Sign in to follow this  
Rihardo456

i love it how T2 US plane gets out-turned by Bi-Plane

Rihardo456    102
9 minutes ago, EmilWisni said:

You are just bad at flying, sorry not sorry. 

Not an argument...next.

EmilWisni    23
38 minutes ago, Rihardo456 said:

Not an argument...next.

It is, like seriously... you can't get out turn by recon plane, no matter the medium plane you use.

Rihardo456    102
1 hour ago, EmilWisni said:

It is, like seriously... you can't get out turn by recon plane, no matter the medium plane you use.

Soviet T1 plane just did no matter how fast i turn

VenstreDjevel    408

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDqNKQX7NJSc2gk5fwmN4KM387i3XjuID7fmo606730/edit#gid=0

You do realize that more modern aircraft will generally have wider turns than older/lighter/slower aircraft. You are failing at piloting by way of physics. Boom and Zoom slower aircraft......

bloodremar    280

The problem is that H&G servers skip shots and you can feel this with US planes the most because they don't have auto canons. In theory they are suppose to be better but in practice they are not.  If you use the Warhawk  you will feel this the most. Not only you are much slower then the GE and SU planes but you don't have the same firepower so at this moment the plane is terrible... Better use the tier 1  P 35. Not only you are a smaller target but you have 2 type of main weapons that fair better if the server skip shots. As funny as it is at the moment the Warhawk is the worst fighter plane in the game.