sergeantrockxtc

Are you getting bored of dying too quickly?

Hello all,

I am getting bored of dying too quickly in games, is this because I'm crap? I don't know, perhaps yes, yet I still love playing this game.

But one thing is for sure there can't be that many red hot players out there surely?

Some questions:

1. My game play has got worse since the beginning (one year ago)?

2. Players are faster, kill shot fired to the head no sooner as weapon is lifted to aim?

3. Players always seem to know where I am?

4. My bullets seem to miss even at close range?

5. My reflexes are slower or is a there delay between the keyboard / mouse and movement of soldier?

6. US faction always looses against the Russians and Germans in Skirmish and Assault. 

What do you guys think, is it just skill or do these people use a little help. Explain to me how the Anti hacking / Anti tampering system works?

No postcards just your thoughts....thank you.

Tykjen the troll ..........................W "anchor" more like................that is all I can say to you. What help can you give other than that, what is the point of a forum with that type of reply? if this is how this forum works then F it I'm off back to farmville.

Tykjen    47
4 minutes ago, sergeantrockxtc said:

Tykjen the troll ..........................W "anchor" more like................that is all I can say to you. What help can you give other than that, what is the point of a forum with that type of reply? if this is how this forum works then F it I'm off back to farmville.

Glad to be of help. If you only knew how much people have learned by just watching me live, youd think differently. Addressing a bluedot's problems in HnG is pointless. Just ask redbjarne. He does not believe in tutorials. And if youre gonna be so stupid to blame the entire forum for 1 reply, then I guess its a win win situation.

Edited

GaiusBaltar    3,618
3 hours ago, sergeantrockxtc said:

Hello all,

I am getting bored of dying too quickly in games, is this because I'm crap? I don't know, perhaps yes, yet I still love playing this game.

But one thing is for sure there can't be that many red hot players out there surely?

Some questions:

2. Players are faster, kill shot fired to the head no sooner as weapon is lifted to aim?

5. My reflexes are slower or is a there delay between the keyboard / mouse and movement of soldier?

6. US faction always looses against the Russians and Germans in Skirmish and Assault. 

What do you guys think, is it just skill or do these people use a little help. Explain to me how the Anti hacking / Anti tampering system works?

^^ This.

I know how dat feels bro. I am in the same boat. I used to be decent at this game and it involved camping all the time and being extremely patient. But over time that style has been nerfed to shirt by Reto and was always kind of boring.

My advice is use what you know to your advantage!  (this is called metagaming) Your a "bad" player therefore you can still play good regardless of that fact, BY PLAYING FOR THE OTHER FACTIONS.

You see for people like us playing for the faction we originally chose with high expectations only leads to disappointment. You can avoid that by playing ALT accounts or just switching sides. Then dying all the time actually kind of FEELS GOOD. As the "Pros" get to know you more you can even cheapen their sense of victory by playing against them!! Take that you over skilled peeps from CSGO!!!

I am always looking for "bad" players like me. We can make a difference! Contact me in game or come to my channel: AutoBuster  Password: gaiusrocks

Orangejello    13
3 hours ago, sergeantrockxtc said:

Hello all,

Some questions:

I know what you are saying.

My advice.

1. You have gotten better, but others have as well.  Start slow/timid, then after a few kills run/sprint more.  Play a few staged before war to warm up.

2. Aim at the heart/neck and hold the trigger as the spray will get headshots.

3. Slow down and use cover more and use vehicles only when you have distance to cover.  Try not to run in straight lines down obvious paths as everyone snipes more than ever.  Assume everyone knows ambush spots; shoot and scoot.

4.  Check your mods.  Is your stability/recoil crap because you go for max damage or rpm?  Do you use tight grip or a heavy spring to help?

5.  Wireless keyboards and mice seem to have delay...  Reflexes?  Sober much?

6.  teams win and lose.  Organized teams do better.  Ask/tell everyone what line are you taking?  where are tanks/snipers...communicate.  Rush in groups vs. solo.

