gastonmax222

Tank bug on the rocks

Hi, it happens everytime, the bug is present since 5 years.

The tank can't move because a rock is on the middle of it, and it can't even kill with explosive shells (idk why), this is very annoying.

Even if the rock isn't that big, it happens

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1773825905450049797/6E55FF994828D9BF832666D164950B7BBAA096BA/

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2397715318

Thanks in advance!

See you in battle!

Fegaris    1,743

not bug, its simpyl physics....if your tracks are lifted how do you wanna move ???

OddBall06    688
On 2/16/2021 at 5:44 PM, Fegaris said:

not bug, its simpyl physics....if your tracks are lifted how do you wanna move ???

you can see his track standing on the rock

quigonjean    8
On 2/16/2021 at 11:44 PM, Fegaris said:

On 3/14/2021 at 5:01 AM, OddBall06 said:

you can see his track standing on the rock

I forgot when, maybe 3 or 4 years ago before Reto put tons of rocks on the hills, this can be solved simply by firing. The turret generates backward thrust when firing, so it helps to get away from that situation. That's also simple physics. Unfortunately now it doesnt work.

Playing as tank is not fun anymore nowadays. It's also because of physics oddity in the game, like how can a shell fired the other way just because your tank stand on a little rock? It's just dont make any sense. I have reach colonel rank with my US tanker, and possess all kind of tanks with all the alt shells, but now I rarely play it anymore simply because of those oddities.

PS, This how i play tank: when i see opponent tank(s) and seems like no one on my team capable to destroy it, i spawn mine, destroy them, then press F11 before AT Rambos came. and then back being an infantry or para or anything but the 'unfun' tanker

Emeralth    0

Well, this should have been fixed five years ago as tanks back in WW2 had the same problems but therefore you have a crew and tools to get the tank back on the road. So, it is not really about physics it is about the unfinished status of the game.

OC_Ludwig    505

The rocks are there to prevent tanks from traversing that area. The tank can't traverse that path. This is a feature of level design and not a bug.

Working as intended.

/thread