Sign in to follow this  
Astronaut_Reggie

Stuck at "AntiCheat Enabled... Fetching your profile..."

I get stuck at the loading screen, and I can't seem to figure out why it won't let me play.  I have made multiple accounts, and it will let me log in for the first 24 hrs or so, but then it get's stuck at the "fetching your profile" in the initial startup of the game.  I have tried deleting certain files, verifying files, reinstalling, firewall access, port access, and I am all out of ideas.  PLEASE HELP!

It is my account that is bugged, I can't seem to log in on any PC, although my friend is able to access his account on all of them.

St.Kdo.Sdt.    0

Hi Astronaut 

When did you create your account?

I started playing back in 2014 and can't remember that I ever had that problem. 

Until about a week back, when I decided to create a new account because name change isn't possible.

About 2 days into playing with my new account I too got stuck at that point and it hasn't worked since...

And it isn't just the two of us that have this problem - a LOT of people do, seems to be especially bad since last friday.

I would love to test if my old account still works, but at the "fetching your profile" stage, I can't log out and switch accounts. How did you do it?

Edited

Hi, This is a room mate of Astronaut_Reggie who has been helping him with this problem.

We were able to relog into different accounts by changing our password.  Go to account settings when you log into THIS website and change your password, then when you go to log into the game, it will ask you to retype your password, which allows you to log in as anyone.

Astronaut created his account less than a week ago, and created his second account (OreosInc) about 3 days ago.  After about 2 days of playing it will not allow him to log back in.

most of us have same issue. it should be fixed in next patch :)  just don't worry

St.Kdo.Sdt.    0

Hi Lads
I also got info on a different way to stop the automatic login by deleting a folder, the password change didnt even cross my mind ^^ 

Anyway, I easily managed to log in with my old account yesterday and play with no problem. 
Curious to see if my old account will get stuck too in a day or two as this seems to happen often too.

But I never had this problem before with my old account and I don't think it will get stuck.

Sign in to follow this