SGTRock007

M1/M2 assault rifle just got real

SGTRock007    4

Hi all in the world of H&G,

Wow, just finished one of the quick battles and I'm impressed with the upgrade of the M1/M2, please, please RETO don't change a thing! it really kicks butt. For capping it really comes into it's own now. The sound of the weapon is awesome and the RPM is just right. Firing from the hip while moving is really spot on for me, like I said great assault weapon. 

I know it won't please all, but for me it's a great piece of kit. Well done RETO a very pleased recipient. 

Yours truly,

SGT Rock,

PS Tip of the day: If you see enemy BOTS coming from the same direction towards the Cap location, it's guaranteed there's a spawn vehicle...SO GO GET IT and press that E key!    

NJCQEC    77

No, the M2 isn't as good as people make it out to be... It's the worst AR in the game, and only 3rd in CQC when modded for a price heftier than the STG. Sure, it got new sights that you can actually use without the flash and smoke blinding you, but other then that? It's still the worst AR in the game... 

Lored1    40
14 hours ago, NJCQEC said:

No, the M2 isn't as good as people make it out to be... It's the worst AR in the game, and only 3rd in CQC when modded for a price heftier than the STG. Sure, it got new sights that you can actually use without the flash and smoke blinding you, but other then that? It's still the worst AR in the game... 

M2 can be very deadly. Random headshots, spray no aim, recoil equal to zero or easily manageable by "skill" as nomission from dirty dozen claims in his video, I can give the link. It feels abit worse recently though. Cant really explain why, perhaps not used to all the mods - that is probably the problem. But stg is the same, people who got the new mods on captured stg recently feel the weapon is different. I saw people who were having triple K/D to go barely positive with all the mods on STG. Dust will settle and people will get used to it.

Edited

NJCQEC    77
24 minutes ago, Lored1 said:

M2 can be very deadly. Random headshots, spray no aim, recoil equal to zero or easily manageable by "skill" as nomission from dirty dozen claims in his video, I can give the link. It feels abit worse recently though. Cant really explain why, perhaps not used to all the mods - that is probably the problem. But stg is the same, people who got the new mods on captured stg recently feel the weapon is different. I saw people who were having triple K/D to go barely positive with all the mods on STG. Dust will settle and people will get used to it.

You've... probably not used the M2? Out of the 3 AR's, the M2 is the LEAST accurate, not to mention how you NEED the bullet to 3hk whereas the other AR's are 3HK raw. Let's also mention how it costs WAY more than the other 2 AR's, so the M2 is 1). Less accurate, 2). Less Range, 3). Less damage, 4). Incredibly Expensive. 

Everybody is complaining about the m2 because of... Wow! you can aim with it? Incredible. 

Lored1    40
28 minutes ago, NJCQEC said:

You've... probably not used the M2? Out of the 3 AR's, the M2 is the LEAST accurate, not to mention how you NEED the bullet to 3hk whereas the other AR's are 3HK raw. Let's also mention how it costs WAY more than the other 2 AR's, so the M2 is 1). Less accurate, 2). Less Range, 3). Less damage, 4). Incredibly Expensive. 

Everybody is complaining about the m2 because of... Wow! you can aim with it? Incredible. 

My aim is crap and still the gun rolls over and kill everything. I am getting it everywhere where I can get my hands on it. Probably will buy even more of them on gold discount. I see at least two or three viable configurations.

Sights are better which is pretty big improvement, texture as usual should be more dense on the back of the weapon to reduce nasty pixels in ads 🙄

New sound is ok from far away but from shooters perspective it sounds like accident in spoon factory.

Not surprisingly flash hider has opposite effect according to changelog: M1 Carbine and M1A1 Carbine muzzleflash size increased slightly ;)

Nomissimon10    41
3 hours ago, Lored1 said:

You are delusional if you think I use a macro to control the M1/M2. Maybe if you spent the same amount of time playing the game improving your "skills" rather than rant about other people that have skills you would be just as good. Just a tip

Edited

Nomissimon10    41
2 hours ago, Mikaelmorgan said:

M2 is awesome. bought several. modded to kingdom come and i make profit.

M2 is good, but so is AVS and STG. And polls even say STG is the best one (631 replies). So I don't understand why you guys feel like you need to attack M2 :D All the guns have their own usage area. And now you can even buy it and mod it just like you want it. Your personal preferences does not apply to every person.

https://gyazo.com/df7a06bf02ff1fd1acf747ea7b0d0b7b

Edited

Lored1    40
1 hour ago, Nomissimon10 said:

You are delusional if you think I use a macro to control the M1/M2. Maybe if you spent the same amount of time playing the game improving your "skills" rather than rant about other people that have skills you would be just as good. Just a tip

Ooh lookie who is ranting here. I am not going to fight over use or not use here. I merely mentioned your so called "skill". Thanks for the tip young man! 

Gobblesx    115
5 minutes ago, Lored1 said:

Ooh lookie who is ranting here. I am not going to fight over use or not use here. I merely mentioned your so called "skill". Thanks for the tip young man! 

Stop clowning yourself day in, day out. He just made 1 comment replying to your accusation of you saying he's using macros when you went on a huge crybaby rant on his youtube video. You're constantly ranting not him lol.

doucheffect    115
8 minutes ago, Lored1 said:

I did not accuse any of the clowns here, not even you. So whatever you say gobbl.

FYI, Reto will forum ban you for upvoting your own posts.

With that said, always triggered AF.

fatal-is    716
3 hours ago, SGTRock007 said:

if possible is less recoil,

It barely has any real recoil, but maybe included aimbot would satisfy you?

emosh73    2
23 hours ago, Lored1 said:

My aim is crap and still the gun rolls over and kill everything. I am getting it everywhere where I can get my hands on it. Probably will buy even more of them on gold discount. I see at least two or three viable configurations.

what mods do you use?

puppepongo    196
On 2/25/2021 at 10:37 PM, Lored1 said:

Thank you for being you Lored1!

