Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_Reb_

Can't Decide on Tanker Uniform

Johnny_Reb_    20

Should I go with the Green, the Light Green or the somewhat Light Green? So much work must have gone into it, i just can't decide. 

guncolony.com    533

If you think the Americans are lacking variety just look at the Soviet tanker camos. It only changes the color of the pants, so there's literally zero point in using it.

Krzysiek5657    977
On 4/3/2021 at 5:37 PM, guncolony.com said:

If you think the Americans are lacking variety just look at the Soviet tanker camos. It only changes the color of the pants, so there's literally zero point in using it.

wait a minute, where he said there are lack of variety? I would say he states opposite, just he can't decide :)

OC_Ludwig    506

Tfw Reto misses the opportunity to implement Patton's tank uniform design:

z6s4t8iqv5111.jpg

On 3/31/2021 at 9:22 AM, Johnny_Reb_ said:

Should I go with the Green, the Light Green or the somewhat Light Green? So much work must have gone into it, i just can't decide. 

You can decide to spare no expense and go for the 98k option, or be a bit more prudent and spend only 82k.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:37 PM, guncolony.com said:

Laughs in Green Pea

Twan    132
On 4/3/2021 at 10:37 AM, guncolony.com said:

It only changes the color of the pants, so there's literally zero point in using it.

Which happens anyway for free if you surprise them

Edited

teosniper77    3
On 4/6/2021 at 2:26 AM, OC_Ludwig said:

Tfw Reto misses the opportunity to implement Patton's tank uniform design:

z6s4t8iqv5111.jpg

You can decide to spare no expense and go for the 98k option, or be a bit more prudent and spend only 82k.

Laughs in Green Pea

Sadly they never used it, but it looks kinda cool

teosniper77    3

Damn, when I heard that they updated tank uniforms I rushed to my tanker in excitement only to see those 2 US uniforms that are basically loving the SAME! Ok, the bright one vs the darker one, yeah, but they are so lame!

Twan    132
On 4/9/2021 at 7:28 AM, teosniper77 said:

Sadly they never used it, but it looks kinda cool

It looks like a chef uniform lol

OC_Ludwig    506
1 hour ago, Twan said:

It looks like a chef uniform lol

Absolute heresy. The arrogance of ignorance. Calling a design made by George S. Patton, the most stylish of all Allied generals "a chef uniform". A uniform that would have brought that piece of Americana called the baseball helmet into the Armed Forces (btw, the liner of the M1 helmet is also based on plagiarized the Ridell helmet), and combined it with the uniform traditions of the vanishing cavalry that the tanks were replacing. And with Patton in the middle, having both created the last iteration of horse cavalry in the US Army and at the same time pioneered the use of tanks in World War One.

78983a_lg.jpeg

eblqqhudban21.jpg

A "chef uniform". He's mad at you now and you know it. You will be mysteriously ran over by a tank in a match very soon. Same destiny awaits to the Retos for forgetting about him.

Twan    132
2 hours ago, OC_Ludwig said:

Absolute heresy. The arrogance of ignorance. Calling a design made by George S. Patton, the most stylish of all Allied generals "a chef uniform". A uniform that would have brought that piece of Americana called the baseball helmet into the Armed Forces (btw, the liner of the M1 helmet is also based on plagiarized the Ridell helmet), and combined it with the uniform traditions of the vanishing cavalry that the tanks were replacing. And with Patton in the middle, having both created the last iteration of horse cavalry in the US Army and at the same time pioneered the use of tanks in World War One.

78983a_lg.jpeg

eblqqhudban21.jpg

A "chef uniform". He's mad at you now and you know it. You will be mysteriously ran over by a tank in a match very soon. Same destiny awaits to the Retos for forgetting about him.

No he knows it looks like a chef uniform, look at his picture he's crying because he knows it.

OC_Ludwig    506

nm93snupy1i31.jpg

He ain't crying. That's a stare of superiority. He's showing how despicable you are. Get ready, he's about to slap that nonsense out of you.

Edited

Twan    132
On 4/13/2021 at 6:12 AM, OC_Ludwig said:

nm93snupy1i31.jpg

He ain't crying. That's a stare of superiority. He's showing how despicable you are. Get ready, he's about to slap that nonsense out of you.

No he's clearly crying, he is thinking "I can't believe nobody liked my chef uniform"

Or maybe he is actually a really good troll and he is crying laughing saying "lol I hope they pick that chef uniform I made that would be so funny"