Rock.87

Sending soldeirs on leave

soldier's vacation  

13 members have voted

1. 1. sending soldiers on a vacation is a bad idea which does not suits the game

• agreed
    • not agreed

Rock.87    163

you are providing 50 percent xp for using a player and on other side u want us to send players on vacation..does it make sense?

you r asking new players to play war by offering them more rank xp ( which really ruins the war ) and when we wanna use them in comparatively easy battles or in  stage battles you are asking us to send them on leave ? what kind of wisdom is this this? how it make sense? plz explain..thx

Edited

[DFA]bong    0

Totally agree. 

You guys at Reto is not doing your job, so i dont wanna translate this.

Hvad sker der for jer? Hvem har bedt om dette? Det giver overhovedet ingen mening. Jeg er ved at være en gammel mand og har altid støttet jer men det her er satme dårligt arbejde. Jeg køber mænd i vildskab grinder for hårdt for at level dem op. også nu kan jeg pludseligt ikke bruge nogle af dem i war. Giver ingen mening. Fjern det og få styr på jeres lort!

pepeNS    764

I have 45 soldiers spread almost evenly on 3 factions.

Why do I need to park any of them since I can never use more than the 3rd of them in war?

If you don't want the vets player base so be it just have the balls to tell us to bug out

Edited

Sqeek    729

You guys high or something?

This is the only requested feature for veterans we have seen in a long time.

I have 56 soldiers spread out on all factions. My American Faction is capped. I have every vehicle or gun needed for US success. Now they want to take away all that?? NOT COOL!!! REFUND MY STUFF if you are going to do that. WHO"S BONEHEAD IDEA WAS THIS??!?!?!?!?  WHY ARE YOU Making me work all over again?!??!?!?!  HELL YEAH I AM PISSED!! lol

Sqeek    729
36 minutes ago, monkeyboogers said:

I have 56 soldiers spread out on all factions. My American Faction is capped. I have every vehicle or gun needed for US success. Now they want to take away all that?? NOT COOL!!! REFUND MY STUFF if you are going to do that. WHO"S BONEHEAD IDEA WAS THIS??!?!?!?!?  WHY ARE YOU Making me work all over again?!??!?!?!  HELL YEAH I AM PISSED!! lol

?

You can have 30 on each faction still. What is the problem?

I recommend you all to calm your tits and read the change log.

Edited

viktor.oven    46
31 minutes ago, Sqeek said:

I recommend you all to calm your tits and read the change log.

Ahah, this is too hard too click second link ). It's easier to go straight on forums and turn on MC rage mode.

pepeNS    764
49 minutes ago, Sqeek said:

You can have 30 on each faction still. What is the problem?

Didn't work like that in my case, I got over 45 in total for all factions yet it asks of me to perform another useless clickfest cause I can't have more than 45 "active" whatever this means.

Of course batch selection is still  something unheard in Denmark

J.Killmister    198

I would say it's meh.Not good,not bad.Just meh.It will only probably help not scrolling down between every character before you spawn as using the maxed out ones is very rare

Sqeek    729
20 minutes ago, pepeNS said:

Didn't work like that in my case, I got over 45 in total for all factions yet it asks of me to perform another useless clickfest cause I can't have more than 45 "active" whatever this means.

Of course batch selection is still  something unheard in Denmark

‘Active Duty’ and ‘On Leave’: The warning message is shown for some because it’s counting all soldiers and not each faction individually. It is supposed to show up if there are more than 30 soldiers per faction, not in total. You can still queue for battles despite getting the message. We are working on a fix.

I too have more than enough soldiers and I have had no problems, except for the warning message.

For me, this update is great since I can remove all those soldiers that was once supposed to be a general or that I simply don't use because thrash loadouts.

Just now, J.Killmister said:

I would say it's meh.Not good,not bad.Just meh.It will only probably help not scrolling down between every character before you spawn as using the maxed out ones is very rare

Rare, perhaps, but common for many veterans.

Edited

J.Killmister    198
2 minutes ago, Sqeek said:

Rare, perhaps, but common for many veterans.

For tryhard vets maybe,but who is even tryharding nowadays?Grinding for new toys or credit farming in war is the best tactic atm

Sqeek    729
1 hour ago, J.Killmister said:

For tryhard vets maybe,but who is even tryharding nowadays?Grinding for new toys or credit farming in war is the best tactic atm

Grinding new toys and farming credits? Players who started playing a week ago hardly count as "veterans".

RTS was actually a thing 5 years ago and many veterans bought extra characters. I understand if you staged players can't relate to this - but at least you got a compass now so you can find your way to the point. Congratz! 

Edited

Mastah    1,206

What's this fuzz all about.. Geez.

You can still have 30 freaking characters active at any time. 30! That is 10 per faction if you have evened them out.

First of all, I don´t even believe most players are playing all factions actively and most players tend to be loyal to their main faction, ergo having the most characters there.

Secondly, why the heck does one need 30 characters or more anyway? Why the heck you need more than 10 different toons per faction knowing each toon can already be equipped with vehicles from all classes. 

I've been playing since 2013 and don't even make it past 20 yet able to play every style / setup I like.

I seriously believe that players that can't fill their needs with max 30 toons are simply autistic and just nag because they like to nag.

In fact, I seriously don't give a flying f*ck about minor changes like these that just eat away precious resources that Reto is already lacking in and rather seen them fix the actual problems.

p.s.

That compass is nice, but If R-M just didn't messed up the in game maps (that now block your complete in game view when equipped while in before it was shown in a corner) in the past, they would not even have to implement it.

So all we have learned about this latest update is that R-M still has no clue what to do. But hey, if they keep ignoring feedback of the earliest players around and stubbornly refuse to undo a lot of shirt they added to the game, the game won't ever improve..

GLHF.

Edited

alupkasix    415

I'm not voting since I don't fully understand the feature and I only have about 25 characters total.

But, I would love a way to hide the free soldiers Reto dropped on me that junk up my soldier list.

LuisCyphre    703
On 7/3/2021 at 8:48 PM, alupkasix said:

I'm not voting since I don't fully understand the feature and I only have about 25 characters total.

But, I would love a way to hide the free soldiers Reto dropped on me that junk up my soldier list.

Yeah, but they don't get hidden by sending them on leave. Or grouped at the bottom or something. They're still in that ever changing, not self sorting and not sortable soldiers list. Only place where they are not shown any more is in battle.

Edited

alupkasix    415
9 hours ago, LuisCyphre said:

Yeah, but they don't get hidden by sending them on leave. Or grouped at the bottom or something. They're still in that ever changing, not self sorting and not sortable soldiers list. Only place where they are not shown any more is in battle.

Well that sucks.