Sign in to follow this  
MagicalJester

My Suggestion For Future Patches: Optimize the game

Hi RETO, 

I would like for the next patch or following patches to include an optimization to the game. The reason I am mentioning this is because every patch we lose 5-10 fps every time a patch becomes available due to RETO’s new features. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for about a year and no changes were made. The recommended specifications for the game is a Ryzen 5 and RX560 and higher and I use a Ryzen 7 1700 and a RX570 8gb card with 16GB of RAM but I barely get 40-50fps on assault matches with tank/aircraft spam with low settings, medium render resolution, and action outlines off. I can understand not complaining if I am using a sub-par CPU with Integrated Graphics but I do expect this game to run strong on my Ryzen 7 1700 and RX570 8gb graphics card. I don't care about realistic graphics but this is just unacceptable especially when there is tank/aircraft spam in this game. I put the game at low settings and almost any system performance tweak but not even that worked. I am not asking for a new graphics engine but some game optimizations/tweaks to help improve the FPS next patch or the following patch. If needed, upgrade the game graphics engine or contact a company to help do such. Or just optimize the vehicle textures so they would not clog up so much of the game. If absolutely necessary, there needs to be a hard limit on the amount of tanks/ aircraft on the battlefield because as an infantry player, this makes me furious that I cannot play this game on excellent hardware. I am sorry for those tankers and pilots in the game but this game needs a change and may have to be done like it or not. I am sure RETO can market the next or following update in a way which is appealing to players like “Rise and Optimize” or “Optimization Overhaul” or something like that. I am sick and tired of the lackluster performance of my gaming hardware in this game and I hope you are too so we can work together with players and developers alike to help improve this game. I will guarantee players would be forever grateful with such FPS optimization as that would help improve gameplay experience, make players more likely to stick in the game, and recommend their friends to also play H&G. I am sure RETO is working very hard in their game development but this update is badly needed to maintain the life of the game. I, as a player is simply offering solutions to RETO as this affects me too. Overall, I believe that the next patch or following patch should be mainly an optimization overhaul. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day :). 

Edited
To better clarify the situation

Skeggo    6

yeah optimization is bad in game, especially if it goes sudden death. can hear my system ramping up fans and i do not have a bad system.

have to window out and click sync file and player screen then back in game to hopefully make the distance. alot of times can get by not doing it but alot of times almost guarantee crash of game with sudden death

quigonjean    8

Hmmm so it's not my gpu fault that i get 10fps for the last 2 days. what a shirty patch

Sign in to follow this