Sign in to follow this  
Мамбр

AVS 36 Not playable

Мамбр    26

AVS 36 Not playable 15 bullets, not stable, no damage, sн1t weapon.     

Make weapons better.                                                                                                    

Edited

pepeNS    762

I'd rather characterize it "non competitive".

You can still use it vs randoms but not vs full vet teams, you need to stick with DPs for such matches

Just now, pepeNS said:

I'd rather characterize it "non competitive".

You can still use it vs randoms but not vs full vet teams, you need to stick with DPs for such matches

funny how it use to be the most Competetive gun in the game and redbjarne dubbed it as the best

pepeNS    762
1 minute ago, RussianSniper01 said:

and redbjarne dubbed it as the best

The really funny part is that when he made this statement AVS was really a steamy pile, probably the worst ever version to appear in H&G.

This damn thing was shooting everywhere but the place you were aiming 😂

AanLimbo    30
1 hour ago, Мамбр said:

AVS 36 Not playable 15 bullets, not stable, no damage, sн1t weapon.     

Make weapons better.                                                                                                    

AVS is my favorite weapon rn and i use it with captured bullet. The problem is that it's the only AR that requires skill to use

I<3Supra    12

i totally agree with this... the avs right now is not even comparable to the GE and US counteparts. I used to use the avs quite a lot a couple months ago but the last weapon balance killed this weapon (it already was in a bad state). As pepe said, it is usable but not competitive. Either lower the recoil or give it a bigger mag.

Full rpm stg44 is more stable than avs🤡

EmilWisni    23

AVS IMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blahnjah    71
2 hours ago, AanLimbo said:

AVS is my favorite weapon rn and i use it with captured bullet. The problem is that it's the only AR that requires skill to use

I don't like the AVS, too much range for a skilled player like me. 

My favourite weapon to use is actually  the shovel. It's not bad, just requires a bit of skill.

I don't really have anything to contribute, I just wanted to flex my shovel skill. Deal with it noobs.

Lored1    40

AVS is too overpowered simple usage weapon. If there was no hefty price for captured weapon, I would already have it. Its little bit worse than Carbine but wrecks everything if the AVS red peasant has at least little of aim.

AanLimbo    30
2 hours ago, Blahnjah said:

I don't like the AVS, too much range for a skilled player like me. 

My favourite weapon to use is actually  the shovel. It's not bad, just requires a bit of skill.

I don't really have anything to contribute, I just wanted to flex my shovel skill. Deal with it noobs.

Coping?

18 minutes ago, Lored1 said:

AVS is too overpowered simple usage weapon. If there was no hefty price for captured weapon, I would already have it. Its little bit worse than Carbine but wrecks everything if the AVS red peasant has at least little of aim.

Name more than 2 SU players that you saw using AVS in the last week.

Lored1    40

1 hour ago, AanLimbo said:

Coping?

Name more than 2 SU players that you saw using AVS in the last week.

We finished battle against Red score some minutes ago, infamous SU clan. You cant really count amount of AVSs in their team. Plenty.

8 hours ago, Lored1 said:

lmao, you clearly know nothing.

если бы с авс можно было бы противостоять сильным игрокам, то я бы им играл. а так это говно из говна с говняными пулями.

Edited

NJCQEC    80

Wouldn't say AVS is OP or Trash, it's balanced. High Recoil for Anti-Heavy set AR... it's problem is the competition, the STGG.

On 2/17/2021 at 8:16 PM, Lored1 said:

I guess you'd have to get one of those macros you complain about to make it easy as you describe. Only advantage it has is damage, recoil animation is wild and puffs of smoke are pretty huge but that's not unique.

lonersgun    0

The opinions are really different. Damn, this game needs shooting range. I dont want to spend 200k for nothing.

AanLimbo    30
Just now, lonersgun said:

The opinions are really different. Damn, this game needs shooting range. I dont want to spend 200k for nothing.

Because this is the only weapon in the game that requires skill. It's extrmely difficult to use 

But the high damage makes it extr emely rewarding. That's completely different from the rest of the H&G weapons, it's not for average users at all.

lonersgun    0
14 hours ago, AanLimbo said:

Because this is the only weapon in the game that requires skill. It's extrmely difficult to use 

But the high damage makes it extr emely rewarding. That's completely different from the rest of the H&G weapons, it's not for average users at all.

I bought it and I like it. Now my top 3 guns are pps43 > AVS > Dt28. 

imo AVS is not so extremely difficult to use, but as you said it's extremely rewarding. I am not sure but it seems to be that AVS is more playable in stock. 15 rounds in mag pushing me to use the fast reloading badge.

On 2/17/2021 at 9:16 PM, Lored1 said:

Lored in everything you post you try to be the biggest clown around.We get it dude,you are 100% biased because you play in the worst clan in the game.Stop saying AVS is OP because some soviet veterans are busting yo a$$.