CmpMean    277
On 2/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, NJCQEC said:

how you NEED the bullet to 3hk whereas the other AR's are 3HK raw

Hi, welcome to H&G newcomer. I'll be your guide.

As an introduction, let me tell you about heavy set first.

The shots to kill against no-heavy set are irrelevant, as most people run the badge silver minimum.

Arguments about a weapon's damage is based on it's hits-to-kill against heavy set gold and silver, usually gold. Not against no heavy set.

When it comes to heavy set silver and gold, neither AVS, STG nor M2 will 3hk stock bullet. The only one of them that can 3hk heavy set silver and gold is the AVS with a bullet mod, which gives a lot more recoil than a bullet mod on the STG/M2. Most people don't run bullet on their avs.

Meaning, all of the ARs will in most cases be the same amount of hits to kill apart from bullet-AVS.

On 2/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, NJCQEC said:

and only 3rd in CQC when modded for a price heftier than the STG

This is completely wrong in every single way. Straight up lie you came up with on the spot.

In cqc, it is irrelevant whether either the M2 or STG has a bullet mod; they will be the same hits-to-kill against heavy set silver and gold.

What it then comes down to is the rate of fire (ROF); where as the M2 has the same rate of fire stock as the STG and AVS has with both a trigger and spring.

That makes the M2 the cheapest one of the 3 to use in CQC. If you decide to put the trigger and spring on the M2, it will heavily outperform both the STG and AVS (granted no AVS bullet) in CQC for the same repair cost as the other two.

Any skilled player knows this is the case, and that is why skilled players don't argue against the M2 being the strongest; everybody knows it is the strongest CQC. They argue that it isn't as viable on range.

Listen, I'm not trying to pick at you personally. There just comes a day for every new player when they need to be put in their right spot about weapon statistics.

NJCQEC    77
5 hours ago, CmpMean said:

Hi, welcome to H&G newcomer. I'll be your guide.

Yes, Yes. 

As an introduction, let me tell you about heavy set first.

The shots to kill against no-heavy set are irrelevant, as most people run the badge silver minimum.

Arguments about a weapon's damage is based on it's hits-to-kill against heavy set gold and silver, usually gold. Not against no heavy set. When it comes to heavy set silver and gold, neither AVS, STG nor M2 will 3hk stock bullet. The only one of them that can 3hk heavy set silver and gold is the AVS with a bullet mod, which gives a lot more recoil than a bullet mod on the STG/M2. Most people don't run bullet on their avs. Meaning, all of the ARs will in most cases be the same amount of hits to kill apart from bullet-AVS.

This is completely wrong in every single way. Straight up lie you came up with on the spot.

That doesn't disprove my argument? It's true, that (No HS) the carbine requires bullet to 3hk. That's a fact. I never said jack shirt about heavy set, you're fact checking an argument that never existed... All 4 of my statements are true, the Carbine has less accuracy, less damage (raw + bullet), Less range, and incredibly expensive... wth was this about? You've done nothing in the fact check department, but only stated the obvious. 

In cqc, it is irrelevant whether either the M2 or STG has a bullet mod; they will be the same hits-to-kill against heavy set silver and gold. What it then comes down to is the rate of fire (ROF); where as the M2 has the same rate of fire stock as the STG and AVS has with both a trigger and spring. That makes the M2 the cheapest one of the 3 to use in CQC. If you decide to put the trigger and spring on the M2, it will heavily outperform both the STG and AVS (granted no AVS bullet) in CQC for the same repair cost as the other two.

Any skilled player knows this is the case, and that is why skilled players don't argue against the M2 being the strongest; everybody knows it is the strongest CQC. They argue that it isn't as viable on range. Listen, I'm not trying to pick at you personally. There just comes a day for every new player when they need to be put in their right spot about weapon statistics.

Actually, it is relevant as to if bullet matters. At raw, the M2 does roughly 31 damage, that's not enough to 3HK, compare that to the STG and AVS who are 34 & 36 damage raw (in order) that can 3hk up until 45 & 55 meters. True, ROF is important, however it doesn't always make up for the 3hk factor depending on situation and accuracy, considering that you could also mod the AR's for ROF. Correction: AVS has a higher ROF with trigger than raw Carbine, 577 to 587. Another Correction: No, not always will it out preform the AVS... considering the AVS (at max rof) is 3hk 631rpm, you'll have the better TTK

I think you have me mistaken by the quote, I meant "It's the 3rd best weapon (not AR) in the game for CQC, Behind the PPSH and MG42," not the 3rd best AR for CQC. It's without doubt, the best AR for CQC... you're not going to see that many max ROF AVS's in reality. 

Big Correction: No, it's not the same price... especially when you incorporate ROF + Reality into it, I've created a thread about this and how expensive the M2 can truly be, because it's an SMG priced at an AR. Also, I agree with these "Skilled Players" of yours, It's strong on CQC no doubt, but mid range? It's shirt. 

Overall, I'm require to ask... "When did I say heavy set?" because here you are, talking all about heavy set, when I didn't mention it once... And let's be honest, HS isn't around as much, due to nerf's and the big headshot nerf a while back. Still a meta badge? Yes, however I see more people running other badges. 

NJCQEC    77

Listen, I'm not trying to pick at you personally. There just comes a day for every new player when they need to be put in their right spot about weapon statistics.

That's cool, just properly read my comments before you argue against them. 

CmpMean    277
22 hours ago, NJCQEC said:

That's cool, just properly read my comments before you argue against them

I read your posts, but I couldn't spot the hints of irony trying to show me you were joking when you said what you did.

Edited