Sign in to follow this  
SGTRock007

Low Ping players on speed

SGTRock007    4

Hi all in the world of H&G,

I can't help noticing that when I have a low Ping during a battle the enemy players appear to dart about as though they are on speed! It's strange, they seem to move from side to side much faster and it's really hard to get a shot on target. If I have a full Ping then all seems normal, the player movements are more fluid and less erratic.

Anyone have any suggestions as to why this happens? 

In the real world of warfare no one dances back and fourth while jumping in the air to avoid bullets, it looks stupid in H&G, it's a Fornite thing.

And last question, what do you think if RETO allowed us to paste text into the chat during a game, we could translate from English into other languages...just a thought.

Yours truly,

SGT Rock,

PS Tip of the day: If you see enemy BOTS coming from the same direction towards the Cap location, it's guaranteed there's a spawn vehicle...SO GO GET IT and press that E key!    

Edited

SGTRock007    4

AHA, just reloaded the game and now operating on full Ping and the enemy movements are less erratic and slightly slower, so all good. The Ping has a lot to do with player movements.

Krzysiek5657    977

ahh you reminded me old times where strafing was in HG worst possible tactic (you were penalized by huge sway and your movements were not that fast)

Twan    132

Yep, it looks like they move sideways and crouch and then stand REALLY fast, it makes it much harder to hit them.  And then you have a much slower "bullet speed" too.