Sign in to follow this  
Catziller

Can you guys confirm this?

Catziller    3

With unified TS for US (which launched December 2015) US started winning again. We have 50+ sometimes even 100+ vets with a shitton of ATs available online almost every day.

This is exactly why the US is on such a strong streak. GE vet numbers are way down.

Personally, I have over 2000+ hours in this game, and I love it. I am struggling to play of late. Since the AA build, not a single night goes by where I do not end up with an 8/27 result. Really super frustrating. I am looking forward to Squad 2.0 to hopefully rekindle my competitive juices.

The head shots to me are just ridiculous since AA though I have not been able to empirically prove there is a problem (also frustrating as maybe there just isn't an issue and i'm the most unlucky soldier on the planet). Almost every allied sports an M1/M2 or Johnson or M1919 on the US side of which I have seen some amazing gunplay. Meanwhile, the MG42 is so diminished, it has been turned into an assault weapon rather than a defense/support weapon. Sad really.

I have tried to adjust weapons, modifications, no modifications, and other than grenades and maybe a little MP40 play, we do not have the platform to counter well in CQC. The allies are made of some seriously smart players and know this. So they take away the only advantage we have which is long range. Long range does 0 when capturing a point or defending against the "buzzsaw" of H&G equipped vets.

I want to hang in there... Certainly the allies did during a pretty low time for them.

For infantry play, I think the allies have 3 main weapon advantages:

1 - M1/M2

2 - Johnson

3 - The weasle - yes I said it. 2 Crates and unlimited health and ammo anywhere you fight. Damn things are almost as bad as halftracks.

Shinma    16

Nope, Bradm613's Records of victory

Walker Changelog (july 3)

So m1/m2 was introduced during a 2 month Axis streak.

Xylander Battle Director, SU discount, and AMSU are better explanations for the end of that xenith.

The last 30 wars have victories as follows:

11 SU, 10 GE, 9 US

This is about the most even RTS segment with regard to war vics.

Satirejohn    95

The longest winstreak is by Axis on a total of 33 wars won in a row.

The longest winstreak by US is, the currrent 5/6 - I think?

Catziller    3
Nope, Bradm613's Records of victory

Walker Changelog (july 3)

So m1/m2 was introduced during a 2 month Axis streak.

Xylander Battle Director, SU discount, and AMSU are better explanations for the end of that xenith.

The last 30 wars have victories as follows:

11 SU, 10 GE, 9 US

This is about the most even RTS segment with regard to war vics.

Well, like they said in Skyrim, "I think it was just my imagination", then. :)

Thanks for clarifying it!

[5150]Rasputin    307

What I scoff at is the fact folks are still clinging to win records from two or more years ago.

Face it... the game today is no where near the game of yesteryear.

Germany will be lucky if it wins successive Wars from here on out. In fact, I believe the only way Germany will win another War is if one or more of the Allied factions rollover/go AFK and/or Germany quits seeing noobs fill its War matches.

So many noobs... not enough boooolets... :roll:

Catziller    3

I took a look at stats, that Shinma has posted. We can see there, that USA is doing slightly better now, than SU an GE. (last 10 wars stats)

I took a look at stats, that Shinma has posted. We can see there, that USA is doing slightly better now, than SU an GE. (last 10 wars stats)

Obviously, since we are now on a win streak.

Dracolithfiend    124

That 33 streak was back when the starting stockpile of paratroopers allowed for softcapping enough capitols to win within like 5 minutes of the start of the war. It hardly counts after all it was also before the war victory ribbon was introduced.

Shinma    16

That 33 streak was back when the starting stockpile of paratroopers allowed for softcapping enough capitols to win within like 5 minutes of the start of the war. It hardly counts after all it was also before the war victory ribbon was introduced.

since war victory ribbon was introduced:

Victories:

US/GE/SU

19/50/61

Highest Combo:

7/9/37

Biggest Drought:

75/41/19

Victories:

US/GE/SU

19/50/61

Highest Combo:

7/9/37

Biggest Drought:

75/41/19

You're using outdated and skewed information. Remember that time that Reto implemented the 20% discount for Soviets? We need to start gathering more recent information.

Shinma    16

Victories:

US/GE/SU

19/50/61

Highest Combo:

7/9/37

Biggest Drought:

75/41/19

You're using outdated and skewed information. Remember that time that Reto implemented the 20% discount for Soviets? We need to start gathering more recent information.

There wasn't a 25% discount on war victory ribbon XP. Those are the numbers based on the criteria that Dracolith stated.

For 2016

US / GE / SU

9 / 6 / 10

There wasn't a 25% discount on war victory ribbon XP. Those are the numbers based on the criteria that Dracolith stated.

For 2016

US / GE / SU

9 / 6 / 10

*25% discount on the AT price which pretty much eliminated any desire for people to fight the Soviets as it was not profitable resulting in sub-24 hour wars.

Shinma    16

For 2016

US / GE / SU

9 / 6 / 10

*25% discount on the AT price which pretty much eliminated any desire for people to fight the Soviets as it was not profitable resulting in sub-24 hour wars.

They're numbers, they'd don't care if Axis Community TS all ran over to SU to farm/sink the bonus, if you used a chronosphere to eliminate Einstein, or whatever.

Point out where I'm using 'outdated and skewed information.'

For 2016

US / GE / SU

9 / 6 / 10

They're numbers, they'd don't care if Axis Community TS all ran over to SU to farm/sink the bonus, if you used a chronosphere to eliminate Einstein, or whatever.

Point out where I'm using 'outdated and skewed information.'

Oh, I see. Draco was asking about numbers from when the War ribbon was introduced. Looks like I'm pretty slow...

8ca84947472ef64315af8f0e0f800b89.jpg

whoopsies.

leverloos    0

The fact that the US starts winning now. exacly since the introduction of the Johnson and the nerf on the Russians. Does say something that it either is unbalanced towards the US. or people still need to figure out how to fight the Johnson.

Germany was winning before not because they had the most op weapons, but they had A LOT more AT's at their disposal. They were able to make pushes easier since they had a lot of backup AT's when others had to rest. Having more AT's is great in the late game, when a war takes longer then 10 days. But it cripples you early in the war because of the huge queues and lots of players putting their AT's in the queue and then go offline and never move them.

The only wars SU have won, where wars starting in their timezone and they are able to blitz it to a victory in a few hours. SU is closer to a lot more capital cities, and thus you will see them owning the most when a new war starts. If their blitz fails, they have little chance to win.

Also most German wars were won pushing into the SU territory. Germany always had a problem keeping the US front defended. But now with the Johnson buff to the US they win almost every battle vs Germany.

X11bck    22

Germany was winning before not because they had the most op weapons, but they had A LOT more AT's at their disposal. They were able to make pushes easier since they had a lot of backup AT's when others had to rest. Having more AT's is great in the late game, when a war takes longer then 10 days. But it cripples you early in the war because of the huge queues and lots of players putting their AT's in the queue and then go offline and never move them.

its the exactly same now on US. Its not the Johnson or M1/M2. With unified TS for US (which launched December 2015) US started winning again. We have 50+ sometimes even 100+ vets with a shitton of ATs available online almost every day. US queue on ATs reached all time high of 6000+ lately. This is very new for players here. Like someone else called it "faction of the month" is currently US due very high activity compared to GE and SU. Its not a weapon winning wars, also not tanks, its Zerglings and nolife and on that matter US is the best atm.

Sign in to follow this