Gamleanders

remove soldiers?

Question

4 answers to this question

[ORB]Mobster01    475
4 hours ago, Gamleanders said:

How too remove soldiers from other nations??

Submit a ticket and ask Gargamel nicely

SirMrGuyHuman    477
32 minutes ago, [ORB]Mobster01 said:

Submit a ticket and ask Gargamel nicely

No, you should be incredibly insulting in the message and use ad hominem remarks.

OC_Ludwig    526
5 hours ago, Gamleanders said:

How too remove soldiers from other nations??

Be aware though that the 30 character limit is per faction, not a total one (that means you can own 30 Germans, 30 Soviets and 30 Americans, plus an infinite amount of Generals on each faction). Also, whatever those soldiers own will be lost forever. Support doesn't refund the money spent on weapons, vehicles, mods, camos, or the progression for badges. Also, deleting soldiers from your less favourite factions means having to spend more cash later on if you want to try things that aren't available in your faction, such as other tanks, planes or recon planes. I would strongly recommend against it. Just use the filters on the top of the menu so they don't mix with your favourite faction soldiers.

Gamleanders    0

tx for all answers  🙂  i was gifted a soldier in my faktion. and he is the same type i have all ready. when i click "quik battel in faction" i some time end up whit that new soldier, that i all ready have, but he is level 0, and i dont what to play same soldier again??