "Lisunov Li-2D".

The Lisunov Li-2D was a Soviet licence-built version of the Douglas DC-3 specifically designed for use as a paratroop transport.

Lisunov_Li-2_Soviet_AF_Monino_1994.jpg

Also, there is an alternative option for the motorcycle, the PMZ-A-750 (sidecar optional):

PMZ-A-750.jpg

Edited

Matt6767    259

Russia made 9 BA-64E Armored Personnel Carriers for combat trials.

ba64e.jpg

GermanSoldier    3,795
5 hours ago, BlodyDeadHand said:

Bildergebnis für soviet motorcycle ww2  m72 with dp 28

Maybe the M72  with DP 28

soviets be like

>we no like american bike

>gib german bike

At least then they would stop complaining that they get a shirt bike though, im in, give them the M72 and watch the hate grow as it performs worse than the R75

4 hours ago, Matt6767 said:

Russia made 9 BA-64E Armored Personnel Carriers for combat trials.

ba64e.jpg

Alternatively, to even give them a gun on it, and have asymetrical balance strike hard, there could also be a t34 modified to carry infantry

T-34_Vienna_01.jpg

Edited

Patton1995    456
1 hour ago, GermanSoldier said:

soviets be like

>gib german bike

At least then they would stop complaining that they get a shirt bike though, im in, give them the M72 and watch the hate grow as it performs worse than the R75

Alternatively, to even give them a gun on it, and have asymetrical balance strike hard, there could also be a t34 modified to carry infantry

T-34_Vienna_01.jpg

I would support the idea of a "tank apc" ... just with a tad bit less health  (2 bazooka shots, instead of 3-4)

56 minutes ago, Patton1995 said:

I would support the idea of a "tank apc" ... just with a tad bit less health  (2 bazooka shots, instead of 3-4)

that vehicle is a maintainance vehicle, there are no reports of T34 being manufactured as APCs. Its a field modification at best but no serial production.

GermanSoldier    3,795
9 minutes ago, Panzeroffizier95 said:

that vehicle is a maintainance vehicle, there are no reports of T34 being manufactured as APCs. Its a field modification at best but no serial production.

so? its better than a land lease US halftrack 

asides that, the german "APC" is a command car that wasnt used as APC either

Edited

Just now, GermanSoldier said:

so? its better than a land lease US halftrack 

no its not because the SU faction would have yet another huge advantage on their infantry class

GermanSoldier    3,795
Just now, Panzeroffizier95 said:

no its not because the SU faction would have yet another huge advantage on their infantry class

simply dont let it close its top hatches and only the drivers hatch, which would make the driver blind. And give the mg only its correct iron sights, no scope.

With the same HP as the other halftracks i dont see a problem with this thing, other than it having a slightly lower profile, a tad bit of armor on the front and the ability to actually pivot it would non the less be wider, and thus harder to hide, could carry less infantry safely inside and has a "worse" (due to limited ark and visibility) machine gun.

Since this is a field mod, as you said, there is not even the need to add the top armor plate with the hatches, it could simply be left open (as seen on german recovery t34s covered with cloth)

if you see anything broken with it, go ahead im curious

1 minute ago, GermanSoldier said:

simply dont let it close its top hatches and only the drivers hatch, which would make the driver blind. And give the mg only its correct iron sights, no scope.

With the same HP as the other halftracks i dont see a problem with this thing, other than it having a slightly lower profile, a tad bit of armor on the front and the ability to actually pivot it would non the less be wider, and thus harder to hide, could carry less infantry safely inside and has a "worse" (due to limited ark and visibility) machine gun.

Since this is a field mod, as you said, there is not even the need to add the top armor plate with the hatches, it could simply be left open (as seen on german recovery t34s covered with cloth)

if you see anything broken with it, go ahead im curious

fully enclosed gunner position. its like a T20 on steroids with the ability to spawn infantry and having the armor of a T34... not OP at all.

killer553    501

There were also Sherman and i guess also PZ IV variants like the T-34 variant shown above so if they would get added as some higher tier there would be a ballance.

But according to T-20 i rather dont wanna see these vehicles added to infantry.I can imagine how would gameplay look....

So if are soviets not happy with Lend lease vehicles they dont have to buy it.You dont like Lend lease APC ? Soviets didnt build their own so you can walk.... 

Edited

GermanSoldier    3,795
1 hour ago, killer553 said:

There were also Sherman and i guess also PZ IV variants like the T-34 variant shown above so if they would get added as some higher tier there would be a ballance.

But according to T-20 i rather dont wanna see these vehicles added to infantry.I can imagine how would gameplay look....

So if are soviets not happy with Lend lease vehicles they dont have to buy it.You dont like Lend lease APC ? Soviets didnt build their own so you can walk.... 

The m4 kangaroo was not used by the americans though, panzer 4s where never converted to IFVs or Recovery tanks. 

They could also make the t20 the soviet APC, its smaller and everything sure, but it has a fully enclosed driver and gunner. Asymetrical balance. Other than that, a t34 APC would be a fun thing imo. Other than that, they can have another truck

Matt6767    259

What about the zis-5 armored car. They had numerous improvised variants. Some even have a 20mm autocannon. :x

b0a3db93cc932966bfd38027ffee6ea0.jpg

Flint74    604
On 09/04/2017 at 10:45 PM, Matt6767 said:

What about the zis-5 armored car. They had numerous improvised variants. Some even have a 20mm autocannon. :x

b0a3db93cc932966bfd38027ffee6ea0.jpg

Except, strictly speaking, there's a world of difference between an Armoured Car and an APC, at least in the eyes of most military forces.

In terms of H&G, an Armoured Car like the Zis-5 would sit in the Recon IFV class of vehicles along with the Greyhound, SdKfz 222, BA-6 & BA-64, where their primary purpose is as a scout vehicle rather than as a way to ferry small squads of infantry to/from/around the battlefield.

While an APC on the other hand would be something like the M3 Halftrack or the SdKfz 250, which were generally designed with troop transport in mind as their primary role, but went on to be used for other purposes, e.g. command vehicles (SdKfz 250/3), tank destroyers (SU-57), and so on.

Jacky95    2,354
On 4/9/2017 at 6:12 PM, GermanSoldier said:

soviets be like

>gib german bike

it has a sidecar and an MG so its definitely a good addition  

APC M3A1..its a land lease tho

Image result for soviet APCs ww2 

Edited

killer553    501

I dont understand why does anyone have problem with lend lease.Even real soviets liked American vehicles more than own,because their engines were running better and were easier on maintenance.