BiciglisHadtest

The hardest person to be honest with is yourself

I am 40 years old and playing MMOs since WOW, there is possibly no major MMOs I have not tried since then and played thousands of hours with my favourites like HnG (I have more than 2000 hours on my main account.) I have weak a spot for free MMOs as they have a sometimes challenging progressing system.

In my experience, only those free MMOs lived for more than 10+ years (had enough income not only to survive but to grow) that could satisfy most of their playerbase with their updates. When I think the most important HnG updates the first thing that occurs to me is the scene when Green Arrow flies through the window into a room and shouts:

XY you have failed the city.

RETO has financial problems from the beginning that was temporary solved with the Nordisk Film 5 M USD investment in 2017. But that money was gone in no time and RETO fired most of their staff. 

Have you ever asked why there is no proper income if you do a good job? Because you don't.

You have failed this game, and now you blame the veteran community that we are hostile towards you and we dont give constructive criticism.

We did for years and you didn't listened and when you don't listen to your customers, you lose money. You don't like our negative opinion about your failed job so you close the forum. What result do you expect form this??

I don't know if there is any chance to save the game but if you want, it's time to admit that YOU scr@wed up this game seriously, current sate of game is only YOUR responsibilty.

CashBanooca    46

wouldnt be suprised if this thread gets locked too

Apparently giving feedback of that kind is "toxic behaviour "

Alltho I dont even know if there was ever constructive negative criticism on this forum that succeeded , it had and always will be that only a shitstorm can veto decisions in this game , otherwise decisions get pushed anyways , its a completely home made situation they have here by ignoring valid CONSTRUCTIVE negative criticism so long that the people that suggest stuff get toxic over the time because they feel like their voice is not heard

Its quite a genius method really to silence negative voices , ignore the moderate negative voices for so long and dont even communicate with them until they turn sour or "toxic"  and than you can title them as toxic vets , trashtalkers  and vocal minority so you dont ever have to be face to face with the problems that turn those people toxic

after all , who cares at this point about feedback given on the forums , hades pretty much admitted that the forums get closed because it would be too much effort to sanatize it from crusty old ney sayers like us - hence why I said in another thread that the negativity  that is currently in this forum will just swoop over to the discord  , no matter the moderation or stricters rules

Its a fundamental communication problem that has always been present in this game bar , maybe the first 2 years of the game

I know some overzelous mod is probably writing my ban reason down as anyone reads this but screw it im gonna say it and graciously accept my warningpoints/ban /whatever for it

Your community does not feel appreciated reto , we know you are in a financialy difficult situation and im honestly sorry aabout that but you cant deny that the lack of communication , appreciation of feedback and general interest in even properly written feedback by longtime players  is a problem that is not going away by pouring a lot of concrete over this "toxic " septic tank , because like with real septic tanks , if you dont sift through the sh*t sometimes to clean it up its eventualy going to rupture from gasses , it also doesnt help to just concentrate the leakage into another empty pool until you eventualy have to move on from there too

TL;DR before I get banned on the spot , the community and its vets are toxic partialy because the communication has been really poor for such a long time , most of the playerbase does not feel appreciated , feedback is incredibly hard to give because its either considered toxic  or not pressing enough

Again , if any of you fine gentleman want to throw another few warning points or even a ban my way , who cares at this point - its my honest opinion that the problems you will now have will always come back and bite you in the rear as long as you dont deal with them , no matter how often you move to a different platform

Mastah    1,206

What they tend to forget is, people got memories. And gamers = people.

When gamers read about the next project Reto-Moto, or any of it's successors/ affiliates is related to, they will avoid them as the plague or at least be very reluctant spending money on it.

And the word through internet spreads very fast.

vengeice    282
6 hours ago, Mastah said:

When gamers read about the next project Reto-Moto, or any of it's successors/ affiliates is related to, they will avoid them as the plague or at least be very reluctant spending money on it.

And the word through internet spreads very fast.

This is nothing but a fantasy in an attempt of justifying your own hatred for this game, this game didn't have a downfall because fraudulent actions to garner the attention of a massive backlash for any of this to be true; It's downfall was due to mismanagement. The only people that will remember this game in your view is a minute portion of the playerbase, not even remotely close to making a difference.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:37 PM, CashBanooca said:

Alltho I dont even know if there was ever constructive negative criticism on this forum that succeeded ,

I don't feel Reto has ever treated us as customers but like a bunch of children whose opinion doesn't matter as they, the "adults", know better what we want and like.

bez5dva    1

Problem is that RM always tuned this game in the way like THEIR THINK IS BETTER, but in reality this game had to overcome its childish diseases firstly.

Why you working on weather/light conditions, when you have totally broken perks which are 90% trash and imbalanced 2nd slot which makes you buy premium to get maximum efficiency.

Why you working on machinegunner cover mode, when aiming at AFK'er head doesn't bring a kill from 15m (head hitbox is weird, perhaps also broken).

Why you touch planes or tanks gameplay, when infantry meta is broken now (it is hard to farm captured weapons ribbon being GE as every enemy has STG44 and i underand why).

I could continue with degenerative spawns, when you have to spend time for driving out like from overpopulated parking lot as you car got spawned on the hill or backwards to the enemy base, and a lot of other things, but most critical ones above.

Tthere are a lot of tiny flaws which brings a huge negative experience in total, but despite of that this game still have a tendency to catch you, as it has that unique and original gameplay, you can't get this in chaotic Battlefield meatgrinder or Enlisted unneeded realism. The only way for this game to survive is getting rid of those critical things that i mentioned and start an agressive advertisement campaign, like Enlisted did.

In overall, i'm glad that RM created H&G, thank you guys! Cheers!

Edited

Rihardo456    102
On 6/15/2021 at 10:37 PM, CashBanooca said:

wouldnt be suprised if this thread gets locked too

Honest Feedback = Toxicity