• Heals up to 80 Healthpoints per usage
    • Unlocks at Tactical Ribbon Grade 5
    • Uses 1 equipment point
  • Added the Medic Pouch
    • Holds three first aid kits
    • Unlocks at Medic Ribbon Grade 6
    • Uses 2 equipment points
  • Fixed propeller effect on Transport Planes
  • Fixed High Explosive shells from planes to work like armor HE, that is also damage friendly players

Maps

• Made alterations to the Medium French Village (Town) map
    • A3A4 Deploy Zone moved slightly to get better angles of combat
    • D2 to D3 area, added extra cover for infantry, in particular coming from the D2D3 Deploy Zone
    • D3D4 Deploy zone moved to newly added house on the road from D3D4, this is to prevent a strong advantage for the Defenders when trying to flank D3 as attacker
    • D4 can no longer be captured from below the bridge
    • E2E3 Deploy zone moved more towards center of the line to decrease travel time. Trees were added as extra cover
    • Added an extra river crossing next to the E3E4 deploy zone to make it easier for attackers to cross the river again
    • We are aware and thankful of the feedback given about in particular the placement of the Deploy Zones on the Medium French Village map. We have been actively collecting this feedback and are looking into further improvements to the map, to facilitate better gameplay and improve the gameflow. Due to the compact structure of the town area it's difficult to re-locate Deploy Zones to more suitable areas, as enough room needs to be made to supply enough deploy locations. Rest assured we are on top of it and hope to further increase the fun you experience on this map.

Ribbons & Combat Badges

• Added 3 new Combat Badges for the Medics out there
    • Combat Medic
      • Bronze: Carry one extra First Aid Kit
      • Silver: Carry two extra First Aid Kits
      • Gold: Carry three extra First Aid Kits
    • First Aid
      • Bronze: Perform First Aid 20% faster
      • Silver: Perform First Aid 50% faster
      • Gold: Perform First Aid 100% faster
    • Hand of God
      • Bronze: Extends reach by 15%
      • Silver: Extends reach by 30%
      • Gold: Extends reach by 50%
  • Hoarder badge will now only affect one weapon of each supported type of weapon
  • Dynamite Lover will now only affect one weapon of each supported type of weapon
  • Tier 1 pistol unlock moved from Tactical ribbon grade 5 to Tactical ribbon grade 7

Other

• Drag & Drop warning timeout reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second
  • The vehicle category is now automatically selected when clicking on an empty vehicle slot

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2017/03/update-1-05-medic/

Champi0n    433
35 minutes ago, Reto.Circinus said:

Hoarder badge will now only affect one weapon of each supported type of weapon

Whut? :o

I guess smg+ rifle combo still works somewhat.

36 minutes ago, Reto.Circinus said:

Fixed High Explosive shells from planes to work like armor HE, that is also damage friendly players

O-oooo, I'll just spam sorry ahead before every match starts :D

megaman_    920
47 minutes ago, Reto.Circinus said:

• Drag & Drop warning timeout reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second

?

pepeNS    760
1 hour ago, Reto.Circinus said:

We are aware and thankful of the feedback given about in particular the placement of the Deploy Zones on the Medium French Village map. We have been actively collecting this feedback and are looking into further improvements to the map

Yet the E4 attacker's spawn left again behind river?

Are you aware that when D line is present, the defenders are in half distance and have no river to cross from the D4 spawn?

I wonder what would be if you didn't take into consideration the feedback.

You know it's not enough to say it, you have to act upon it as well.

• Hoarder badge will now only affect one weapon of each supported type of weapon

Anyone makes sense of this sentence?

RedFoxFour    1,799
2 minutes ago, pepeNS said:

Anyone makes sense of this sentence?

Earlier you could equip Rifle (5 equipment points) + SMG with just 1 magazine (5 equipment points) = 10 points, optionally vice versa with rifle + 1 mag (4 points) + SMG (6 points) = total 10 points.

Then add Hoarder badge and you got extra magazines for both Rifle and SMG.

This let people run around with weapons designed for CQC as well as long range... sort of "one man army" style loadout.

