Sign in to follow this  
peterjin91

HE on OWL plane

WilliesJeep    188
1 hour ago, peterjin91 said:

The HE does not work on OWL plane. Please look into this. 

HE still works on the OWL, the HE on recon planes is just quite weak due to the small caliber of their guns. 

Krzysiek5657    975

there's simply tactic to flee death while HE mg  planes  are in skies( it means basically all US planes, like OWL, P40 etc...),it's jumping like crazy bunny! :D 

OC_Ludwig    503
20 hours ago, peterjin91 said:

The HE does not work on OWL plane. Please look into this. 

Please elaborate on this. What is the issue exactly?

OddBall06    684
On 2/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, OC_Ludwig said:

Please elaborate on this. What is the issue exactly?

It seems to do no damage at all on other planes.. i guess that is the issue he talks about

peterjin91    0
On 2/21/2021 at 10:37 AM, OddBall06 said:

It seems to do no damage at all on other planes.. i guess that is the issue he talks about

It seems to me, during gameplay, the HE dmg radius is either very small or it is not registering onto foot troops. I get so infuriated when I am shooting foot soldiers with HE and I get no dmg XP. I will try it out again and see if it registers.

OC_Ludwig    503
44 minutes ago, peterjin91 said:

It seems to me, during gameplay, the HE dmg radius is either very small or it is not registering onto foot troops. I get so infuriated when I am shooting foot soldiers with HE and I get no dmg XP. I will try it out again and see if it registers.

That's not a bug, that's a design feature. I recommend bringing the issue to another subforum if you want to raise awareness about it. Working as intended.

/thread