Sign in to follow this  
Skeggo

Do Bots Count as kill for Battleground Event 2021

Question

4 answers to this question

NJCQEC    88

Do people refuse to read something longer than 500 words? 

Alright, here's what the event is.... real simple, nothing much to it: Use the quick join button, and complete the battles. A bunch of times.
That's it. 
That's all you're required to do. 
Nothing else. 

You are required to kill at least one person. This is written on the Promo page:

"** A battle will only be counted if you stay until the end and have at least 1 kill" 

Is there anywhere I can view my progress though? I would like to keep track of how many I have completed...

Skeggo    6
On 5/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, NJCQEC said:

Do people refuse to read something longer than 500 words? 

Alright, here's what the event is.... real simple, nothing much to it: Use the quick join button, and complete the battles. A bunch of times.
That's it. 
That's all you're required to do. 
Nothing else. 

I do read

8 hours ago, ChildoftheKing said:

You are required to kill at least one person. This is written on the Promo page:

"** A battle will only be counted if you stay until the end and have at least 1 kill" 

Is there anywhere I can view my progress though? I would like to keep track of how many I have completed...

Reto being reto they say 1 kill. Since english isn't their first language I was asking to clarify the assumptiom of a player kill and/or bot kill.

So you might want to take you own advice and read more than 500 words.

:)

NJCQEC    88
1 hour ago, Skeggo said:

I do read

Reto being reto they say 1 kill. Since english isn't their first language I was asking to clarify the assumptiom of a player kill and/or bot kill.

So you might want to take you own advice and read more than 500 words.

:)

Unless you plan on playing battles without getting a single kill... The event only requires you to get 1 kill per match, that's bot or player. 

there is no place where you can track the amount of battles you have joined, sorry. 

Sign in to follow this