yanix09

cant play .. help me please

Question

yanix09    0

help me please .. cant play the game.. because if i click " TO BATTLE'  it says "UNABLE TO PING GAME SERVERS, you are not able to ping our hosting centers. THis may be cause by your firewall. If youre unable to resolve issue, please contact support"    i already tried to fix it .. but still i cant play.. 

2 answers to this question

SZip    0
11 hours ago, yanix09 said:

help me please .. cant play the game.. because if i click " TO BATTLE'  it says "UNABLE TO PING GAME SERVERS, you are not able to ping our hosting centers. THis may be cause by your firewall. If youre unable to resolve issue, please contact support"    i already tried to fix it .. but still i cant play.. 

Install OS Windows 10, and do not install antivirus

Edited

OC_Ludwig    526
On 6/6/2021 at 1:13 PM, yanix09 said:

Hi! You should have a look at this article explaining how to set up your firewall settings https://heroesandgenerals.com/support/networking/firewall-settings/ . If it doesn't work, then you should contact Support. Please don't disable your antivirus, it's not a good idea.