Doubt everyone is cheating; some do, but most are just good/gud.

GauisBaltar as ever you speak words of wisdom, thank you for your intelligent reply to my post. As late my game seems to have gone pear shaped, but like you said when we are winning then dying is not such a problem. The games I have time to play are in Skirmish and Assault which the US lose time and time again. When we have a good team I enjoy the game as most other players are working as a team and help each other out, instead of running me over with their jeeps, missing enemies as they run like mad men to cap the next building, Perhaps playing Russian or German and be part of a team that operates skillfully might help my game. I will consider playing German before I go back to Farmville, I look forward to killing "chickentikka" or was it tykjen, very unimaginative name indeed, rather like his post.........heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeahahhHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA 

GaiusBaltar    3,618
4 minutes ago, sergeantrockxtc said:

GauisBaltar as ever you speak words of wisdom, thank you for your intelligent reply to my post. As late my game seems to have gone pear shaped, but like you said when we are winning then dying is not such a problem. The games I have time to play are in Skirmish and Assault which the US lose time and time again. When we have a good team I enjoy the game as most other players are working as a team and help each other out, instead of running me over with their jeeps, missing enemies as they run like mad men to cap the next building, Perhaps playing Russian or German and be part of a team that operates skillfully might help my game. I will consider playing German before I go back to Farmville, I look forward to killing "chickentikka" or was it tykjen, very unimaginative name indeed, rather like his post.........heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeahahhHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Welp another person converted to the "gaius metagame". Just remember that the real perk of playing on the other side when you are noob or bad skills or just plain given up trying to get better at the FPS game is the salt you will have tossed at you by tryhards! It's very satisfying, so much in fact I never want to be a "pro" player again!

Hey thanks orangejello, wise words I will try a few of your ideas out. I have been using the BAR, but I found the enemy that dance about via A&D keys were hidden from view by the back of the breach block on the BAR. I may go back to my Tommy. At one point I was getting 25/10 ratio during Assault games that lasted 45 mins and enjoyed it, but now If move just slightly towards a cap boom, hit by a sniper, the game seems full of snipers, if RETO could remove the sights from infantry weapons it would make the game more authentic in some respect. 

Good luck on the field, don't forget to "keep your powder dry"...

Orangejello    13

I have been using the BAR as well.  Lots to learn about it but it is a sweet gun.  I learned to play and prefer the Garand and mid-range kneel-aim-shoot.  With BAR I am learning it can do that in semi-auto (try it), and change to full-auto in cqc.  The scope on the Garand makes aiming ALOT easier and spoiled me...  Hardest part for me is not getting frustrated, especially with snipers, and letting it go so I can focus on objective.  I know I have the biggest head to aim at ingame, so if I am not killed by a headshot, whoever got me sucks.

vectorA    378
On 1/6/2017 at 7:45 AM, tykjen said:

Go back to farmville?

Farmville was the shizz back in the days .... 

Krzysiek5657    977
On 6.01.2017 at 5:43 PM, sergeantrockxtc said:

and here we have why US/SU have underdog :)

Dictonary    17

Which is why when I bring a Thompson with less than okay stability, I almost always have an Anti-Sniper Colt 1911 too. (Yeah... Headshoted a German sniper before xD. I don't need 4.4x zoom)

Lambros18    0

I have start this game eight mounths ago and  i was enthusiasm.Also i was playing in first encounter.And i have an op m1 garand, a realy good m3 grease gun,a heavy m1918 automatic rifle,first aid kit and grenades and f corse fast reload.But in the continue i tryed to play in other battles (capture and hld infatry, capture and hold battle, assult battles and the war mode) and i get killed all the time 😪.For example i see an enemy and i shoot him first and he turns to me and kill me with a headshot.Also many many times when im in bushes in shadows they kill me from distance with a headshot with a simple semy auto.Also my mouse sensitivity is in585, under the diffult mouse sensitivity.Also i don't know how to hide and aim

