I've followed this game for awhile and I can't stress enough how powerless it feels to have teammates blow up your mines, run you over, and tip your tanks and not be able to do a damn thing without griefing back. This game has come a very long way and it's been around for a while which is why i can't figure out why there is no vote kick option. Based on how many people play this and how few matches I can join without getting straight back into the same match there should be some relief for the player base. I urge anyone who agrees with a team vote kick feature to +1 this and get the dev attention.

2 hours ago, MistakenForce said:

I've followed this game for awhile and I can't stress enough how powerless it feels to have teammates blow up your mines, run you over, and tip your tanks and not be able to do a damn thing without griefing back. This game has come a very long way and it's been around for a while which is why i can't figure out why there is no vote kick option. Based on how many people play this and how few matches I can join without getting straight back into the same match there should be some relief for the player base. I urge anyone who agrees with a team vote kick feature to +1 this and get the dev attention.

Have you tried reasoning with your teammates before jumping to the conclusion that they are griefing you? It's very possible that they are blowing up your mines because you had horrible mine placement. Everyone in this game is very intelligent and reasonable so it is surprising that you are complaining about this.

WilliesJeep    188
5 minutes ago, SuperKillerManOfDeath said:

Everyone in this game is very intelligent and reasonable

Have you actually played the game?

cartmanbrah    0

i agree. many trolling players blow up friendly mines and just trolls entire game, even in war..  they should get ban instantly - this trolling made me and some friends quit the game

On 2/20/2021 at 6:31 AM, SuperKillerManOfDeath said:

Everyone in this game is very intelligent and reasonable

have u spoken to us mains?

im pretty sure all they think is "stack", "ge op" and "nerf ge"

goes the same for su avs deniers who use bullet modifications on it
and also ge players who like to claim theyre playing support and will pull 5 kills in a 30 minute game

6 minutes ago, Raubkatzenbaby said:

Team vote kicking will open a door for clan abuse so NO.

in war it would be a good option to remove players who are going 1-13 and really should be in staged learning the game

Edited

Lored1    40
On 2/20/2021 at 7:36 AM, WilliesJeep said:

Have you actually played the game?

Well you dont play, so what are you preaching here?

Lored1    40
On 2/20/2021 at 4:55 AM, MistakenForce said:

At one hand I would love to kick griefers, snipers and other useless characters out of war game, but this can get outa hand really quickly. I tend to run to points blindly and untill mid of the game my K/D is barelly positive. I cant aim and only spray. I would be a really good example to kick by vote.

It was I think in DOTA years back, when some people kicked the best players on purpose so they could use or sell their items - when it was clear that opponent cannot recover and will inevitably loose the game. Kick by vote can be abused by all means imaginable and some people can be really inventive when it comes to abusing "features".

GaiusBaltar    3,617
On 2/19/2021 at 7:55 PM, MistakenForce said:

This is an old problem, I suggested Reto make mines such that it is impossible to explode them, but they said "oh but that will make mines overpowered". And with the current prices to use mines and the drain on your credits....I find this reasoning no longer valid.