Remove Bolt-action rifles from the game entirely  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be removed

• Yes
    • No

Why are they in the game? 0 Skill garbage pay to win BS

Remove them entirely

Make the Right Choice Reto

If you disagree you are actively contributing in killing the game.

Edited
mistype

Nick_Ames    50

Another great point as always Bill

Thank you for being a shining light and competent leader for this community as always!

Oten    16

what u mean the recons? or the infantry with 1.9x scope rifle?

Fegaris    1,744

Well, thre is overall big difference between wanna be zaytsevs and actualy player, who knows, when you can be useful as recon...mostly its in recon vehicles, but rarely even with rifle....

sadly its alot of conditional for that....and since there is also alot of zaytsevs...... = conditions are never met for good players as good recons to actualy play recons xD

Also BAs actualy might deserve bit of love....int terms of precision, already behind SAs 

Edited

Twan    136

I agree, but in my opinion it's not enough.  I think we should remove all weapons besides bolt actions and give them only one round per magazine, that would take a lot of skill to play.  And make them do their stock 50 damage, so there's no more lame 1 shot kills.  Also I think the view distance should be set to 20 meters so people don't camp anymore.  If you disagree you are contributing to killing the game.

Edited

alupkasix    415

Wow, you guys have clearly never been around real military. The nonsensical hate toward snipers and sniper rifles is ignorant. Like IRL, people that know how to play the sniper role properly contribute greatly to matches and I'm glad they are there to provide overwatch when I'm playing as infantry.

bez5dva    1
On 6/16/2021 at 4:25 AM, Twan said:

I agree, but in my opinion it's not enough.  I think we should remove all weapons besides bolt actions and give them only one round per magazine, that would take a lot of skill to play.  And make them do their stock 50 damage, so there's no more lame 1 shot kills.  Also I think the view distance should be set to 20 meters so people don't camp anymore.  If you disagree you are contributing to killing the game.

good point, though i'd like to suggest replace all weapons in game with STG44. Anyway that's the endpoint for everyone (despite it's not the top-1 imba gun in game)

Nokac    0

THAT would be fun, probably the only game of this type without sniper rifles ^^