destro98_

ammo bug

destro98_    2

When selecting mods for K98K sS Patrone ammo cannot be deselected.

When other ammo types are selected it shows up on the mods page (the gun picture) but when page is closed and repair mods window is opened sS ammo still shows.

It's been going on for a few months and I do not even know what ammo is being used in-game...

MaxiNus_    2

Confirmed been having this same bug on Soviets with the Mosin and the Svt 40, renders both of those weapons basically unusable for me as I use the 7N1 sniper ammo on both of them

For the g43 i have 2 checkmarks for ammo selection. one is always stuck on the anschusspatrone s.s. and the other is free moving but i can never select the anschusspatrone .s.s

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058954194/screenshot/107355998447124188

Edited

enigma.phi    0

I am having the same problem on my grease gun. it's stuck on ball ammo. sometimes it looks like it's changed, but go into the repair and the ammo refill is still ball. go back to ammo and yup it's still ball. you guys have a major bug here and know way other than this way to report as far as i can find. the support area for this game is nil. worthless knowledge base.

Reto.Gargamel    324

There's a known bug, which can happen if you have the same ammunition type unlocked for several different weapons, and begin switching the ammo around between weapons.
It has been reported to the developers, and they are currently working on a fix.

Meanwhile, you are welcome to send me a support ticket, and I will unblock any "stuck" ammo you may have.

Please make sure to file this under Game Account > Weapons, Equipment & Vehicles and provide the Soldier's name as well as the name of the weapon.

Also here's a picture of a cat inspecting ammo.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/DKconfiguration/cat.jpg