Basiek

!!! CITIZEN'S PETITION !!!

Basiek    0
Hello everyone!
This petition was created in order to take a good course on updating the game. As you can see, the recent updates have brought virtually nothing interesting to the game, "compass"
He has been watching user posts for a very long time and there are many requests to improve optimization and possibly change the graphics engine.
So I go out with this post so that Reto can finally see what players really care about. If you support the petition to improve the optimization,
 of the game or the graphics engine, add a comment saying "1" and tag Reto to see it. We have been creating a beautiful community for several years, so let's show them what we care about,
together we can do anything!
 Thank you :)

1   @Reto.Christiano @Reto.Gargamel @Reto.GreenBow @Reto.Hades @Reto.Hal9k @Reto.hansg @Reto.JM @Reto.Leto @Reto.Lord @Reto.Odin @Reto.Umbra  - copy this and paste in you reply :)

Edited

Clinician    7

This ain't gonna work, even if this petition gets signed by EVERY single account existing in this game.
Do you really think they care about their customers?

Basiek    0
On 7/7/2021 at 5:33 PM, Clinician said:

This ain't gonna work, even if this petition gets signed by EVERY single account existing in this game.
Do you really think they care about their customers?

unfortunately probably not. I've been playing this game for 5 years and big changes they want them not to be prepared

LuisCyphre    704

Alright, I stand corrected, the ability to format posts in such a way clearly is a major downside of a forum.