SZip

Antichit will go out for a walk

Question

15 answers to this question

Gobblesx    115

you being bad doesn't mean people cheat.

SirMrGuyHuman    477
54 minutes ago, Gobblesx said:

you being bad doesn't mean people cheat.

ironic, DD member

jk ik you're not Lauri

Edited

WilliesJeep    189
16 hours ago, SZip said:

When they start banning cheaters,there are already a lot of them in the game,there is an anti-cheat here at all?

Cope

SZip    0
7 часов назад, Гобблкс сказал:

Вы плохо, не означает, что люди обманывают.

Против мошенников да, я не играю хорошо

WilliesJeep    189
2 hours ago, SZip said:

Против мошенников да, я не играю хорошо

Your translator broke

SZip    0
3 hours ago, b.j.blazkovitch said:

Я вижу'andryk03' уровень 12 имя счета через хромой размытия и список его подозрительных друзей, но я не вижу взломать

Put on your glasses

14 minutes ago, SZip said:

Put on your glasses

zero evidence of working hack, just an advertisement to sell it to other clueless fucks. apart from exposing his account name he also shows the 'hack' window name, so lame.

CmpMean    278
3 hours ago, SZip said:

Put on your glasses

I watched the entire video and there isn't even anything going on in it. He had an aim circle thing in the middle of the screen but like, even my monitor has those built in if I want to enable them.

He's not even good at killing bots, fairly bad player.

In fact, the purpose of his video isn't to showcase a cheat, as he isn't actually using any, it's to bait people like yourself that think it's a cheat so they buy his fake cheat for money. Easiest way to scam low IQ plebs off their money, or even to give them a virus/malware.

SZip    0
3 hours ago, CmpMean said:

Я смотрел все видео, и там даже ничего не происходит в нем. У него была цель круг вещь в середине экрана, но, как, даже мой монитор имеет те, встроенные, если я хочу, чтобы включить их.

Он даже не хорош в убийстве ботов, довольно плохой игрок.

В самом деле, цель его видео не для демонстрации обмануть, как он на самом деле не использует любой, это приманка людей, как вы, которые думают, что это обман, чтобы они покупают его поддельные обмануть за деньги. Самый простой способ афера низкой I q plebs от своих денег, или даже дать им вирус / вредоносных программ.

This is showing how to run a cheat.three days ago, one player killed 279 enemies tell me he's not a cheater

OC_Ludwig    526
4 minutes ago, SZip said:

tell me he's not a cheater

He's not a cheater

CmpMean    278
On 6/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, SZip said:

one player killed 279

I've gotten more kills than that in one battle.

Sqeek    729
On 6/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, SZip said:

This is showing how to run a cheat.three days ago, one player killed 279 enemies tell me he's not a cheater

"Downloading cheat...

INJECTING...

Have fun!"

Is he loading the game extra fast? Is the windowed mode? Is it the fade out in the end of the video that is the cheat? Or is it just because he is Russian? Or is it his other video where he is killing bots with a big crosshair covering half the screen?

I failed to see any cheat... only noticed the brainless kids plaguing this game nowadays. But hey, I guess you and like 90% of the re-tarded HnG playerbase see many cheats in this video.

@OddBall06 perhaps you can explain, you are an expert in seeing cheaters all the time.

Edited