daisydog

More Random maps and Outfits

daisydog    0

Hi ive been playing a short while now but what i have noticed is the maps (although are random are from a selection of the same maps) are the same over and over again, what would be good if it could be incorporated is completley random maps so that players dont know spawn points or best routes to take or buildings to hide in snipe etc, although the game is very good, i feel that with the same maps been repeated over and over playes know the key points/choke points etc. It would be fanatastic if the maps could be total randomised including building locations rivers or no rivers etc etc.

Also uniforms for different factions, can be purchased i know but sometimes they same very similar and for me as a newbie as such its sometimes hard to differentiate between sides.

Thank keep up the good work.

=POW=kenred    8

There will be little chance of new maps or any other dramatic changes to the game.  Except when the servers go down for the last time

XOttomanX    8
On 7/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, =POW=kenred said:

There will be little chance of new maps or any other dramatic changes to the game.  Except when the servers go down for the last time

Damn

Mastah    1,206
4 hours ago, XOttomanX said:

Damn

Like you, there must be many more new players that know little to nothing about Reto-Moto's current situation... They lack both finances and man power to improve the game from this point on any longer.

Ever since 2014 the game has seen major overhauls that, in general consensus, deteriorated the game play in many ways, hence led to a gradual exodus of players. Ergo:

money flow dried out.

One of the most heard complaints were the mutilation of the good old BETA maps, the addition of current cancerous spawn positions and the lack of new maps... Aside from worsened audio and visuals.

The last new map I can recall was this terrible fantasy fortress map that I took away from the map list almost immediately. It was rushed and makes no sense at all. 

They should have focused on a capital map or anything iconic for the WW2 era, rather than some remotely located fortress somewhere in the Russian hinterland. 

But that is something people got used to after so many years around...

XOttomanX    8

Just drop the free but buy this and that Ponzi scheme and make the game an actually buyable game, generate revenue get more players to fix the game, it has potential.