Sign in to follow this  
KettleKorn

Game tried to promote sargeant to general

KettleKorn    0

Got a message on my character after a war battle that said "Raze the Barr [my character's name] has exceeded the highest rank experience for a field officer: Master Sergeant (rank 17) and can now be promoted to General".  Not sure if it's a bug or related to that it's one of the original soldiers from back when you could change careers.

I have a screen shot if you want it and can tell me where to send it to.  Cheers!

Randy Mehlng (Kettlekorn)

Veteran since 2014

Heid31stwc    30

Nope this is correct. My character cannot be promoted unless I switch him to a general.  You will still gain XP, and in the background it will show you what star general you could be, but only if you switch in the future. The rewards of promoting for more Assault team points and losing your gold badges doesn't trade well for me. Your weapons you can put into storage and allocate to other characters . 

OC_Ludwig    503
On 3/6/2021 at 10:37 PM, KettleKorn said:

Got a message on my character after a war battle that said "Raze the Barr [my character's name] has exceeded the highest rank experience for a field officer: Master Sergeant (rank 17) and can now be promoted to General".  Not sure if it's a bug or related to that it's one of the original soldiers from back when you could change careers.

Hi! I suspect it's what Heid31stwc says, but just in case, can you attach that screenshot?

Edit: Closed for lack of reply

Edited