Reto.Robotron3000

10 million players – Win 10 million credits

Reto.Robotron3000    1,118

UPDATE: This contest has now ended – Thank you all who took part. The winners have been Announced here

https://heroesandgenerals.com/2017/02/10-million-credit-10-winners

Play and win! To celebrate that we are now more than 10 million Heroes & Generals 10 contest will run over the next 10 days, letting 10 lucky (and skilled) players compete for a a total prize sum of 10 million credits!

10 Contests!

If you during the next 10 days complete one of the challenges in the list below you enter the drawing for a prize of 1 mio credits pr. contest. So 10 lucky players will win 1 mio credits each.

1. PILOTS - Kill 1 enemy pilot with plane-machineguns or cannons
  2. PILOTS - Kill 1 enemy soldier as tail gunner
  3. TANKERS - Destroy 1 enemy tanks as tanker
  4. TANKERS - Kill 1 enemy soldiers with a support weapon on a tank
  5. INFANTRY - Capture/participate in capturing 1 control point
  6. INFANTRY - Kill 1 enemy soldier with a semi-auto rifle
  7. PARATROOPERS - Capture/participate in capturing 1 control points
  8. PARATROOPERS - Kill 1 enemy Soldier who is capturing a control point
  9. RECON - kill an enemy with a Headshot
  10. RECON - Silent kill of 1 enemy soldier (spade, knife or wrench)

How do I enter?

The 10 challenges have been set up so there is something for all soldier types in the game; Pilots, Tankers, Infantry, Paratroopers and Recon. And you can, of course, enter all contests if you have a soldier of each type and complete each of the 10 challenges.

10 Million Credits!

Prize: 1 million credits for the winner in each contest! For a total prize sum of 10 million credits.

Can i participate in all 10 contests?

Yes, of course, and you can also win more than one contest if you are lucky!

10 Days!

When do I enter?

The contest runs from Tuesday 17JAN17 1000CET to Friday 27JAN17 1000CET.

25PercentOnPilots_3.jpg

GET READY TO RULE THE SKIES!

New planes coming in the next update – prepare and buy a Fighter Pilot now!.

To celebrate that we have reached 10 million players you will, for a limited time, get a 25 % Discount on Fighter Pilots.

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2017/01/10-million-players-win-10-million-credits/

Xeator    743

Get hyped!

Looking to winning all 10 categories! xDDD

Edited

AlaskanBas    22

Nice, P-40 Warhawk, Peshka and Me 410 will be the new planes. I expect some detailed information soon. :)

Caboose05    968

Great idea...but could i just sell my pilot for 1 million credits, that would be great thanks.

Reto.Circinus    1,639
4 minutes ago, Jacky95 said:

so i have to make a vid..right? iam a noob in this

No, we automatically register if you have fulfilled one of these challenges which allows you to participate in that specific challenge.

BushElito    1,227

Oh cool an event

54 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

To celebrate that we are now more than 10 million Heroes & Generals 10 contest will run over the next 10 days, letting 10 lucky (and skilled) players compete for a a total prize sum of 10 million credits!

Wait, wut

54 minutes ago, Reto.Robotron3000 said:

If you during the next 10 days complete one of the challenges in the list below you enter the drawing for a prize of 1 mio credits pr. contest. So 10 lucky players will win 1 mio credits each.

Yes, of course, and you can also win more than one contest if you are lucky!

Hold on a minute, this is a lottery? How can you be skillful in lottery?

Also,

Lottery

Nope the heck out

hammer_91    45

Nice idea, but I hope that the "draw" will take into account the veterans that have already like a million credits (or half of that) stored? I mean, the veteran players should be rewarded but the thing that this game struggles with right now is the grindwall for the new players.

@dEEkAy2k9 EXACTLY!

Edit: I think that 10 winners is way too low. Gamers would be happier if it was 100 prizes for 100k. Smaller, but least "elitist" and more new player friendly.

Edited

BushElito    1,227
4 minutes ago, hammer_91 said:

Nice idea, but I hope that the "draw" will take into account the veterans that have already like a million credits (or half of that) stored? I mean, the veteran players should be rewarded but the thing that this game struggles with right now is the grindwall for the new players.

@dEEkAy2k9 EXACTLY!

Edit: I think that 10 winners is way too low. Gamers would be happier if it was 100 prizes for 100k. Smaller, but least "elitist" and more new player friendly.

Tbh? A double credit week would have been much better than one time 1 million credit drop for 10 players.

That's like, two recons? 1 million credits is nothing with these prices.

hammer_91    45
Just now, BushElito said:

Tbh? A double credit week would have been much better than one time 1 million credit drop for 10 players.

That's like, two recons? 1 million credits is nothing with these prices.

Or that. Or anything.

It's not a bad idea, dont take me wrong Reto-Moto. But you put a hugeeeeeeeeee grindwall and the recent "ninja" prices changes and credit earning nerfs only make it worse. If not for a such grindwall the game would had more players daily, not less than 10k in it's peak time.

I only hope this contest won't end in a way that veterans with hundreds thousands if not millions of credits will win those. It would be laughable.

Champi0n    433
56 minutes ago, AlaskanBas said:

Nice, P-40 Warhawk, Peshka and Me 410 will be the new planes. I expect some detailed information soon. :)

How do you know that? :o

I need all the information you have about upcoming planes :D HYPED

AlaskanBas    22
9 minutes ago, Champi0n said:

How do you know that? :o

I need all the information you have about upcoming planes :D HYPED

I am obsessed with planes and I recognize a great percentage of all planes from the 1930s onwards. This P-40, as far as I can see, has 3 M2LB (as aircraft don't have the HB, thus P-38 guns are wrong) machine guns on each wing and it's an overall sturdy aircraft with good alround performance, it is one of the most built fighters. It was also relatively cheap, so it may be cheap in the game too. The Me 410 was a heavily armed heavy fighter with great high altitude performance and was used as bomber interceptor and ground attacker, some variants had two remotely controlled turrets, let's hope they won't ingame. The Peshka is a mass produced, cheap and sturdy Russian twin engined ground attack aircraft used for dive bombing and other bombing techniques, it has an formidable forward view from the cockpit, but the forward armarement was weak: only some machine guns.

Edited

Champi0n    433

So are those planes gonna be 2 heavyfighters (one for SU and one for GE) and one basic fighter for US?

like so:

US: P-40 Warhawk

Great-Planes-great-planes-24573943-1024-

SU: Pe-2 Peshka

maxresdefault.jpg

GE: Me 410

IMG_2983_resize.jpg