With this change the Hoarder badge will only affect either the rifle... or the SMG... but not both. Ergo this Rifle+SMG setup will be somewhat useless now. I'm sure someone will find a way around it though (hoarder + scavenger or some such combination).

pepeNS    760

@RedFoxFour So how will it be then, the first equipment slot will get the hoarder benefit?

If that's the case then all you have to do is put the smg with the one clip 1st then your BA with the pouch 2nd, same as before...

RedFoxFour    1,799
2 minutes ago, pepeNS said:

@RedFoxFour So how will it be then, the first equipment slot will get the hoarder benefit?

If that's the case then all you have to do is put the smg with the one clip 1st then your BA with the pouch 2nd, same as before...

No idea. RETO  never included that information anywhere.

yiNMastaH    212
6 minutes ago, RedFoxFour said:

Then add Hoarder badge and you got extra magazines for both Rifle and SMG.

I'm pretty sure this has never been the case. 

Have been using Rifle+SMG setup + hoarder badge (the only badge that i find legit reasons for to use) since day 1 and it always only affected my primary weapon.

Perhaps it should have worked like you described or i have been sleeping under a rock.

donni-    494

• Made alterations to the Medium French Village (Town) map
    • A3A4 Deploy Zone moved slightly to get better angles of combat
    • D2 to D3 area, added extra cover for infantry, in particular coming from the D2D3 Deploy Zone
    • D3D4 Deploy zone moved to newly added house on the road from D3D4, this is to prevent a strong advantage for the Defenders when trying to flank D3 as attacker
    • D4 can no longer be captured from below the bridge
    • E2E3 Deploy zone moved more towards center of the line to decrease travel time. Trees were added as extra cover
    • Added an extra river crossing next to the E3E4 deploy zone to make it easier for attackers to cross the river again

this^ 

made my day.

pepeNS    760

@RedFoxFour My guess is they want to stop the LMGs combos yet there are really few using this

5 minutes ago, yinMastaH said:

i have been sleeping under a rock.

You prolly never gave attention to the extra BA clips :D

Edited

megaman_    920
5 minutes ago, Donni- said:

this^ 

made my day.

Iit's  a progress somehow.

But still doesn't fix 1 meter away of invisibility to go on police capzone. Also doesn't fix stupid E4-O1 spawn.

BushElito    1,227
  • Tier 1 pistol unlock moved from Tactical ribbon grade 5 to Tactical ribbon grade 7

Might as well also make it cheaper to maintain, then.

Why does it cost to repair it more than a end game gun is beyong me.

WasIsnDaLos    15
23 minutes ago, RedFoxFour said:

Ergo this Rifle+SMG setup will be somewhat useless now.

No, Rifle+SMG still works. (SMG without ammo first slot = 5 points, Rifle+ 1 pouch second slot = 5 points) Hoarder always supports the primary aka the first weapon until hoarder gold which - until now - supported the primary and the secondary weapon. Now this has been removed, i guess to counter LMG+Zooka loadouts. They were indeed very powerful.

Shanock    5

I just tried hoarder on a SMG/BA soldier, and I still get the extra ammo packs on both guns. Maybe by "one weapon of each supported type," Reto meant it's for something like the people who carry multiple pistols?

WasIsnDaLos    15
56 minutes ago, megaman_ said:

?

In your Heroes menu when u wanted drag something or check something whatever, there was sometimes that annoying red message that popped up "Soldier must have item equipped here, drag blah blah.." - i guess this thingy now disappears faster.

Thorning2    274

was healing from map crates slowed down? feels like alot longer when using crates now.... and the new refill tick sound is very low

Edited

Rihardo456    79
Just now, thorning2 said:

was healing from map crates slowed down? feels like alot longer when using crates now.... and the new refill tick is very low

it is? or its just a high ping? or spiking fps?

donni-    494
49 minutes ago, megaman_ said:

Iit's  a progress somehow.

But still doesn't fix 1 meter away of invisibility to go on police capzone. Also doesn't fix stupid E4-O1 spawn.

i know, ill take it anyway. its a step forward.( i think, haven't played yet.)

Thorning2    274
12 minutes ago, rihardo456 said:

it is? or its just a high ping? or spiking fps?

never high ping or spikes for me, so highly doubt it.... could just be me, will investimigate it, also i could swear i needed 52k for some ribbon last night for next step, today its 102k...