Sign in to follow this  
MagicalJester

Best mods for G43 scoped

Question

What are the best mods for g43 scoped as I keep experimenting and could not find the right combination of mods to use in my G43 build. 

1 answer to this question

CashBanooca    46

for the g43 it doesnt really matter which mods you put on it , theoreticaly you can even go for full RPM and precision ammo ( alltho I wouldnt do that )

Here is a selection of moding styles and how I would use them :

anschusspatrone , scope , heavy spring , scout II  = maximum range / infantry sniper

default ammo , scope  , light spring , field trigger  , scout II = close range spray and pray / medium spray and pray

anschusspatrone , scope  , light spring , scout II = good mix of accuracy and RPM (( trigger adds a tiny bit more instability )

and the mentioned balls to the walls build

Anschuss patrone ,scope ,  field trigger , light spring , scout II = hardest to control , still arround the same TTK that the build without bullet has (( scout II already makes it a 2 hit kill ))

as to getting used to it .... g43 is definetly harder to master than most of the automatic guns in game but they can be very rewarding if you get the hang of them , other than that they are very ping dependant to use , if you want to use any semi auto rifle  I wouldnt really count on them on any server over 30 ms ping , they get so unreliable in high ping situations that almost any automatic gun and especialy the stg will almost always do a better job even at range

Sign in to follow this