VetrovM

Can you transfer captured weapon to another soldier after promotion to General?

Question

VetrovM    0

For example, if I promote US soldier with MP 40 to general, would I be able to transfer MP 40 to another US soldier?

4 answers to this question

NJCQEC    88
12 hours ago, VetrovM said:

For example, if I promote US soldier with MP 40 to general, would I be able to transfer MP 40 to another US soldier?

Alright. So, I'm not 100% sure on this one but I'll try. 

I BELIEVE that once you upgrade a soldier with a captured weapon to general, the captured weapon goes back to it's original faction... losing about 4x it's value and 90% of your time. Sucks, I think? 

VetrovM    0
8 hours ago, NJCQEC said:

I BELIEVE that once you upgrade a soldier with a captured weapon to general, the captured weapon goes back to it's original faction... losing about 4x it's value and 90% of your time. Sucks, I think? 

Luckily I didn't buy it, but I could try buying something cheaper (like Gewehr 43 for 118k) for the sake of science. However I can't promote my soldier yet. Plus 118k is still something.

LuisCyphre    704
On 6/23/2021 at 3:09 AM, NJCQEC said:

Alright. So, I'm not 100% sure on this one but I'll try. 

That is correct. No need to conduct an experiment.

starkdog    534
59 minutes ago, LuisCyphre said:

No need to conduct an experiment

Looks like soda pop.... lets see it fizz." - GIF on Imgur