NikosStoner

Searching for a game as Recon and getting spawned as random soldier

NikosStoner    0

After the latest update this is happening to me

After i click my recon soldier and press TO MATCH , QUICK BATTLE (currently selected soldier) , i am always being spawned as infantry or crewman. Am i missing something? Even in the squad section at the bottom it shows im looking for a match as recon. I am only playing as a US soldier , idk about the other factions but its getting pretty annoying , i can change in game my soldiers , with time respawn penalty every time though . Since the update i have tried to play as recon around 10 times and i havent been spawn as one not even once. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or my game is bugged.Please advise

Thanks for your time

Mr_Bezzer    16

Hi Reto,

On the advanced filter for type of map you want to play. You can click staged or war. This keeps reverting back to staged, even if you select war. Then when you enter the game it's against Bots. Go back to select war and its already defaulted to staged again.

Hope this helps.

Kascha_xXx    23

If I select "Rapid combat (currently selected soldier)" as the pilot, I will land with a soldier on the battlefield, although this should be the case for "Rapid combat (currently selected faction)".

You should fix the error!

best regards 🙂

Yeah it happens to me as well regardless of faction or soldier selection.  Very rarely am I put into a game I want to actually be in.  Hurts as well as I am trying to to the already absurdly long painful grind to PTRS.  Can't even get into a game as infantry let alone an infantry game with tanks.  Recon only, planes only?  Yes please...

OC_Ludwig    505

Known Issues
- The "Quick battle selected soldier" may behave like "Quick battle any soldier" in certain circumstances
- FG42 is missing it's bullet modification
- STG is no longer purchasable for US tankers
- Advanced Matchmaker is not saving your settings

Hi all. This is a known issue and a fix is being worked. Thanks for your report!

/thread

LLLLLape    0

Hello,

in the description of this matchmacking function it's specified that you will join a battle with the currently selected soldier. The problem is that if you select a pilot and try to use this feature, you will actually join a match with any other classes (for example i selected the pilot and joined as infantry). The description clearly say "sends you into any kind of battle suited for YOUR CURRENTLY SELECTED soldier". 

Edited

OC_Ludwig    505

Fixed as of 03/03/21. Thank you all for highlighting this issue.