3 hours ago, Lambros18 said:

I have start this game eight mounths ago and  i was enthusiasm.Also i was playing in first encounter.And i have an op m1 garand, a realy good m3 grease gun,a heavy m1918 automatic rifle,first aid kit and grenades and f corse fast reload.But in the continue i tryed to play in other battles (capture and hld infatry, capture and hold battle, assult battles and the war mode) and i get killed all the time 😪.For example i see an enemy and i shoot him first and he turns to me and kill me with a headshot.Also many many times when im in bushes in shadows they kill me from distance with a headshot with a simple semy auto.Also my mouse sensitivity is in585, under the diffult mouse sensitivity.Also i don't know how to hide and aim

play tanker or recon :P

WhiteWolf2D    11
On 1/6/2017 at 4:42 AM, sergeantrockxtc said:

Hello all,

Some questions:

CHECK YOUR PING. For try hard, I need 12-80 ping. For credit farming, no worry about winning or losing, i'll stay for 180 ping matches. 180 ping is about where a player will begin to appear jumping or teleporting across the screen. Don't take these matches personally just enjoy the credit farm and worry about it never. One match you can be placed in native servers, the other you can be placed in foreign servers.

1. For me, it's the opposite. Make sure you do a mods check. Does your main infantry guy have medic kits? Did you know you can refill your medic kit by finding the med crates across the map? The more mods you use, the shitter a gun can be. There's a lot of folk tale weapons mods lists out there, if you pick up a gun you like try to find the owner and ask him for his mods. If you want my mods for Tommy gun and M1M2 and m1g feel free to add me ingame "WhiteWolf2D"

2. Some players are good. Just as good as you if not better. One thing I realized in gaming is, MM slowly puts you up against stronger and stronger enemies. In HnG, you are put up against the strongest of strongest players likely in your 1st war match. You just have good competition.

3. Sound. I can literally hear when my assailant is reloading around the corner, so I decide to push and kill him. I also stop for a second when i'm in a building camping a window to listen is someone is running up on me. Always check your map to see if the SOUND IN QUESTION IS OR ISNT A FRIENDLY ALLY.

4. CHECK PING. Press F7 in game. 12-160 ping is ideal. Above 160+ ping, players start to stutter and seem like they are crouch jumping everywhere nonstop 24/7. If you can't handle it, leave, I just stay and try anyway, not taking it too seriously if I get killed by players with better ping. Nothing you can do about it but leave your teammates in a war to fight for themselves to try to queue into a good ping battle. 

5. PING. Reflexes won't matter. The player will die after you finish shooting, because of delay. Because 1 match will have bad ping, the next match i'll always have to double tap because the game determines a kill by sending me a message, sometimes I spray an enemy and switch targets, but because of the delay, and the person didn't actually die, I now have to double tap. Without delay, I NEARLY INSTANTLY recieve the message upon killing them which is a 5 xp drop.

6. 3 days ago I had a 24 win streak in war. It's just a matter of motivating and helping your team mates. A lot of players are new and need help because this tutorial has a bit of a learning curve such as credit costs / expenditures and the nature of apcs and objectives. Also queue with people you know. Each person you know whose in the match, is 1 less rando who doesn't play as a team. Don't worry about winning or losing wars. There have been hundreds of wars, there will be hundreds of wars. You can't win them all. 

As for anti hacking, nearly everything in the game is server based, that's why lag affects you so much. This type of system makes cheating like esp, aimbot NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. You would need some crazy type of UI tracking software that's probably non existent for recreational use in cheats for gaming. 

Krone1    8

game is full of cheaters, so dont worry, just ravish in the fact that you occationelly kill one of them...

dont even want to mention that "fantasity" of what i have experienced - have told most in general chat.

I don't know about you, but I have spent 25 minute games without dying once having the highest score. I love to kill the US soldiers