HerojusRojus

Bazookamen work like crazy for XP

Hi. I like to play as tanker, but found an issue. There are so many players who like to work for XP and no matter what (no captures, no winning, nothing) they just focus on tank destroying. They sit in one place and wait for tanks, not do anything else or drive with a bike from tank to tank at the very end of the map when they are loosing all points. Even if everyone is shooting at him, he just focus on tank destroying and die happy. And they have an advantage: jumping, running with bazooka so fast and tankers have no chance to defend themselves.

I see few options here: 

1. Remove huge reward or even remove XP at all.

2. Don't let people who own bazooka run fast and jump high.

3. Don't let to own bazooka to everybody. Maybe to few.

4. Don't let to destroy tank with 3 shots.

I like this game for fun, not for XP , but that sort of lunatics are ruining the game.

Edited

VenstreDjevel    408

You would still die, it has all been done before but nothing with change till you get good.

J.Killmister    198

I see only one option myself : remove HE shells from all tanks. 

Since you have the option to easily spam LMB, I have the option to make you regret it by encircling you and hunt you down in every inch of the map and make you ragequit

1 hour ago, VenstreDjevel said:

You would still die, it has all been done before but nothing with change till you get good.

But still it is not natural to jump and run with heavy tools.

55 minutes ago, J.Killmister said:

I see only one option myself : remove HE shells from all tanks. 

Since you have the option to easily spam LMB, I have the option to make you regret it by encircling you and hunt you down in every inch of the map and make you ragequit

HE for heavy armor is not necessary, they are useless against infantry. I agree with these exchanges but not light ones.

I'm crazy of seeing you flying around my tank :)

Edited

J.Killmister    198
23 minutes ago, HerojusRojus said:

I'm crazy of seeing you flying around my tank :)

Actually bazooka m9a1's weight is less than 7kg and panzerschreck's around 9kg.So there is no reason to feel like that. Consider that Browning weights around 14kg and MG42 10kg.

23 minutes ago, HerojusRojus said:

Edited

2 hours ago, J.Killmister said:

Actually bazooka m9a1's weight is less than 7kg and panzerschreck's around 9kg.

9 kg is a lot plus bullets (not one). I am traveling with maximum of 5 kg and i want to leave my stuffs.

Bibor    674
17 hours ago, HerojusRojus said:

Hi. I like to play as tanker, but found an issue. There are so many players who like to work for XP and no matter what (no captures, no winning, nothing) they just focus on tank destroying. They sit in one place and wait for tanks, not do anything else or drive with a bike from tank to tank at the very end of the map when they are loosing all points. Even if everyone is shooting at him, he just focus on tank destroying and die happy. And they have an advantage: jumping, running with bazooka so fast and tankers have no chance to defend themselves.

I see few options here: 

1. Remove huge reward or even remove XP at all.

2. Don't let people who own bazooka run fast and jump high.

3. Don't let to own bazooka to everybody. Maybe to few.

4. Don't let to destroy tank with 3 shots.

I like this game for fun, not for XP , but that sort of lunatics are ruining the game.

If I remember correctly the xp farming class is the tank and not rambos, rambos are usually in the middle of the scoreboard so I am a little puzzled what you are writing about. 

Limiting special classes is a good idea but we limit all (including tanks) or none. Imagine a battle where you limit rambos but whole team can spawn tanks. Not balanced. 

Previously playing with a tank alone against infantry was no-skill gameplay now it is a challenge. As it should be until 2-3 skilled tankers with infantry support can decide the whole match. 

What you should learn lone wolf tanker gameplay is not working any more but if you work together, tanker is still the most dangerous class. 

VenstreDjevel    408
20 hours ago, HerojusRojus said:

But still it is not natural to jump and run with heavy tools.

And everything about the simulation of "tanks" is natural....but do come up with some new and unique validation by all means.

Twan    136
On 6/27/2021 at 8:50 AM, HerojusRojus said:

There are so many players who like to work for XP and no matter what (no captures, no winning, nothing)

Those things give you XP too lol, and if they destroy your tank on the way to the objective, that's one less person to cap, and one less vehicle to kill friendlies trying to cap.

Edited