OnePix

Worst game I've ever had, am I the only one ?

OnePix    0

So I had an insane game and I want to share it in the "Video & Pictures from the community" forum !

Am I the only one who ever had a game like this ??

Anyway, I had a game yesterday where the only rules were chaos and team killing. Here is the video link : 

Context : I joined a C&H Batlle game as tank crew in the soviet faction, I spawned my t34 and started driving to 01. Unfortunately a guy in jeep started to throw anti tank grenades into my tank, then I get out and tried to repair my tank but I got roadkilled, the recording start here. 

Note : at the very beginning we can see that I reported a player called "bandzula4" but this was a mistake, in fact one of the real griefers was called "BanzayNEW" wich is kinda similar.

I used the virtual keyboard of the russian language in google translate to have the correct spelling of their names.

Here the names of the 3 team killer

Мой_геморой
BanzayNEW
Мудофил

They were in a squad named "47хромосом"

I'm in charge of the report to reto.

Timestamps of the video :

0:00 - 4:55 : team killing party

4:55 - 12:42 : nothing special

12:42 - 12:47 : 2 team kill in the Kill Feed

12:47 - 13:08 : nothing special

13:08 - 13:20 : Мудофил standing in front of the SU76M

13:20 : team kill in the Kill Feed (Мудофил forced Arche2025 to kill him) 

13:21 - 13:52 : BanzayNEW shooting us with his BT7

13:52 : 3 team kill in the Kill Feed

13:53 - 14:49 : nothing special

14:50 - 15:00 : team kill in the Kill Feed

15:01 - 15:25 : nothing special

15:26 - 15:35 : Мой_геморой killing me with RPG-43

15:36 - 16:39 : nothing special

If anyone has an explanation of such a weird game like this or whatever is going on in this game, I'll take it please.

KP78    2

Add "JohnyBarley" that list too. He was using bazooka and rpg's at bridge against friendly vehicles and tanks just while ago.

Of course I used F1 for damaging my tank but also reported for teamkilling.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:26 PM, OnePix said:

If anyone has an explanation of such a weird game like this or whatever is going on in this game, I'll take it please.

Not sure if they're newbies jealous of others fancy vehicles or some enemy moles...

I must confess that in my first battle after first encounter I thought guys with blue triangles were enemy...

Edited

OnePix    0
19 hours ago, KP78 said:

Add "JohnyBarley" that list too. He was using bazooka and rpg's at bridge against friendly vehicles and tanks just while ago.

Of course I used F1 for damaging my tank but also reported for teamkilling.

I'm sorry but this list only concerns that particular battle. I think F1 and the report system in-game is useless because the F1 pop-up was not even showing itself when they were throwing grenades at me, this system is completely broken. If you want to report this griefer you should send a ticket here: https://support.heroesandgenerals.com/Tickets/Submit like I did for thoses 3 griefers, and reto might take into consideration your report.

Note that you must log in to gain access to the player reporting category.

19 hours ago, KP78 said:

Not sure if they're newbies jealous of others fancy vehicles or some enemy moles...

They had high-ranked soldiers so that does not make sense, they clearly knew what they were doing.

Edited