REDD4CK

Transfering Weapon to Other Country

Question

REDD4CK    0

So here i don't Understand. I start the battle in a War battle. I'm using US Army, its first capturing game at the start.. i'm with other player by a car capturing, and he Using PTRD (1945) Action Bolt Rifle.. so How it could be¬†ūü§Ēūüėܬ†then i asking him, and he say yes it is PTRD i just Howw ? Can anyone tell me how to do that? Weapon PTRD 1945 Russian Army can Transfered to US Army?¬†

Edited

9 answers to this question

OC_Ludwig    526
7 minutes ago, REDD4CK said:

So here i don't Understand. I start the battle in a War battle. I'm using US Army, its first capturing game at the start.. i'm with other player by a car capturing, and he Using PTRD (1945) Action Bolt Rifle.. so How it could be¬†ūü§Ēūüėܬ†then i asking him, and he say yes it is PTRD i just Howw ? Can anyone tell me how to do that? Weapon PTRD 1945 Russian Army can Transfered to US Army?¬†

American players can unlock the PTRD in the Anti-tank Ribbon (it costs more than a million credits, though). Other weapons can be captured by finding them from dead enemies in matches and leveling up their Weapon ribbon, like the PTRS:

eRXSg27.png

You can also unlock captured antitank mines, antitank grenades and enemy rocket launchers at your own faction's Antitank Ribbon. And you can also buy captured shovels and knives in the Close Quarters Ribbon. Bear in mind, captured weapons are harder and more expensive to get than your own faction guns.

OC_Ludwig    526

3W8Hlbb.png

The M2 Carbine can be unlocked by finding and using carbines from dead Americans. The M2A3 mine is unlocked in the Explosives ribbon, the same manner a German unlocks the SMine.

14 minutes ago, bleeet said:

Wow I did not know this. So a US Infantry could unlock the STG if they pick up enough of them? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

Yes, although there are a few limits:

• You can't go against class restrictions. For example: pilots can't unlock and buy enemy semiautomatic rifles, paratroopers can't capture bolt action rifles, etc.
  • You can't use this to circumvent mod restrictions. For example, a German infantryman will unlock the Mosin-Nagant if he picks it up from a recon, but he won't be able to equip a 8x scope on it. A German recon can use a Mosin-Nagant with a 8x scope though.
  • All infantrymen can buy the FG42 as a captured weapon, but only paratroopers are able to mod it. All tankers can also buy the StG as a captured weapon, but can't mod it. However, Germans don't pay the premium price for those two weapons since those weapons are from their own faction.
  • The American PTRD is a special case. It is¬† the only weapon with its own ribbon that is unlocked via a Combat Ribbon (all other captured firearms are captured by finding and using them in battles). That's because the US doesn't have any antitank rifles, and Reto decided to make things a bit easier for American players.
  • You can't buy captured flamethrowers, grenades (although you used to be able, and some players keep their old captured grenades), binoculars, medkits, baseball bats and the AVS-36 bayonet.
  • If a soldier is promoted to general, the captured weapons can only be given to soldiers from the original faction. For example, a captured StG coming from a Soviet general can only be given to a German soldier.

kWyW89i.png

Captured weapons allow you to make funny stuff, like owning a Finnish soldier

bleeet    1

Wow I did not know this. So a US Infantry could unlock the STG if they pick up enough of them? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

bleeet    1

Excellent write up! Thank you for the explanation I appreciate that. Perhaps I will start working on some unlocks ! Gives me some more stuff to grind which I'm all for :)

SirMrGuyHuman    477
4 hours ago, OC_Ludwig said:

Captured weapons allow you to make funny stuff, like owning a Finnish soldier

Wtf are those badges

OC_Ludwig    526
3 minutes ago, SirMrGuyHuman said:

Wtf are those badges

You're lazy. I gave a full explanation on that thread I made showcasing my soldiers. It also pays homage to Finland being poor and having to rely on German aid and Soviet looted equipment.

SirMrGuyHuman    477
33 minutes ago, OC_Ludwig said:

You're lazy. I gave a full explanation on that thread I made showcasing my soldiers. It also pays homage to Finland being poor and having to rely on German aid and Soviet looted equipment.

wehraboo

OC_Ludwig    526
23 minutes ago, SirMrGuyHuman said:

wehraboo

You will hear from my lawyers...

SirMrGuyHuman    477
17 hours ago, OC_Ludwig said:

You will hear from my lawyers...

lawyers can sue deez nuts, wehraboo