BrightStarOfHope

Daily Rewards - Soldiers

Question

Hello everybody! ūüôā

I am planning how many soldiers I want to have of each class and I would be grateful if someone could clarify some doubts that would help me to decide.

I have been told that there is a limit of 30 soldiers for each faction and that generals are not counted.

In two days I'll get my first lieutenant from the daily rewards, and from what I've seen, for a year, as long as we do a daily battle, we'll get one soldier from each class plus one general on the last day of the year.

I currently have 17 soldiers. 10 infantry, 2 recon, 2 tank crew, 2 paratroopers and 1 fighter. So, if I add the 5 soldiers to these, for daily rewards, I would have 22 soldiers plus a general at the end of the year.

Here my questions:

Q1 - What happens if someone who already has 30 soldiers receives a soldier as a daily reward? Does he lose it or can he get it later, when promoting a soldier to general?

Q2 - Are these rewards unique or are they meant to be repeated once the year has passed?

3 answers to this question

stones77    215

Q1: You then have 31 or more soldiers. Generals don't count here as you can have as many generals as you want. All 31 or more active soldiers are in your list and you can play all from the menu BUT!!! ingame (Action game) you can only access 30 of your soldiers (Bug I think) and I don't know which rule applies for the one(s) not showing. The one you cannot access in action game, you can start with from menu to have all played for the war victory XP.

Q2 I don't know.

Hello stones77!¬†ūüôā

and thanks for your answer.

I remember that when I started playing H&G I did not understand why I wasn't able¬†to change my soldier's weapon for other that he had in his inventory, and that I had just bought for him just before the game started.¬†ūü§Ē

Then, I realized that in order to help the team during a certain moment of the battle with the required equippment, I needed to have a soldier with that equippment equipped. It was necessary to have several soldiers of the same class with different weapons, equipment and badges before the battle starts, so I worked on it and made 10 infantry men.¬†ūüėÖ

What you have explained to me, stones77, demolishes, even if only partially, this long-hard job of equipping soldiers.¬†‚ėĻÔłŹ

And now I have a third question ... because this makes me think about ... well, in the case of having 30 soldiers already equipped as you want them to be and maybe your higher rank is still far away from become a general ...

Q3 - Is it possible to refuse this reward?

Hi again!¬†ūüôā

Okay, you have to log in 364 times to get the general, and for someone who plays a game a week it would take 7 years to get it.

I thought that these rewards had been here for a long time, more than a year at least, but now I see that perhaps no one has yet managed to obtain the general.¬†ūüėÖ

Well, if I see that nobody knows the answer to question 2, I better transfer it to another forum, because now I see that probably only Reto knows the answer. Which forum do you recommend?