Sign in to follow this  
KP78

Capturing town alone?

KP78    2

This just happened for real:

Capped D3 and D4 as SU with few guys, went to O1 which were capped too. Then to O2, but O1 got capped by US.

We had C-line and D-line capped, everybody then moved to D-line losing it point by point... I think everyone was at D2 when I moved to O1 and capped it all alone.

Almost got brown pants while waiting some US soldier come to kill me...

Then I ran to O2 and noticed someone capping O1 back... Will I be fast enough?

In O2 staircase, waiting again for some US soldier to kill me, heard some tank leaving spawn point and pass by, maybe some SU recon shooting (that US soldier who tried to cap O1 back?).

And what happened? I capped O1 and O2 alone! But that wouldn't happened without the other SU recon guy who was hidden somewhere else than cap zone, I only heard him shooting couple times. Thank you.

But. H&G is meant to play as team, not solo.

Why did all SU soldiers go to D-line and not to try cap O1 and O2?

Why people are aalways at one point? Better would be to have 1 squad capping one point and other squad ready at next. Let bots fight with eachother, think step ahead with team mates.

Many people in this community can relate to your struggles, and the best solution is to join a clan or a group of some kind... find some people to play with

Edited

KP78    2

Also when you focus on your own job, for example recon. Always there is some one who thinks revenge kill is most needed thing to do.

Why not focus on the game itself and do what you should do, capture and defend control points and objectives, help team mates and be a team?

When you get killed, move on. Spawn again and continue running to capture.

Have looked many times how GE players work as team, 1 guy has tank and 1 guy is support gunner, few others are mechanics and run along tank with mp's/stg's.

And what will SU players do? 1 guy in his own tank, no support gunners, very random to have someone fix your tank and never someone running along and killing anti tank rambos.

Maybe german players have clans and like to attack newbie russians, but still team work should be first thing to focus on. 32k credits for wrench is in many cases much better investment than 200k lmg. It's hard to shoot tank down with lmg, easier with tank that is fixed while getting shot.

This may be too objective, but this is how I see after 3 months of playing. Comrades not comrades. Except for very few cases. Once there was someone who pointed me to pick some german lmg when I had only pistol.