EliotXII

HnG service not installed properly, please reinstall

EliotXII    2

unknown.png

erro.png

As always the RETO always has to do bullsh1t, and always in more than one place!
2 errors, one by steam and another by the site trying to install!

Edited
errei a palavra

Flint74    604

If you haven't already done so, maybe try the following 5 steps, otherwise if you have already done this without success skip straight to step 5 below:

1: Fully uninstall any and all copies of the standalone version of H&G you may have on your computer, you might also want to uninstall the Steam version while you're at it.

2: Once H&G is fully uninstalled, restart your computer (N.B. this is the important step most people don't do).

3: Once restarted, download the installer file for the latest version of the standalone client from game.heroesandgenerals.com

4: Once downloaded, install the latest version of the standalone client.

5: Run the client. If at this point you get the same error, or some other error, then you should check the logs in your internet security software to confirm it isn't blocking the H&G client from running properly and/or that it didn't block or interfere with the installer while it was trying to download and install the game files. Some internet security software packages do give a false positive from certain files that the H&G installer tries to download as part of the installation process.

Major_Woody    361
On 2/2/2017 at 6:04 AM, EliotXII said:

unknown.png

erro.png

As always the RETO always has to do bullsh1t, and always in more than one place!
2 errors, one by steam and another by the site trying to install!

Edited

EliotXII    2
9 hours ago, Flint74 said:

If you haven't already done so, maybe try the following 5 steps, otherwise if you have already done this without success skip straight to step 5 below:

1: Fully uninstall any and all copies of the standalone version of H&G you may have on your computer, you might also want to uninstall the Steam version while you're at it.

2: Once H&G is fully uninstalled, restart your computer (N.B. this is the important step most people don't do).

3: Once restarted, download the installer file for the latest version of the standalone client from game.heroesandgenerals.com

4: Once downloaded, install the latest version of the standalone client.

5: Run the client. If at this point you get the same error, or some other error, then you should check the logs in your internet security software to confirm it isn't blocking the H&G client from running properly and/or that it didn't block or interfere with the installer while it was trying to download and install the game files. Some internet security software packages do give a false positive from certain files that the H&G installer tries to download as part of the installation process.

Same error and the firewall and antivirus is not blocked it!

Flint74    604
21 minutes ago, EliotXII said:

Same error and the firewall and antivirus is not blocked it!

If you've gone through those steps I listed above and it still isn't working then your only other option really would be to submit a support ticket at http://support.heroesandgenerals.com/Tickets/Submit

Just login on that support website with the same username and password you use here on the forum and then follow the instructions given therein to create and submit a new ticket for this issue. Make sure to choose the correct options otherwise your ticket will go to the wrong support department and it may take longer to get the assistance you need.

N.B. When you submit the ticket there's a random chance you may see some kind of error message appear on the screen, it should be safe to ignore the error because your ticket was likely still submitted successfully anyway. You can actually double-check your ticket was successfully submitted, by going back to the front page of the support website again and then clicking on the 'View Tickets' button at the very top of the page. You can use this same step to access and reply to any messages you get from the support team about the issue as well.

Just remember that the support team are very busy, so be patient, they will answer your ticket.

Edited

kliber    0

Try reinstall early in the morning when server workload its low, it may be related with some file not downloading properly or a time out. 

13 hours ago, Kliber said:

尝试重新安装在清晨当服务器工作负载低时,它可能与一些相关文件不能正常下载或超时。

I don't know how big the jet lag is

On 2017/2/4 at 0:06 AM, Kliber said:

尝试重新安装在清晨当服务器工作负载低时,它可能与一些相关文件不能正常下载或超时。

I don't know how big the time is

Sunman777    0

Same Problem, whats ironic is I was trying to fix "action client crashed" even though support haven't replied for 10 DAYS! And now I get another error when im not even sure the game will work in the first place! THIS IS INSANE FIX YOUR GAME! These stupid glitches have been happening for years you guys fix 1 and cause 2 more.

8 hours ago, Sunman777 said:

同样的问题,什么讽刺我试图解决“行动客户端崩溃”虽然支持10天没回答了! 现在我得到另一个错误当我甚至不确定游戏将工作放在第一位! 这是疯狂的修复你的游戏! 你们这些愚蠢的问题多年来一直发生修复1和原因2。

I have now been repaired but there is another problem in the resurrection and rebirth interface cannot display "code521" I'm action client crashed to solve this problem only need to download the offline client over can be solved

Binson    984

This is my "fix".  When this happens, close your Action game.

Then, go to your Task manager > Processes

You should find something like Heroes and Generals Steam Updater or something along those lines.  End Task on that, then relaunch Action game.

This works for me.  

2 hours ago, Binson said:

这是我的“修复”。 当这种情况发生的时候,闭上你的动作游戏。

然后,去你的任务管理器>流程

你应该找到一些英雄和将军蒸汽Updater之类。 结束任务,然后重启动作游戏。

这适合我。

It can't help me or show "code521" and can't revive

lekiFTW    2
7 hours ago, Binson said:

This is my "fix".  When this happens, close your Action game.

Then, go to your Task manager > Processes

You should find something like Heroes and Generals Steam Updater or something along those lines.  End Task on that, then relaunch Action game.

This works for me.  

Not work for me .... And always this problem...

Flint74    604

Contact the support team at the link I posted in my previous reply. If there are a bunch of you with the exact same issue and you all contact the support team at the same time then maybe they'll sit up and take notice of the fact that this is apparently a larger, more common problem.

http://support.heroesandgenerals.com/Tickets/Submit

lekiFTW    2
2 hours ago, Flint74 said:

Contact the support team at the link I posted in my previous reply. If there are a bunch of you with the exact same issue and you all contact the support team at the same time then maybe they'll sit up and take notice of the fact that this is apparently a larger, more common problem.

http://support.heroesandgenerals.com/Tickets/Submit

I made my ticket I wait for an answer ... I hope :)