Sign in to follow this  
Groove228

Game freezes dead during the battle

Groove228    0

Hello everyone. The game started to freeze dead right during the battle. In 99% of cases when I play as a pilot and fly on a plane. When hanging only hard reset helps. I don't know what to do. I already reinstalled the game, selected the program parameter specifically from them in the Nvidia settings and reinstalled driver on this one. I will be glad to receive any hints and help.

CashBanooca    46
22 hours ago, Groove228 said:

Hello everyone. The game started to freeze dead right during the battle. In 99% of cases when I play as a pilot and fly on a plane. When hanging only hard reset helps. I don't know what to do. I already reinstalled the game, selected the program parameter specifically from them in the Nvidia settings and reinstalled driver on this one. I will be glad to receive any hints and help.

sounds like maybe your PCs components are running too hot  ?  could you list your PC parts ? HG is especialy CPU hungry and especialy especialy while flying a plane

The reccomended settings HG lists are completely outdated  and you need a pretty beefy PC to play the game without problems

keep an eye on your PCs temperatures of CPU / GPU

Does this happen in other games aswell ?

when you re-installed your drivers did you use the "clean install " option or Display Driver Uninstaller ?  sometimes old driver artifacts can cause the GPU to crash

What you describe sounds like a hardware hang ... did you perhaps change anything in the bios ? for example the RAM timings  or overclocked your CPU ?

If all of this fails we could risk a look into the windows event viewer  to see what is causing the hang  but its relatively hard to find if you have never used the event viewer before

Groove228    0
On 5/8/2021 at 5:47 PM, CashBanooca said:

sounds like maybe your PCs components are running too hot  ?  could you list your PC parts ? HG is especialy CPU hungry and especialy especialy while flying a plane

The reccomended settings HG lists are completely outdated  and you need a pretty beefy PC to play the game without problems

keep an eye on your PCs temperatures of CPU / GPU

Does this happen in other games aswell ?

when you re-installed your drivers did you use the "clean install " option or Display Driver Uninstaller ?  sometimes old driver artifacts can cause the GPU to crash

What you describe sounds like a hardware hang ... did you perhaps change anything in the bios ? for example the RAM timings  or overclocked your CPU ?

If all of this fails we could risk a look into the windows event viewer  to see what is causing the hang  but its relatively hard to find if you have never used the event viewer before

Thank u for advice! I dont know what the problem is. One year ago i had the same problem, but with other game, not HG. It was Empire: Total War. Then changing of thermopaste in all places helped me. But now i dont have this problem in Empire, only in HG.
I will check what you said. My laptop isn't new, already 7 years. I think the same about hardware hanging. Thank you!

CashBanooca    46
7 hours ago, Groove228 said:

Thank u for advice! I dont know what the problem is. One year ago i had the same problem, but with other game, not HG. It was Empire: Total War. Then changing of thermopaste in all places helped me. But now i dont have this problem in Empire, only in HG.
I will check what you said. My laptop isn't new, already 7 years. I think the same about hardware hanging. Thank you!

let me know if you find the cause for this , if you need help troubleshooting the problem ill be happy to assist :)

Sign in to follow this