Sign in to follow this  
MagicalJester

V-Sync does not work fullscreen at all and V-Sync still exceeds the maximum refresh rate even while putting an FPS limiter on my AMD software

This is getting ridiculous because I have been waiting for months for RETO to fix the V-Sync issue. RETO has already not done an optimization overhaul which this game badly needs, not fixing the V-Sync issue when the framerate exceeds the maximum refresh rate even though V-Sync is ON, and the new issue which V-Sync doesnt work at all on fullscreen mode and only works on windowed fullscreen. Can RETO please do a fix to help fix this so this wouldn't happen again and fix V-Sync. I even tried putting an FPS limiter or enable V-Sync on my AMD card and it still doesnt work. Is there a way RETO can fix this coding because it clearly does not work. Thank you and have a good day :/.

Edited

CashBanooca    46

if the ingame v-sync doent work , you could meanwhile try RTSS (Riva tuner statistic server)  and set a frame limit there , it probably has even more stable frametimes than with the tool from AMD

if you insist on using AMD you could also try to use enhanced sync which supposedly reduces screen tearing with lower impact on input latency because it disables itself if the framerate cant be maintained ( this might introduce micro stutter tho so be aware of that )

Just out of curiosity , why do you want to use vsync anyways ? vsync introduces massive input latency which is generaly something really bad for FPS games

Sign in to follow this