Sign in to follow this  
Pokerherz

What a Shame

Pokerherz    6

what happened to the long range battles? i though the LMG meta was horrible but this MP meta is even worse. Unlimited sprint, very fast movement with a jeep thats why everyone can just do a full circle over the map and park behind the tanks. APC spamm is even worse, i gave up hunting those long time ago, it does not reward you in any way while doing it. PPSH lazer gun with 1000 rpm? camping spawns got even worse. Hip firing is real

teosniper77    4

What I hate about hipfiring in this game is the fact you can headshot while holding your gun upwards. And it's that way that when you stop running you just click to shoot and the gun teleports into the firing position.That's one of the most BS things in this game that I despise. It makes me puke. It's almost like cheating.

Avnas    42
22 hours ago, teosniper77 said:

What I hate about hipfiring in this game is the fact you can headshot while holding your gun upwards. And it's that way that when you stop running you just click to shoot and the gun teleports into the firing position.That's one of the most BS things in this game that I despise. It makes me puke. It's almost like cheating.

also how you get +50% accuracy with a ribbon

Sign in to follow this